Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JordiLaFjord

Can't seem to click the gold bracelets in the crafting interface

Hey.

Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, JordiLaFjord said:

ust trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

Post the whole code.

5 hours ago, JordiLaFjord said:

Hey.

Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.

Just checked my own code and thats what I have and it worked. Havent used it in a while so i dno if the interfaces are the same but you have the same as me so im assuming they are. Like what einstein said post the code so we can see it.

You're going to have to post the code if you want help. Only suggestions I have is to ensure that the interface is valid before clicking (though you should get an exception if this is the case).

Try throwing in printlns everywhere and see what doesn't get printed and work from there. I had a very similar issue before and the solution was that I had the wrong child ID. Of course, that may not be the case; however, something small and simple may be the cause of your error.

RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47);

if (braceInterface != null){

braceInterface.click("Make-All");

}

try something along these lines. You have to check for null incase the code tries to run before your client has time to open the interface. Then it will skip directly over your make all code.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather).
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.

Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By NeuroGenix
      Post rewritten after rewritting and updating the code multiple times.
      So I decided to give writing my own GE API a go and this is what I've come up with so far, using Exchange#offer(name, price, quantity, buy) will do the following:
      If the GE is closed, it will open it and continue making the offer. If the price is set to -1 then it will use the buttons to increase or decrease the price, depending on whether it is a buy or sell offer, until it is at a price that will buy/sell instantly. Otherwise it will use the custom input button to set the price. It will set the quantity using the 1/10/100/1000 buttons. I plan on updating this to randomise between using them and the custom input method shortly. Edit* I hadn't even remembered implementing this until I saw it do it whilst testing the method, and it was beautiful, but if it goes over the buy quantity accidently, in the example I saw it was clicking +100 and clicked it again too fast so instead of stopping before its target of 875 it got to 900, it will then use the custom amount interface to input 875, beautiful. It will prioritise buy offers over sell offers so that if there isn't an empty slot available, or any items to collect, then it will cancel a sell offer, collect it and continue now it has a free slot. If there isn't a free slot available and we are trying to sell something it will return true, this is so that in my scripts it will remove the item from a toSell HashMap and put it back into the bank to sell later because it has bought the items it needs to continue botting. If it is instead trying to buy something and there are no empty slots or sell offers to cancel then it will wait for something to buy and continue once it can collect something and therefore has an empty slot. Update* It will now search for the item 1-3 words at a time checking the first 9 results each time and will choose the item as soon as it is visible as a human would. I might update this so that it randomises more, sometimes entering the whole first word of an items name straight away, because I sometimes do that, most of the time though I enter as few characters as I need to, I think, thoughts? Let me know what you think, the code is probably disgusting to look at for some of you but for others just starting out like me it could be a valuable learning tool, for how not to code All feedback and constructive criticism appreciated.
      Exchange Class
      GEInterfaces Class
      GEConditions Class
      InfoHelper Class
      Thank you to everyone that has read this far, it is appreciated
      Rewritten, if you have read again, even more appreciation!
    • By ceiling
      What time will the scripts' subscriptions expire? Specifically, what time and time zone?
    • By zoxind
      I've written my first, I would say for now basic script for combat training. 
      One of the main reasons why I chose to use Tribot is because of abc2. But while reading the post on the tutorial on how to implement it in your own code (
      ) I didn't really understand the method(the way) on how to implement it in code. 
      Could anyone please send me a personal message with an explanation on how to implement it correctly, or write a reply here.
      It would be very nice, if you would include an actual code example of it, that would help me to understand it better.
      Thank you in advance.
    • By Frosty XVII
      Hello everyone,
           I used to bot a lot with Tribot. I've been gone for what feels like well over a year. I just had some questions for my fellow botters and scripters.

What is the botting scene like right now? Last time I left people were just botting throw-aways and still making cash.
      Any new updates to osrs? How has OSRS changed in the past year? I plan on looking over the update logs, but anything cool happen?
      In terms of Tribot, have the devs introduced any cool new technologies? Like a more efficient LG or anything?

Frosty
    • By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By themanman
      Request: Auto Downvoter on Logout
      Description: Presses thumbs down on logout tab before logging out, logs back in, and repeats. Infinitely.
      Payment Amount: 0
      Time: Sooner the better.
      Additional: Meme.
    • By 1lf did
      I have a league of legends account that im willing to trade for Osrs gold, or a nice osrs pure account. 
      The LoL account includes:
      max runepages
      max champions(except zoe)
      700+ skins
      Gold 3 MMR
      if anyone shows interest, i will definitely post some pictures of the account and skins in all their glory. I've spent over $4040 dollars on this league of legends account. yeah i said FOUR THOUSAND towards skins. 
      lmk if youre interested!
    • By 1lf did
      whats up, id be interested in trading my LoL account for osrs gold, or an osrs account. preferably a nice pure account. I've spent $4040 exactly on this LoL account, it has a crazy amount of skins and all the champions except for Zoe. Anyone interested? will supply with pictures if someone shows interest
    • By goxdom
      How can I determine if the character is stunned? Any methods out there for this? I'm currently checking something like "currentHP < previousHP" after a certain action but it is not ideal for every occasion.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 62 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 59 replies