Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enano25

New changes to tribot.

First let me say that I've bought a total of $1630 credits since I've been on this website. Some of it has gone to private scripts, some of it to monthly auths and some to lifetime. Plus add about $200 more in VIP.

I'm sorry but I'm honestly flabbergasted with this change. It simply does not even make sense.

1. Tribot doesn't even support CLI, what kind of client in 2018 doesn't support CLI. The client starter is very slow to use as well as only working on windows. 

2. I currently own 12 instances of daxhunter that I paid $180 for lifetime. plus other different lifetime scripts. You're telling me I'm going to lose $180 for nothing?$30 for 2 instances lifetime that's the price dax deemed agreeable back in the day and it was a fair price. There's absolutely no reason for me to lose access to my previous purchases. If you want to make these changes sure do them but keep it only from this point on.  

3. Also how do some people running more instances lose you profit? That doesn't make sense, as long as they're paying for VIP. How exactly are they using more "resources". Please do explain this point as it's not clear to me. Maybe since they aren't paying more for each instance you aren't gaining the same percentage per bot?

4. Also my private scripts will now be capped at 100 instances, that's some unfair treatment. I've invested a lot into private scripts on this site.

5. I do not agree with these price changes at all, they don't go well with gold-farming, it's already extremely difficult and gold prices are going down. 

6. If you want to cater to the regular user that's completely fine. But please understand that there is competition, it's no longer only tribot. There are other sites that you have to take in mind when pricing.

7. Botting is not as simple as buy script = profit. There's a huge time investment in setting things up, figuring out bans, knowing what works and what doesn't, a huge risk as you have to assume all initial costs on servers/proxies/bonds. Possibility of having mules banned and not being able to sell items botted or rwt.

In conclusion I honestly feel robbed, I invested a lot of money into this platform and supported it for years, that was the price we agreed on when I made my purchases and this being changed now feels completely disheartening. I think if you want to do the changes go ahead but it must be from this day on, since we made the agreements at a certain price which reflected what the scripter deemed it worth. Scripts were priced back then accordingly,  us old users losing access is not acceptable. Please reconsider this. 

• Like 12

That's really what it is for me.

I feel robbed. Agreed'd on a price, payed it, and now im being told "oh it doesn't matter what was agree'd on."

Even with my phone company I'm still grandfathered in on a phone plan thats no longer offered from years ago.

Most companies respect that and follow a grandfather policy/clause 

A grandfather clause (or grandfather policy) is a provision in which an old rule continues to apply to some existing situations while a new rule will apply to all future cases. Those exempt from the new rule are said to have grandfather rights or acquired rights, or to have been grandfathered in.

I've really become a fan of Tribot and recommended it to a handful of people, but this has kind of skewed my perception of it and personally keeps me from wanting to buy any more scripts at all knowing that all my previous unlimited/lifetime auths are in time going to just be nonexistent.

30 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

In conclusion I honestly feel robbed, I invested a lot of money into this platform and supported it for years, that was the price we agreed on when I made my purchases and this being changed now feels completely disheartening. I think if you want to do the changes go ahead but it must be from this day on, since we made the agreements at a certain price which reflected what the scripter deemed it worth. Scripts were priced back then accordingly,  us old users losing access is not acceptable. Please reconsider this. 

100%

ALSO, people making huge investements upgrading their desktop primarily for tribot is something to take into consideration

Edited by awfullawton
  • Thanks 2
  • thonking 2

Tribot wants extra rewards while taking none of the risk. It seems these changes are based on two arguments:

1. Corner cases where "this botter has earned MILLIONS I tell ya". These are far away from average, real situation, and never include the costs of running such farms, in resources, increasingly frequent account loss/replacement, hundreds of hours of manual work setting it up and keeping it going. The real profit is significantly less than theoretical values and some of the backhanded statements by scripters (who, of course, are financially motivated to push this line of thinking, true or not) I've read today are simply insultingly ignorant. The actual profit after is several orders of magnitude less than what's shown in theory.

2. "Scripters will put out better product if they get paid more, monthly." That's a naive statement. There are scripts in repository right now with monthly subscriptions that haven't been upgraded in a meaningful way in YEARS and barely work, if at all. And there are scripts without monthly payments that have been kept updated and in workable state with their scripters getting paid by one time orders. The quality of work in both cases will not change, dedicated scripters will still put out good product, and lazy or less competent ones - won't.

In essence, customers won't get anything good from this unilateral change. We'll simply be paying more for the same in an already difficult market, and that's a hard pill to swallow.

Edited by contemporary
  • Like 1

Some users are unable to see beyond their meaningless

5 hours ago, Enano25 said:

$1630 credits

The new implementation is superior by design, as it promotes competition among script writers. Competition in a free market will inevitably lead to progress and higher quality products and services.

The user-count or release date will no longer be relevant. The new system will reward scripters who put in the most time, effort and skill into development. Bugs will be patched faster, user support will be better, scripts are more likely to be upgraded with new and better features.

This was by far one of the most important TRiBot updates of all times.

2 hours ago, contemporary said:

Tribot wants extra rewards while taking none of the risk. It seems these changes are based on two arguments:

1. Corner cases where "this botter has earned MILLIONS I tell ya". These are far away from average, real situation, and never include the costs of running such farms, in resources, increasingly frequent account loss/replacement, hundreds of hours of manual work setting it up and keeping it going. The real profit is significantly less than theoretical values and some of the backhanded statements by scripters (who, of course, are financially motivated to push this line of thinking, true or not) I've read today are simply insultingly ignorant. The actual profit after is several orders of magnitude less than what's shown in theory.

2. "Scripters will put out better product if they get paid more, monthly." That's a naive statement. There are scripts in repository right now with monthly subscriptions that haven't been upgraded in a meaningful way in YEARS and barely work, if at all. And there are scripts without monthly payments that have been kept updated and in workable state with their scripters getting paid by one time orders. The quality of work in both cases will not change, dedicated scripters will still put out good product, and lazy or less competent ones - won't.

In essence, customers won't get anything good from this unilateral change. We'll simply be paying more for the same in an already difficult market, and that's a hard pill to swallow.

In terms of gold farming, you are incorrect. Real gold farmers have a system set in place that minimizes the amount of effort spent. I'm speaking from gold farming experience, I have and always will be a gold farmer. Even before I was a scripter, I would make hundreds a day off low cost scripts (under 20-40/month) or even lifetime scripts that were cheaper. Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen by high tier farmers. These farmers now will have to pay more, which won't even affect their profits at all. Having gold farmers who make 5-10k+/month (low end of a real gold farmer) having to spend an extra $50-100/month is absolutely nothing and just greedy since they want to just pay for VIP and maybe a monthly sub if that is the script they were running.

34 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

In terms of gold farming, you are incorrect. Real gold farmers have a system set in place that minimizes the amount of effort spent. I'm speaking from gold farming experience, I have and always will be a gold farmer. Even before I was a scripter, I would make hundreds a day off low cost scripts (under 20-40/month) or even lifetime scripts that were cheaper. Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen by high tier farmers. These farmers now will have to pay more, which won't even affect their profits at all. Having gold farmers who make 5-10k+/month (low end of a real gold farmer) having to spend an extra $50-100/month is absolutely nothing and just greedy since they want to just pay for VIP and maybe a monthly sub if that is the script they were running.

"Having gold farmers who make 5-10k+/month" who the hell makes 5-10k /month in here?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

"Having gold farmers who make 5-10k+/month" who the hell makes 5-10k /month in here?  

You'd be surprised. TRiBot has an incredible number of  users who make incredible amounts of money, but have zero posts on the forums. But it's those users are the users who are often consuming incredible server resources and often paying nothing more than $8 month in VIP-Extended, as they purchased unlimited lifetime auths for the scripts they're using. Hence, the problem.

2 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

You'd be surprised. TRiBot has an incredible number of  users who make incredible amounts of money, but have zero posts on the forums. But it's those users are the users who are often consuming incredible server resources and often paying nothing more than $8 month in VIP-Extended, as they purchased unlimited lifetime auths for the scripts they're using. Hence, the problem.

This gives me motivation

10k$ a month, and i thought i was doing good lol

9 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

THE PREMIUM SCRIPTER IN ACTION LADYS AND GENTS!

53 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

In terms of gold farming, you are incorrect. Real gold farmers have a system set in place that minimizes the amount of effort spent. I'm speaking from gold farming experience, I have and always will be a gold farmer. Even before I was a scripter, I would make hundreds a day off low cost scripts

6 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

Tbh i highly doubt that these so called earnings coming 5-10k usd a month just from one user.

You will need loads accounts to make this hapen, atleast 500?

Runing 500 accounts req a lot off software

500 players are in avrage rs world daily

You say there are numbers off ppl making 5-10k usd, imagine 2-5 ppl doing this and the 70/100% rs is filled with bots? Not to mention the other clients, me as regular farmer, who has 50-80 p2p accounts daily, whats the % off the bots in the game daily, if so called underground farmers gather 10k usd profits from boting ? 

Just wondering..

Avg daily player is 50k

3-5 top gold famers = 2-5k bots = all most 10% off the players are bots and making 10k usds monthy. Not to mention the regular farmers with 20 bot farms.

How do you get these numbers 10k usd month? wears is it coming from ? your statistics ? if so this is so not true. I believe im still in the top hunter boters out there who were using daxmag who apearantly generated more than 5b gold, however not even close to that, i did not even make half off that money, im in the zulra tops aswell ? not to mention i lost money on that script im still in the tops off the script.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

Tbh i highly doubt that these so called earnings coming 5-10k usd a month just from one user.

You will need loads accounts to make this hapen, atleast 500?

Runing 500 accounts req a lot off software

500 players are in avrage rs world daily

You say there are numbers off ppl making 5-10k usd, imagine 2-5 ppl doing this and the 70/100% rs is filled with bots? Not to mention the other clients, me as regular farmer, who has 50-80 p2p accounts daily, whats the % off the bots in the game daily, if so called underground farmers gather 10k usd profits from boting ? 

Just wondering..

Avg daily player is 50k

3-5 top gold famers = 2-5k bots = all most 10% off the players are bots and making 10k usds monthy. Not to mention the regular farmers with 20 bot farms.

How do you get these numbers 10k usd month? wears is it coming from ? your statistics ? if so this is so not true. I believe im still in the top hunter boters out there who were using daxmag who apearantly generated more than 5b gold, however not even close to that, i did not even make half off that money, im in the zulra tops aswell ? not to mention i lost money on that script im still in the tops off the script.

The math isn't even hard. 10000 at $1/m is 10,000m. Spread that over 30 days in a month and you're looking at 333m a day. Spread that over 24 hours a day, and that's only 14m an hour. Which is what,  20-50 accounts concurrently depending on the method.

Not to mention those farming F2P and running a hundred or more accounts. However, those are most likely less common due to the logistics you mentioned.

As for stats? I've spoke with Scripter's, seen the statistics they collect. Heck, I know of a user who made/is on track to make 55b gp in revenue this month.

Edit: Also, I didn't specify that it was 10k, I just said it was a lot of money. Even 1-3k a month is a lot of money. Especially if you live somewhere where the USD exchange rate is good

Edited by Fluffee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, auryzas242 said:

@Fluffee Are you saying 1 user generated 55b profits?

That's what the Scripter said, and the stats back that up. He's on track to make that within approximately within 30 days.

I would assume revenue like that is an extreme anomaly; but it is possible

Edited by Fluffee

2 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

That's what the Scripter said, and the stats back that up. He's on track to make approximately within 30 days.

I would assume revenue like that is an extreme anomaly; but it is possible

Can i get my statistics checked? If so send me via pm, im curiuouse how much i make based on statistics

6 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

Can i get my statistics checked? If so send me via pm, im curiuouse how much i make based on statistics

The stat collection is done by the Scripter, so it would depend on the scripts you use I'm afraid.

It'd be neat if there was some kind of central hub for TRiBot statistics, but that doesn't currently exist.

@YoHoJo

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

hell im probibly doing somethink wrong cuz Im runing 50-80 accounts p2p  24/7  and im 100% positive i dont even make 2k a month

50-80 accs, in p2p? 24/7? and not even gettin 2k = 2000M?

2000M/30 Days= 66,6M/day

66,6/50-80 accounts = slightly more than 1mill, to slightly less than 1mill / day needed to be made and hour.

1m/24 hours = 41,6k

So you're telling me with the "50-80 p2p accounts" you're only making an average 42k an hour.

Yeah, you're clearly making something wrong,

Clearly there's external costs, such as proxies, vps, bonds, gear, account creation, etc. However this is just a lie,

No one, will run 50 accs in p2p, collecting flax or some shit like this, to make 40k/ hour. 

Lmao

• Like 1