Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
1234oldschool

Accounts "stolen"

Everytime I finish an account on tutorial island and get to the main area, it logs me out and gives me the message "account locked as we have suspected its been stolen."

I don't use any script for tutorial island, I do it by hand. I also use different proxies for every single account that I make,

The other thing I can't figure out is I use proxies from the same place that my other accounts are currently botting on, and I have never had this problem.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and why the last three accounts with fresh, private, paid for proxies are getting flagged as stolen? 

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, 1234oldschool said:

Everytime I finish an account on tutorial island and get to the main area, it logs me out and gives me the message "account locked as we have suspected its been stolen."

Cause of the problem:

5 minutes ago, 1234oldschool said:

I also proxies for every single account that I make,

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Cause of the problem:

can you explain to me why that would be a problem? Wouldn't it be the opposite, wouldn't they suspect my accounts have been stolen if there is 5 accounts being made on the same IP? How would they even know the accounts were connected if they're all on different IP's. That makes no sense...

Just now, 1234oldschool said:

can you explain to me why that would be a problem? Wouldn't it be the opposite, wouldn't they suspect my accounts have been stolen if there is 5 accounts being made on the same IP? How would they even know the accounts were connected if they're all on different IP's. That makes no sense...

As it has been said many times on the forums, finishing tutorial island from a proxy address will result in the account getting locked, regardless if it was completed by hand or with a script.

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

As it has been said many times on the forums, finishing tutorial island from a proxy address will result in the account getting locked, regardless if it was completed by hand or with a script.

This is confusing to me, as I've created over 25+ accounts using proxies right off of tutorial island, and these are the first 3 accounts that have been locked off tutorial island. In fact, it is the first accounts the I've ever had locked on suspicion of being "stolen."

How would I go about making accounts then if I don't use a proxy right off the bat? Are you suggesting that I use my home IP address until I complete tutorial island?

I guess what I'm asking is how to complete tutorial island without an account being locked, as well as not exposing my home IP address?

Edited by 1234oldschool
Edit: Spelling

16 minutes ago, 1234oldschool said:

This is confusing to me, as I've created over 25+ accounts using proxies right off of tutorial island, and these are the first 3 accounts that have been locked off tutorial island. In fact, it is the first accounts the I've ever had locked on suspicion of being "stolen."

How would I go about making accounts then if I don't use a proxy right off the bat? Are you suggesting that I use my home IP address until I complete tutorial island?

I guess what I'm asking is how to complete tutorial island without an account being locked, as well as not exposing my home IP address?

You either:

-Get new proxies.

-Create multiple accounts on that proxy until one doesn't get locked.

-Unlock the accounts.

7 minutes ago, Adventure_Time said:

You either:

-Get new proxies.

-Create multiple accounts on that proxy until one doesn't get locked.

-Unlock the accounts.

When you say "get new proxies" are you saying get them from a different source? Because i tried three different proxies and they were all locked, which again, after 25+ proxies from the same place I was rather surprised.

I have unlocked 2 of the accounts so far, are they now at a bigger risk of getting locked again or banned? Will I have to do a recovery every single time I make a new account now?

I guess I just don't understand what just all of a sudden made them start thinking my accounts were being stolen, after so long of doing the exact same thing with no problems at all.

Just now, 1234oldschool said:

When you say "get new proxies" are you saying get them from a different source? Because i tried three different proxies and they were all locked, which again, after 25+ proxies from the same place I was rather surprised.

I have unlocked 2 of the accounts so far, are they now at a bigger risk of getting locked again or banned? Will I have to do a recovery every single time I make a new account now?

I guess I just don't understand what just all of a sudden made them start thinking my accounts were being stolen, after so long of doing the exact same thing with no problems at all.

They flag datacenter IP's/etc that seem to be associated with bots. Your accounts will probably get locked more and more frequently the more accounts you have banned on an IP range/from a single location.

You either get them from a new location, or spend a few minutes to unlock each account. They don't care if you do it by hand. If you're a legit player creating a new account, you'll take the 2 minutes to unlock the account. In the far more likely event you're a bot farmer, that's a few minutes per account which can be a hassle/deterrent.

Thus far I've seen zero effect on bans when unlocking accounts.

1 minute ago, Adventure_Time said:

They flag datacenter IP's/etc that seem to be associated with bots. Your accounts will probably get locked more and more frequently the more accounts you have banned on an IP range/from a single location.

You either get them from a new location, or spend a few minutes to unlock each account. They don't care if you do it by hand. If you're a legit player creating a new account, you'll take the 2 minutes to unlock the account. In the far more likely event you're a bot farmer, that's a few minutes per account which can be a hassle/deterrent.

Thus far I've seen zero effect on bans when unlocking accounts.

Okay that makes me feel better knowing that other people are having the same problem with needless locking of accounts. 

Does this happen for you? Like out of 10 accounts you would make how many would usually get locked on suspicion of people stolen?

Thanks for all the information btw really helpful.

1 minute ago, 1234oldschool said:

Okay that makes me feel better knowing that other people are having the same problem with needless locking of accounts. 

Does this happen for you? Like out of 10 accounts you would make how many would usually get locked on suspicion of people stolen?

Thanks for all the information btw really helpful.

Happens to just about everyone using proxies/non residential IP's. All depends on where you get them/where they're located. It's pretty common though

5 minutes ago, Adventure_Time said:

Happens to just about everyone using proxies/non residential IP's. All depends on where you get them/where they're located. It's pretty common though

Hey right on man thanks for all the info. I'm glad its common, it had me freaking out a bit because this is the first time its ever happened to me before after creating quite a few accounts over the past few years. 

Thanks again!

Edited by 1234oldschool
Edit: Spelling