Sign in to follow this  
king_snow101

Jagex Keeps Locking My accounts

Hi,

So i made about 5 accounts all at various times/weeks and was doing fishing and was trying to get to 82 fishing on them. one got to 85 and the rest was on 70s and then all of a sudden the 85 fisher account got banned and one other account got banned - so i thought i might have botted too much on them accounts (which i normally did) - and then following the next day the other account got banned and then the following day the other one also got banned.

While this was happening i was making new accounts and everytime i made them after going past tutorial island and logging off for a bit i'd come back to see that these account have been locked and that it was saying to recover them (obviously im not going to recover them as they are usless level 3 accounts)

Bare in mind, i had used proxies for each different account so therefore there was no way they knew it was all done from one laptop.

additionally, after my 5 accounts got banned i done some reserach and then i found that it might have been becuase of my OSRS cache so i went on and deleted them and just made another account and looks like they locked that account aswell.

I used Auto Fisher Pro to bot

Not sure how Jagex seems to know its really annoying! and NO i did not bot the tutorial island and while i made the new accounts i done the first few skills manually ie wc to 15-20 and FM to 15-20.

When i used to use RuneMate (botting service) to level up my fishing (for my first account the one that reached 85) there was no problem i used that platform untill 82 fishing on that account and then switched to Tribot as it had better bots for what i wanted to do with my farm - Therefore, im thinking it might have been due to Tribot or something in the system that automatically detects these accounts.

If anyone else has experienced this and some how knows a solution please let me know.

Edited by king_snow101

3 minutes ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

Its the proxies that are getting your accounts locked.

You can unlock them by recovering them with an email address associated to the account

how so? for example, when my 5 accounts got banned within the 3 day period i changed the IP's before i made the new accounts - so my new accounts were under a new IP/Proxy therefore it weren't licked.

3 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Locks are common when using proxies/VPS or sometimes jumping IP addresses.

You can follow Jagex's unlock process to get the account back in most cases:
https://rsbotspot.com/post/how-to-unlock-runescape-bot-account/

if i recover them, should i still bot on them or would they be flagged becuase why would they just lock the account out of no where - doesn't really make sense unless they have some sort of idea that the person making the account had already been botting on other accounts.

Just now, king_snow101 said:

if i recover them, should i still bot on them or would they be flagged becuase why would they just lock the account out of no where - doesn't really make sense unless they have some sort of idea that the person making the account had already been botting on other accounts.

You should be fine botting them afterwards.

Locks like this seem to be done automatically when a commercial IP is used to create/do tutorial island on the account.

1 minute ago, YoHoJo said:

You should be fine botting them afterwards.

Locks like this seem to be done automatically when a commercial IP is used to create/do tutorial island on the account.

whats the break handle times do you suggest i use while botting - i normally put a break after 1 hour and 20 minutes for like 10-12 mintes - whats your suggestion?

20 minutes ago, king_snow101 said:

whats the break handle times do you suggest i use while botting - i normally put a break after 1 hour and 20 minutes for like 10-12 mintes - whats your suggestion?

Different people have success with different methods.
Gotta experiment and see what works best for you.

Hi, where did you buy the proxies from? It may be that they are marked as being proxies (in which case you need to find anonymous/private proxies, preferably belonging to a residential address and not a datacenter a.k.a VPS company).

Try this, have you got a phone with mobile data? Turn on your mobile hotspot, search in Google what is my ip address, remember that IP address, now turn on airplane mode for 10 seconds and then turn it off, now find out what your IP address is now, has it changed? If not, you may be conncted using 4g, you must use 3g or below to be assigned a new IP every time, otherwise the IP will not change (static IP), search (or go through your phone settings, it will be under network operator settings).

You can use these IP addresses to create new accounts, the good thing is most mobile ISP provide IP addresses which are in different subnets, meaning the first two parts of an IP address (123.123.x.x) are the same but the two end parts are different numbers.

About the proxies you used, are the first 3 parts (aka 123.123.123.XXX) the same? If so, this is probably how they linked them together.

To be more clear, for those who don't get it, if my proxy IP address was 83.128.132.41 and then I got another proxy with IP 83.128.132.75 these two IP addresses are linked together because they are in the same network however 133.75 would not be in the same network (but the IP is supplied from the same place).