Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blicky

advanced agility/alching/farming script all in 1

[ P ] - Paid request. This is a request you will pay for the completion of.
[ R ] - Request. You are requesting that this be made, and you would use this bot if released.
[ I ] - Idea. You think this sounds like a good script, and you'd like input from script writers and whether or not this task could be taken.

Looking for someone who is capable of making a highly advanced script, that would involve AGILITY / FARMING & HIGH ALCHING.

-script would start off at GE (would go to GE if not there) and starting buying high alch items.

-script would only buy high alch items that are profitable with real time GE prices.

-script would test buy and sell prices of items.

-script would then buy items at the sell price for 1-3gp more to obtain highest offer for items.

-script would know alch prices of "said items that it would chose from."

-script would know GE buy limits for "said items."

-script would check inventory and bank for gold to buy items.

-script would then start a farm run. (while alching if items have bought.)

-script would get herb seeds/saplings/ of your choice out of bank. (must already have in the bank, would include herbs seeds,tree saplings & fruit trees.)

-script would then start the run on the selected patches of your choice.

-script would then bank all items and collect alchables from (collect) at bank.

-script would start whatever agility course that was selected. (while items buy) assuming they are coming in slow.

-script would be notified when items have bought and would stop at closest bank to selected agility course and start alching while doing agility.

-script would know when herbs have grown, and would start a HERB PATCH ONLY farm run (while alching.)

-script would then go back to agility after each herb patch run.

if this script is done perfectly I would be more than happy to pay $100+ (MUST HAVE HIGH ANTI BAN)

no time limit on script, I'd like it to come out perfect, so that it will be useful for awhile.

I know it sounds like a huge task, but a lot of other scripts out there already have code for most of this stuff, its just about tying it all together smoothly, I know it can be done if you have any ideas on how to make this idea come to life, or even better please leave feedback.

[ IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE THIS SCRIPT FLAWLESSLY CONTACT ME ON DISCORD SO WE CAN TALK IN DEPTH ]

(DISCORD) -  ( Dukes #5612 )

Edited by blicky
  • Haha 1

Since this is such an in-depth script. Good luck finding someone willing to write this. This is going to take time to be made as well. And you didnt even make the thread correctly.

You should have the sections displayed in the format. This seems like a blob of commands. Also, the [R] [P] is for your thread title. It says it in the thread i linked...

Tag your thread titles!
[ R ] - Request. You are requesting that this be made, and you would use this bot if released.
[ I ] - Idea. You think this sounds like a good script, and you'd like input from script writers and whether or not this task could be taken.

On 2/21/2018 at 4:34 AM, gosubear said:

Since this is such an in-depth script. Good luck finding someone willing to write this. This is going to take time to be made as well. And you didnt even make the thread correctly.

You should have the sections displayed in the format. This seems like a blob of commands. Also, the [R] [P] is for your thread title. It says it in the thread i linked...

Tag your thread titles!

as you can see this is my first post, I'm so sorry it was not done correctly. l0l A for effort though right?

7 minutes ago, blicky said:

In my post I stated $100 +.....?

This script would be more profitable and more xp than the current most complex script on tribot. I believe, with education, it would sell incredibly well 

6 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

You're forgetting a 0

50 minutes ago, blicky said:

as you can see this is my first post, I'm so sorry it was not done correctly. l0l A for effort though right?

I mean it isn't hard to read and follow directions. You probably have a hard time cooking too, don't you. 

41 minutes ago, chachacha said:

This script would be more profitable and more xp than the current most complex script on tribot. I believe, with education, it would sell incredibly well 

This script would make efficieny charts go through the roof. If they were looking for patterns as a banning method, this would have so many varieties that i would doubt any one account would have the same pathing and/or timing. ABC2 already randomizes all breaks on a person to person basis, with human mouse, a dynamicclicking update, a reliable webwalker. This would be more than just complex as it would need to support all types of planting, agility courses, alching support, GE support + trying to use the buy and sell prices to make profit as well. This would be one of those scripts that would cost $1000+. Even if they could nail it being flawless, since this incorporates so many supports, there are going to need to be many fail safes as well. A single update can make any one part of this script break as well. Especially now that there is a weekly update going on.

Personally i would just like to see an AIO farming script. One that supports all (if not, all the main stream plants) plants and patches. Support for plant cure, all 3 composts, paying the worker. etc. And just logging out and knowing the time ticks for farming and log in and collect/plant and repeat.

2 minutes ago, gosubear said:

I mean it isn't hard to read and follow directions. You probably have a hard time cooking too, don't you. 

This script would make efficieny charts go through the roof. If they were looking for patterns as a banning method, this would have so many varieties that i would doubt any one account would have the same pathing and/or timing. ABC2 already randomizes all breaks on a person to person basis, with human mouse, a dynamicclicking update, a reliable webwalker. This would be more than just complex as it would need to support all types of planting, agility courses, alching support, GE support + trying to use the buy and sell prices to make profit as well. This would be one of those scripts that would cost $1000+. Even if they could nail it being flawless, since this incorporates so many supports, there are going to need to be many fail safes as well. A single update can make any one part of this script break as well. Especially now that there is a weekly update going on.

Personally i would just like to see an AIO farming script. One that supports all (if not, all the main stream plants) plants and patches. Support for plant cure, all 3 composts, paying the worker. etc. And just logging out and knowing the time ticks for farming and log in and collect/plant and repeat.

All subject opinion. 

I have got many 99s from botting 24/7 using the nmz which is optimal xp. Ive also had bans from running scripts which alch and train agility within hours, which is minimal xp p/h

1 minute ago, chachacha said:

All subject opinion. 

I have got many 99s from botting 24/7 using the nmz which is optimal xp. Ive also had bans from running scripts which alch and train agility within hours, which is minimal xp p/h

You must be missing the point here. He is offering $100+ for a script that would easily be worth 10x that amount depending on the implementation on it. The farming alone is already a shocker. You botting 24/7 on NMZ is awesome man, that is a low risk activity. I know, i did it too. (Averaging 95-100k exp/hr for 10+ hours a day, sometimes 18+ hours) The script you are talking about for the agility is aAgility (never tried any other agility script), it is not a secret. But does the script have GE support for when you are out of food/alch supplies? Does it go plant trees, go back after the time tick and harvest/pay the worker? No. Your comment proves nothing other than your success in botting a low risk botting method (not saying it is the same for everyone, just saying majority of people who bot NMZ receives no bans regardless of how reckless their time is.)

27 minutes ago, gosubear said:

You must be missing the point here. He is offering $100+ for a script that would easily be worth 10x that amount depending on the implementation on it. The farming alone is already a shocker. You botting 24/7 on NMZ is awesome man, that is a low risk activity. I know, i did it too. (Averaging 95-100k exp/hr for 10+ hours a day, sometimes 18+ hours) The script you are talking about for the agility is aAgility (never tried any other agility script), it is not a secret. But does the script have GE support for when you are out of food/alch supplies? Does it go plant trees, go back after the time tick and harvest/pay the worker? No. Your comment proves nothing other than your success in botting a low risk botting method (not saying it is the same for everyone, just saying majority of people who bot NMZ receives no bans regardless of how reckless their time is.)

Apologies bro, I came at this from a different angle. I was suggesting a scripted make this a public script which would be hugely popular rather than a private script. Hope this clears up. But I agree, as a private script it would be very expensive 

13 minutes ago, chachacha said:

Apologies bro, I came at this from a different angle. I was suggesting a scripted make this a public script which would be hugely popular rather than a private script. Hope this clears up. But I agree, as a private script it would be very expensive 

As a premium, it would cost a lot too. Possibly closer to zulrah slayer price range because it is 2 full scripts into one. + GE support which is not supported in many scripts itself. I would say 3 scripts if tau GE was working.

18 minutes ago, gosubear said:

As a premium, it would cost a lot too. Possibly closer to zulrah slayer price range because it is 2 full scripts into one. + GE support which is not supported in many scripts itself. I would say 3 scripts if tau GE was working.

@Worthy is working on adding ge ability. This is on top of the most advanced tribot script. All respect to @Worthy for listening to his customers and what they want.

Id imagine this type of farming bot would be $15/20 as farming is mostly afk with aching inbetween runs 

2 minutes ago, chachacha said:

@Worthy is working on adding ge ability. This is on top of the most advanced tribot script. All respect to @Worthy for listening to his customers and what they want.

Id imagine this type of farming bot would be $15/20 as farming is mostly afk with aching inbetween runs 

Yeah i know he is doing that. The issue i see him coming across is increase in supply prices due to many people using it. I guess he can set the bot to buy x amount above normal sold prices but i think it would be easier coding wise to just click the +/- 5% button in GE