Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DaFukWasDat

Jagex is banning based just on total time played

In my expierence ban is a totaly luck thing, and depends on so much factors that we just cant handle.

And breaks arent a MUST on all of the methods, as it was said a thousand times already, you need to try out and see what works
As people give a list of factors that reduce ban rates, its a total list of total grabbed information.
On some methods you need to use only 3 options from the list, some of the methods are high-ban risk, so maybe you need to use all of the options from the list, it differs guys

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

The bot client is only responsible for providing the means for a script to interact with RuneScape, allowing it to read data from the game and send mouse and key events. The client only controls aspects such as: mouse movement algorithm, click point selection algorithm, camera movement algorithm etc. therefore the number of variables that can be tracked and analyzed by Jagex is limited.

The script, on the other hand, provides a wealth of playing data that Jagex can track and analyze. Every line of code can be a dead giveaway. That being said, I believe that most bans occur due to the detection of the script's pattern, rather than the client's interaction algorithms. Even if we had the perfect client that sends output indistinguishable from a human operator, used in conjunction with a poorly written script will get the account banned in a timely manner.

This shouldn't prevent anyone from pursuing knowledge and educating themselves, especially since it's the first time in human history when information is free and easily accessible.

Hi

As I said in my post, I used pulover's macro creator to create a very basic script which equips my melee void + weapon and then uses special attack, it does this so quickly that to other players it appears instant (hence my name), the script simply uses the imagesearch and once it finds the location it will first move the mouse to the location, and then left clicks (I found out you need to move the mouse first, for the the click to be registered), the thing is it always clicks the exact same coordinates and I removed all sleep/delays so the script runs at maximum speed, there are no mouse movements at all, the mouse jumps, and yet I am still to receive a ban.

Is it possible they cannot/are not detecting clicks on the HUD (inventory etc.).

I'm also using another script which I created, all it does is right clicks the cannon and either fires or repairs it, then I keep auto retaliate on, this racks in up to 60k ranged and 30k strength exp per hour, oh and it also checks if the HP is low and then clicks a shark, again all clicks are in the same position and there is no mouse movement, how is that I'm not banned yet? It's been quite a few days now that I've been using it (only for 2 hours or so).

7 minutes ago, DaFukWasDat said:

Hi

As I said in my post, I used pulover's macro creator to create a very basic script which equips my melee void + weapon and then uses special attack, it does this so quickly that to other players it appears instant (hence my name), the script simply uses the imagesearch and once it finds the location it will first move the mouse to the location, and then left clicks (I found out you need to move the mouse first, for the the click to be registered), the thing is it always clicks the exact same coordinates and I removed all sleep/delays so the script runs at maximum speed, there are no mouse movements at all, the mouse jumps, and yet I am still to receive a ban.

Is it possible they cannot/are not detecting clicks on the HUD (inventory etc.).

I'm also using another script which I created, all it does is right clicks the cannon and either fires or repairs it, then I keep auto retaliate on, this racks in up to 60k ranged and 30k strength exp per hour, oh and it also checks if the HP is low and then clicks a shark, again all clicks are in the same position and there is no mouse movement, how is that I'm not banned yet? It's been quite a few days now that I've been using it (only for 2 hours or so).

Like we all said, there is more than just time and clicks that is a factor. There is a script that does a 6 item change + prayer switches + preclicks ice barrage (if you set it up for mage layout) in .7 seconds. The person that create the script has "timed" their use specifically and have said it being done in .7 seconds. He has over a hundred user (way more than you using your own script) and has had no bans yet. Also, some laptops have touch screens that will be "teleporting" your mouse around. They can still ban you but their rules is that as long as it comes with your device, it is legit. As long as it is not a 3rd party software (Botting clients, AHK clients, etc.) Their detection method could be very shitty in this area as there are more game breaking bots.

9 minutes ago, DaFukWasDat said:

the thing is it always clicks the exact same coordinates and I removed all sleep/delays so the script runs at maximum speed, there are no mouse movements at all, the mouse jumps, and yet I am still to receive a ban.

again all clicks are in the same position and there is no mouse movement, how is that I'm not banned yet? It's been quite a few days now that I've been using it (only for 2 hours or so).

This is called anecdotal evidence.

No conclusive information can be gathered from this experiment.

"they cannot detect the script pattern or odd behavior, or the bot client"

Not sure about this one. I was banned many times using nmz bots but when I switched to nmz autoclickers, I never got banned and maxed my main with it. I always autoclicked with the original osrs client.

Same goes with high alching for magic xp. Try using a script for long hours and watch ur account getting banned. But when using an autoclicker I managed to autoclick 12 hours a day for 2 weeks without bans on multiple accounts.

For the nmz part, I recorded myself playing legit for like 40-50 minutes and put the thing on repeat. worked like a charm. I have no concise explanation on wether autoclicking is safer than botting but for me autoclicking definately worked better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By acezeps
      Quick one here.
      Botted 99 str 88 att 75 def 99 range and 94 mage + all skilling stats for barrows gloves and i got a 2 day ban a few months ago.
      I just found out now about Auto clicking rapid heal at nmz and i was wanting to get 95 att and 90 def. 
      I know slightly randomized auto clicking is not that detectable but i was wondering how detectable it would be with my account being flagged. The fact that its randomized and i wouldnt be suiciding nmz makes me think its not that risky if im doing it for 2 hours considering i nmz legit for 2 hours anyways, just getting annoying clicking twice every minute while trying to watch a movie or something
      Let me know what you think boys. 

