thall1

[R] Defence pure Seagulls + bank

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if there is already a script which does this, since i don't have VIP and can't test combat scripts, but i need a script to kill seagulls at Port sarim, which also banks at Draynor for combat/super combat pots.

Edit: and yes, i'm asking for a script for the most afk thing in the game.

Edited by thall1

45 minutes ago, thall1 said:

I'm not sure if there is already a script which does this, since i don't have VIP and can't test combat scripts, but i need a script to kill seagulls at Port sarim, which also banks at Draynor for combat/super combat pots.

Edit: and yes, i'm asking for a script for the most afk thing in the game.

daxCombat v2 can probably handle this, and is free as far as I know (due to it being in beta)

Edit: I think @wastedbro has a free combat script, which could probably also handle this

12 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

daxCombat v2 can probably handle this, and is free as far as I know (due to it being in beta)

Edit: I think @wastedbro has a free combat script, which could probably also handle this

Ah, sweet. I'll need to check them out. Forgot to mention about antibans though, i was thinking along the lines of taking the cursor off screen after attacking a seagull until it dies, but i assume they are not that complex. I'd be willing to pay anywhere from 1 to 3€ a month for a working, antiban included seagull killer with banking. :D

8 minutes ago, thall1 said:

Ah, sweet. I'll need to check them out. Forgot to mention about antibans though, i was thinking along the lines of taking the cursor off screen after attacking a seagull until it dies, but i assume they are not that complex. I'd be willing to pay anywhere from 1 to 3€ a month for a working, antiban included seagull killer with banking. :D

If you're willing to train on monks, you could probably use a splashing script. I don't think def pures do enough damage to kill monks (since they heal themselves). Splashing scripts generally click once every 20 minute to stay logged in, and then just afk the rest.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Adventure_Time said:

If you're willing to train on monks, you could probably use a splashing script. I don't think def pures do enough damage to kill monks (since they heal themselves). Splashing scripts generally click once every 20 minute to stay logged in, and then just afk the rest.

I did monks until 50. The xp is absolute trash. I'm looking for that 2-5k xp/h boost with pots + gulls, since gulls have less defences afaik, but i need to switch target once one dies. And splashing gives magic xp, no? I want only the def/hp xp. :)

EDIT: I'm dumb, but i'm leaving my comment up anyway. A splash script for melee, didn't think of that.

Edited by thall1

7 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

Most of the combat scripts can handle this if you have VIP. You might only get potion support with a premium script, though.

Soo, you'd reckon i just should buy one of the current premium combat scripts and just bring an inv full of potions with me?

8 minutes ago, thall1 said:

Soo, you'd reckon i just should buy one of the current premium combat scripts and just bring an inv full of potions with me?

I'm fairly certain some of them will automatically bank and get more potions when you run out.