lelalue

recommendation for some good scripts?

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

Completely depends on what you're trying to achieve from botting.

Just in general, leveling up and making a main from scratch, with gold to match the levels as I get them up.

For example: When I level up combat, I'd like to go dragons, earn profits, then skill up something that costs more money or make it way more effecient by spending money on it etc..

Edited by lelalue

48 minutes ago, lelalue said:

For example: When I level up combat, I'd like to go dragons, earn profits, then skill up something that costs more money or make it way more effecient by spending money on it etc..

Most scripts provide functionality for a single skill or activity (boss, minigame etc.).

It's unrealistic to expect a public script to perform a complex task that involves multiple skills, changing equipment, resource management etc. Those are sold individually as private scripts and they cost at least a few hundred dollars. 

Since you are not interested in goldfarming and you simply want to level up your main account, it would be a lot cheaper to use multiple publicly available scripts and manually switch between tasks or use a tool such as @laniax's bot manager. (Einstein's Bot Farm Manager got denied due to it containing the worst code @Usa has ever seen the lack of features :D).

31 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Since you are not interested in goldfarming and you simply want to level up your main account, it would be a lot cheaper to use multiple publicly available scripts and manually switch between tasks or use a tool such as @laniax's bot manager. (Einstein's Bot Farm Manager got denied due to it containing the worst code @Usa has ever seen the lack of features :D).

The Script Queue can also handling switching scripts, similar to Lan's Bot Farm Manager :)

To answer your question, I have had a lot of success with using:

• Tri Combat AIO and Magic
  • aAgility and USA Agility
  • aMiner and Auto Miner
  • Auto Fisher
  • Auto Wintertodt
  • Elite Chopper Pro
  • dWalker (Webwalking tool)
  • DaxHunter (when it was premium)
  • Zulrah slayer (Pretty high ban rates. Use with caution.)

I recommend not botting on any accounts you are not willing to lose. If you use more than 1 script, then you can't just say that "Insert script name here got me perm/2 day ban" blah blah blah. Because now it could be any of the scripts ran on your account's fault. Most bans i have encountered was due to user errors (greed). Practicing good botting habits. No one will tell you the 100% guarantee of not getting a ban because it is player dependent and a lot of factors that we can't say for sure why bans happen. I would do some research on common faults of Tribot as a whole. It could save you time for making bug reports on script threads if it is a client issue. I recommend these subjects:

• What are delay bans
  • Speculations of what can/will reduce ban rates
  • Script thread comments on known faulty features
  • Trials before purchases of script
  • Private scripts 

I think that covers a large portion of things discussed on this forums. I hope this helps.