• By YoHoJo
      More Runescape Botting Guides at https://RSBotSpot.com
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Original/Updated Article here at RSBotSpot
      This guide contains affiliate links
      How to Use TRiBot Looking Glass & Bot though the Official Runescape Client
      TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature allows you to bot through the official Runescape client by hooking onto and controlling it. Looking glass also supports proxies for botting & other clients like OSBuddy.
      While there’s no evidence that TRiBot is detectable, this feature was released as a form of antiban for users worried about the potential detectability of botting clients. Botters seem to be torn 50⁄50 about the effectiveness of Looking Glass on bans, but it never hurts to have some extra protection. This guide will cover how to use TRiBot Looking Glass to bot through the official Runescape client!
      1. Install Java Development Kit (JDK)
      Download and install JDK here. I will be using 32 bit JDK 8u151.
      Java Development Kit Download
      At the time of writing, only Java 8 is supported. 2. Load Runescape & TRiBot
      Load Runescape up to the login screen, and TRiBot up to the client select screen.
      3. Start Looking Glass
      On TRiBot, click the “New Client (Looking Glass)” button.
      Hooking TRiBot to the Official Runescape Client
      4.(Optional) Set a Proxy
      If you’re using a proxy for runescape botting, now’s the time to apply it. To do this: right click the client’s tab on TRiBot, and select “Set Proxy”.
      TRiBot Looking Glass Set Proxy
      That’s it, you’re done!
      Your TRiBot client is now hooked onto the official client, and you’re ready to start botting Runescape!
      Helpful Links:
      You can find out more about TRiBot’s Looking Glass feature on it’s release thread here You can find out more about using proxies with TRiBot Looking Glass here You can find more working Java/Client version combinations reported here  More setup guides: By Einstein
      Note: Some threads are only visible to TRiBot VIP users. Our Favorite Runescape Botting Proxy Providers
      We've tested and had great results with Runescape botting proxies from:
      Blazing Proxy (Use code RSBOTSPOT to save 5% recurring!)(CHEAPEST) Virmach (Use code SAVE20 to save 20% on your first order!) Proxy Fish (Use code OSBOT20 to save 20% on your first order!) Your Private Proxy Our Other Guides:
      All About Proxies for Runescape Botting How to Create and Register Runescape Bot Accounts Through a Proxy How to Use Proxies With TRiBot How to Expand your Goldfarm with a Botting VPS How to Unlock your Runescape Bot Account
    • By Zulrahkiller20
      The pest control script  is not working properly and Tri scripter is not replying to my messages. What you suggest me to do?
    • By oneldy1
      I am using an autoclicker with a random delay of 1 second and 500 milliseconds what are my chances or getting banned ?
    • By TravBot
      Howdy All
      Currently attempting to bot for the first time and using a premium hunter script, striving for that 99 and right now sitting on 84 =-) I feel i am careful when i come to botting my character, i mainly watch my botting screen because i play my other two accounts as normal|<< nerdy i know. so i am able to reply to all who speak to me within moments, along with having break handler set up and every now and again mouse clicking around the screen to change my mouse data patterns around.
      I ask this because of course 99 Hunter is great money, id much more envy the fashionscape of the 99 hunter cape and would onward play the character manually and level combat for a edge 13 pray g maul pker, noob life i know but sue me.
      Will i get to live out this little account dream set up or is it most likely in the end most botted accounts lose the battle against jagex =p
      If anyone has any info inside on the matter would be awesome if you discussed below.
      Happy botting <3 hahah

• By TristanWPA
      UPDATE:  If anyone is curious .. I decided to maximize my value on the account and botted for a full day with breaks about 2 days after this post.  I picked up a permanent ban the next day.  
      --

Hello!

Has anyone had experience with botting after a temporary 48 hour ban?

Just curious if you went straight back to botting? - If so, did you end up getting a permanent ban? 

Did you give your account time to cool down? - If so, how long, and have you had success botting on the account since?

Did you change up your methods? - ex, Play the account manually for a while before botting again? , Change the number of hours your bot?

If you are interested, I seemed to have picked up my ban after buying 10M gold for my lvl 59 account, then buying a membership and botting runecrafting for exp , along with leather tanning for profit.
    • By TristanWPA
      Hello!

I have a flagged bot ( fresh off a 2 day ban ) that I wish to offload to a mule to protect much of my gp and items before I start botting again.

Does anyone know if trading between a flagged bot account / accounts to a common mule account will also flag the mule account?
      - If the mule account has never been botted on, does the mule account face any risk of ban due to association?

** Edit:  Each account is running on its own IP address / proxy and has no outside association.

Thanks! -- Tristan
    • By MuleTraveler
      Sup guys,
      Soooooooooooo, over the past month made five different accounts. I did the exact same tasks for pretty similar duration but three of them got in under a week. Two got 2-day ban. Of the two, I got one of them to 70+mining and 98 hunter almost hitting 99 (less than one mil exp).  No matter what i'm doing, I can't replicate the success I had with this account. It's like... a lucky account? O_O
      what do you guys think?
    • By MuleTraveler
      Hey y'all!
      I was wondering if you guys could share your experience on getting a delay ban. Has anyone suicide botted for a day or two and let the account sit for couple days to see if you'd get banned or not? 
      Just curious because I tried it on a throw-away account as an experiment and suicided for 16 hours straight and it's been doing fine the past two days
    • By techmatlock
      My account has already faced the two-day ban and I'm able to play again.  But how hard is it to get the ban meter removed, or quashed?
      Do I just change my IP and tweet at Jagexsupport saying I got hacked?
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 59 replies