Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
JordiLaFjord

Can't seem to click the gold bracelets in the crafting interface

Hey.

Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.

Array
5 hours ago, JordiLaFjord said:

Hey.

Just trying to right click make all on the gold bracelet interface. Most recent thing i've trid is getting the RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47); then calling it as braceInterface.click("Make-All");

I've tried a few other things from the forum that I can't thing of atm, so any help would be appreciated.

Just checked my own code and thats what I have and it worked. Havent used it in a while so i dno if the interfaces are the same but you have the same as me so im assuming they are. Like what einstein said post the code so we can see it.

You're going to have to post the code if you want help. Only suggestions I have is to ensure that the interface is valid before clicking (though you should get an exception if this is the case).

Try throwing in printlns everywhere and see what doesn't get printed and work from there. I had a very similar issue before and the solution was that I had the wrong child ID. Of course, that may not be the case; however, something small and simple may be the cause of your error.

RSInterfaceChild braceInterface = Interfaces.get(446,47);

if (braceInterface != null){

braceInterface.click("Make-All");

}

try something along these lines. You have to check for null incase the code tries to run before your client has time to open the interface. Then it will skip directly over your make all code.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a hyphen. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14-avantoe potion (unf), item=14-mort myre fungus, item=14-super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1-needle, item=26-leather, item=10000-thread, item=26-leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By Speaker
      Request: Wine of Zamorak 2nd floor winegrabbing script, f2p.
      Description: 
      If you didn't know, there's a ladder in the normal Chaos Temple (Asgarnia). It is exclusively for players with a total level of 500+. In order to get this level, you obviously have to not be banned, which is why I think it hasn't been done before. I would like it to do the following:
      * Grab Wines of Zamorak using telegrab on the second floor.
      * It should be reasonably fast in clicking after the wine appears the first 5-10, but it should have a very rapid onset fatigue setting/antiban. I frankly want it to not be telegrabbing 5-10 minutes out of the hour. Pretend AFK, like a user having ADD and checking something, random mouse movements, mouse off screen, mouse circling the spot where the jug of wine is, mouse going crazy some of the time for no reason. It will be efficient some of the time, but then outright miss the wine other times if there are other players there. This is my experience grabbing wines myself legitimately, so I figure the bot should have the same thing.
      * Although I do want it to have random mouse movements, when it's actively trying to grab wines, it should hover over the spot after selecting telegrab.
      * Will have the option/script argument to either Teleport to Falador to bank, or manually walk there via daxwalker or something. It should then walk back to the Chaos Temple, climb the ladder, and resume telegrabbing.
      * Display paint of wines per hour, raw profit (Ge price x how many wines), net prof (raw profit - cost of law rune), magic xp gained, magic xp per hour, time ran.
      Payment Amount: We'll start at $50, and go up to $100. EDIT: Paypal would be preferable.
      Time: Variable. Sooner is better, but if it takes two weeks to create the perfect wine grabbing script, so be it.
      Additional: Support for LG OpenOSRS, since that's what I bot with. 
    • By itgottti
      I've written down almost everything in half machine language and a logic syntax so it will be easier to code it for you.
      It contains things like:
      - Checking specific Items in Bank if available
      - Withdrawing x items
      - Combining x and y item
      - Once done, sell item on GE for Price P (selected in GUI)
      - Check if sell Order done (if not lower price P by P% (selected in GUI)
      - Redo
      - Calculate max equal amount of item x and y you could buy (with prices set before in the GUI)
      - Try to Buy each item
      - Check if Order is finished
      - Else increase price N by % (set in GUI)
      start over again.

As i said i wrote it down even more in detail that will be handed to the person willing to script this for me
      Add me on discord: deua#1132
    • By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather)
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Will automatically withdraw the required items and end upon completion
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.
      -Supports Arguments

Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By Trent
      Hi all,
      I have been out of the botting community for years now, but was very active back in the day. I have created many scripts when I was active (back in the day of iBot/neXus).
      I have started getting back into the botting scene, and as a result has created a new script.
      This script is a gold jewellery, it will simply make gold rings/necklaces/bracelets/amulets at the Edgeville furnace, and once it runs out of gold bars the script will terminate.
      Starting:
      To start the script move your character to the area around the bank and furnace at Edgeville with the required mould in your inventory, the script will then pick it up from there.
      Feel free to report any bugs in this thread.
      Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3384
      At the moment the script doesn't support crafting gems with jewellery, however if this is a highly requested feature I will add it in.
      CHANGELOG
      Version 1.4 - 27/01/2020 ================================================ - Fixed an issue with running the script in fixed size mode - Some minor optimizations in the main script loop which will not make a noticable difference unless you are running a lot of instances Version 1.3 - 18/01/2020 ================================================ - Adjusted some random timings when withdrawing gold bars and gems from the bank to resolve issues where more than 13 gold bars or gems were being withdrawn Version 1.2 ================================================ - Added support for gems, you will now be able to make Sapphire - Zenyte jewellery (Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Amulets) (NO SILVER JEWELLERY SUPPORT) * Note: There hasn't been extensive testing with the higher level gems and bracelets, please post here is there are any bugs Version 1.11 - 31/12/2019 ================================================ - Fixed a bug where if the break handler took a break, the script wouldn't be able to find the Furnace once the break was over and the account was logged back in Version 1.1 - 29/12/2019 ================================================ - Changed name from Gold Ring Crafter to Gold Jewellery Crafter - Added support for necklaces, bracelets, and amulets - Created a GUI for users to choose what they want to craft - Added support for the script to log off the account once the script has used all the gold bars  
    • By idkfa
      Hello my knowledgeable friends,
      Ive botted about 3 accounts to max combat and ran small gold farms but lately I really interested in learning how to script myself so I can give back to the awesome community and start goldfarming on a professional level. That being said ive got some questions.Little background check, im a total noob when in comes to programming languages.
      - ive read that learning Java is a must. But what I don't understand is do I need to learn everything about java or just parts that are relevant to scripting for Tribot. Do I have to take a course or to do a deep dive like enlisting in an education  or is learning Java just for Tribot enough?
      - If a book is preferable, do you have any recognmendations?
      - after being proficiant in Java ive read I still need to learn how to script for Tribot specifically. Is this a long process?
      - I know this is a difficult question to answer but how long do you guys recon this process will take in hours learning Java and scripting for Tribot? Ive got about 2/3 hours to spare a day and about 5/7 on weekends
      - Also is there a discord with like minded people out there looking to learn java/tribot and also one for goldfarmer (not gonna ask for methods lol)

Sorry for the long and nooby questions. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction. 
      Any constructive comments are greatly appriciated.
      Cheers,
      IDKFA
    • By Candle
      What's up guys! 
      I'm new to scripting and I want to be the best! But I need some advice and pointers. I understand the simple side of java, just really how to fit the API into it all. 
      Any links to some really good content and videos? The only videos I can really find that's solid content is from Nexus, but it's only 2 videos. 
      Anything is appreciated! I hope to soon bring everyone some crazy awesome scripts! 
    • By rawhide
      I would like a script that 
      Starts a Seer's Village Bank - Get buckets from bank- teleports outside of house- fills buckets at sand pit- teleports back to Seer's Village Bank and repeats.
      Time for script: As Soon As possible.
      Payment: Paypal or Rsgp Either is fine. looking to be less thank 25m or 20Usd
      Please let me know if you can help. 
    • By fl0shizzle
      Hey guys.
      Trying to accept an incoming trade but whenever I try to get the chatBox interface it's always null? It's definitely visible on the screen?
      My code is simply (where CHAT_PARENT is 137):

When I use the following code to see if the interface is there, its not shown:
      Any ideas?

• By NeuroGenix
      Post rewritten after rewritting and updating the code multiple times.
      So I decided to give writing my own GE API a go and this is what I've come up with so far, using Exchange#offer(name, price, quantity, buy) will do the following:
      If the GE is closed, it will open it and continue making the offer. If the price is set to -1 then it will use the buttons to increase or decrease the price, depending on whether it is a buy or sell offer, until it is at a price that will buy/sell instantly. Otherwise it will use the custom input button to set the price. It will set the quantity using the 1/10/100/1000 buttons. I plan on updating this to randomise between using them and the custom input method shortly. Edit* I hadn't even remembered implementing this until I saw it do it whilst testing the method, and it was beautiful, but if it goes over the buy quantity accidently, in the example I saw it was clicking +100 and clicked it again too fast so instead of stopping before its target of 875 it got to 900, it will then use the custom amount interface to input 875, beautiful. It will prioritise buy offers over sell offers so that if there isn't an empty slot available, or any items to collect, then it will cancel a sell offer, collect it and continue now it has a free slot. If there isn't a free slot available and we are trying to sell something it will return true, this is so that in my scripts it will remove the item from a toSell HashMap and put it back into the bank to sell later because it has bought the items it needs to continue botting. If it is instead trying to buy something and there are no empty slots or sell offers to cancel then it will wait for something to buy and continue once it can collect something and therefore has an empty slot. Update* It will now search for the item 1-3 words at a time checking the first 9 results each time and will choose the item as soon as it is visible as a human would. I might update this so that it randomises more, sometimes entering the whole first word of an items name straight away, because I sometimes do that, most of the time though I enter as few characters as I need to, I think, thoughts? Let me know what you think, the code is probably disgusting to look at for some of you but for others just starting out like me it could be a valuable learning tool, for how not to code All feedback and constructive criticism appreciated.
      Exchange Class
      GEInterfaces Class
      GEConditions Class
      InfoHelper Class
      Thank you to everyone that has read this far, it is appreciated
      Rewritten, if you have read again, even more appreciation!
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies