Sign in to follow this  
king_snow101

Tribot client not opening!!

Hi,

my 2 day VIP trial ended so the client wasn't allowing me to use proxies or open more then one account - so i decided to buy the VIP.

I bought it and then started the client - it was saying the same thing that i don't have the VIP extended to open proxies and etc - so i thought let me delete java and tribot and re-download them so that its refreshed.

I downloaded 'jave 8 update 161' also have 'java 9.0.4 (64-bit)' and also 'java(TM) SE Development kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)'

Every time i try to open the tribot client the erra comes saying i need java 7._0_25 or higher to run Tribot and then directs me to the Oracle site which shows the java SE 9.0.4 - which i have downloaded.

Please help me out becuase this isn't fair since i bought the VIP package as instructed and now i have to deal with all this !

13 minutes ago, laniax said:

Java 9 is not supported. Use the Java 8 (Uninstall any java 9 versions using the official java uninstall tool found here).

However, Proxies are only supported in the VIP-Extended package, not in the regular VIP package. You can upgrade from Regular to Extended for $2. (scroll to the bottom of this page)

Okay so should I delete java 9.0.4 (64-bit)and also 'java(TM) SE Development kit 9.0.4 (64-bit)' and leave 'jave 8 update 161

6 hours ago, theliquidsauce said:

i dont have any java 9 on my computer and it still come load, any help?

At this point TRiBot should work fine.