Sign in to follow this  
JordiLaFjord

Can't seem to click the gold bracelets in the crafting interface

Hey.

Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, JordiLaFjord said:

ust trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

Post the whole code.

5 hours ago, JordiLaFjord said:

Hey.

Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.

Just checked my own code and thats what I have and it worked. Havent used it in a while so i dno if the interfaces are the same but you have the same as me so im assuming they are. Like what einstein said post the code so we can see it.

You're going to have to post the code if you want help. Only suggestions I have is to ensure that the interface is valid before clicking (though you should get an exception if this is the case).

Try throwing in printlns everywhere and see what doesn't get printed and work from there. I had a very similar issue before and the solution was that I had the wrong child ID. Of course, that may not be the case; however, something small and simple may be the cause of your error.

RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47);

if (braceInterface != null){

braceInterface.click("Make-All");

}

try something along these lines. You have to check for null incase the code tries to run before your client has time to open the interface. Then it will skip directly over your make all code.