Sign in to follow this  
DaFukWasDat

Jagex is banning based just on total time played

In my expierence ban is a totaly luck thing, and depends on so much factors that we just cant handle.

And breaks arent a MUST on all of the methods, as it was said a thousand times already, you need to try out and see what works
As people give a list of factors that reduce ban rates, its a total list of total grabbed information.
On some methods you need to use only 3 options from the list, some of the methods are high-ban risk, so maybe you need to use all of the options from the list, it differs guys

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

The bot client is only responsible for providing the means for a script to interact with RuneScape, allowing it to read data from the game and send mouse and key events. The client only controls aspects such as: mouse movement algorithm, click point selection algorithm, camera movement algorithm etc. therefore the number of variables that can be tracked and analyzed by Jagex is limited.

The script, on the other hand, provides a wealth of playing data that Jagex can track and analyze. Every line of code can be a dead giveaway. That being said, I believe that most bans occur due to the detection of the script's pattern, rather than the client's interaction algorithms. Even if we had the perfect client that sends output indistinguishable from a human operator, used in conjunction with a poorly written script will get the account banned in a timely manner.

This shouldn't prevent anyone from pursuing knowledge and educating themselves, especially since it's the first time in human history when information is free and easily accessible.

Hi

As I said in my post, I used pulover's macro creator to create a very basic script which equips my melee void + weapon and then uses special attack, it does this so quickly that to other players it appears instant (hence my name), the script simply uses the imagesearch and once it finds the location it will first move the mouse to the location, and then left clicks (I found out you need to move the mouse first, for the the click to be registered), the thing is it always clicks the exact same coordinates and I removed all sleep/delays so the script runs at maximum speed, there are no mouse movements at all, the mouse jumps, and yet I am still to receive a ban.

Is it possible they cannot/are not detecting clicks on the HUD (inventory etc.).

I'm also using another script which I created, all it does is right clicks the cannon and either fires or repairs it, then I keep auto retaliate on, this racks in up to 60k ranged and 30k strength exp per hour, oh and it also checks if the HP is low and then clicks a shark, again all clicks are in the same position and there is no mouse movement, how is that I'm not banned yet? It's been quite a few days now that I've been using it (only for 2 hours or so).

7 minutes ago, DaFukWasDat said:

Hi

As I said in my post, I used pulover's macro creator to create a very basic script which equips my melee void + weapon and then uses special attack, it does this so quickly that to other players it appears instant (hence my name), the script simply uses the imagesearch and once it finds the location it will first move the mouse to the location, and then left clicks (I found out you need to move the mouse first, for the the click to be registered), the thing is it always clicks the exact same coordinates and I removed all sleep/delays so the script runs at maximum speed, there are no mouse movements at all, the mouse jumps, and yet I am still to receive a ban.

Is it possible they cannot/are not detecting clicks on the HUD (inventory etc.).

I'm also using another script which I created, all it does is right clicks the cannon and either fires or repairs it, then I keep auto retaliate on, this racks in up to 60k ranged and 30k strength exp per hour, oh and it also checks if the HP is low and then clicks a shark, again all clicks are in the same position and there is no mouse movement, how is that I'm not banned yet? It's been quite a few days now that I've been using it (only for 2 hours or so).

Like we all said, there is more than just time and clicks that is a factor. There is a script that does a 6 item change + prayer switches + preclicks ice barrage (if you set it up for mage layout) in .7 seconds. The person that create the script has "timed" their use specifically and have said it being done in .7 seconds. He has over a hundred user (way more than you using your own script) and has had no bans yet. Also, some laptops have touch screens that will be "teleporting" your mouse around. They can still ban you but their rules is that as long as it comes with your device, it is legit. As long as it is not a 3rd party software (Botting clients, AHK clients, etc.) Their detection method could be very shitty in this area as there are more game breaking bots.

9 minutes ago, DaFukWasDat said:

the thing is it always clicks the exact same coordinates and I removed all sleep/delays so the script runs at maximum speed, there are no mouse movements at all, the mouse jumps, and yet I am still to receive a ban.

again all clicks are in the same position and there is no mouse movement, how is that I'm not banned yet? It's been quite a few days now that I've been using it (only for 2 hours or so).

This is called anecdotal evidence.

No conclusive information can be gathered from this experiment.

"they cannot detect the script pattern or odd behavior, or the bot client"

Not sure about this one. I was banned many times using nmz bots but when I switched to nmz autoclickers, I never got banned and maxed my main with it. I always autoclicked with the original osrs client.

Same goes with high alching for magic xp. Try using a script for long hours and watch ur account getting banned. But when using an autoclicker I managed to autoclick 12 hours a day for 2 weeks without bans on multiple accounts.

For the nmz part, I recorded myself playing legit for like 40-50 minutes and put the thing on repeat. worked like a charm. I have no concise explanation on wether autoclicking is safer than botting but for me autoclicking definately worked better.