• Auths
  • Monthly
  • Two Week
  • One Month
  • Two Month
  • Three Month
  • Six Month

The reasons for this decision:

1. Bot farmers taking advantage of unlimited script instances, costing us more money than what we get from them. Most of our revenue comes from individuals whom run one or two instances at a time. Then there are bot farmers whom pay $8 for VIP-E and use an unlimited script instance purchase which they purchased years ago. These bot farmers consume most of our computing resources compared to all other users. It doesn't make sense for us to support bot farmers in this way when they are costing more than the revenue they bring in.
  2. This loss of profit from bot farmers taking advantage of unlimited script instances ultimately is being paid for by the majority of TRiBot users. When we lose money from allowing bot farmers to carry on with not contributing their fair share, there's less money for us to spend on development, support, and various projects.
  3. Scripters are less inclined to provide adequate support when they're expected to provide long-term support for scripts which are no longer making them any money. Removing these script payment methods will force scripters to be more responsible and accountable for their scripts and customers.
  4. Script prices are expected to decline for users whom only run one or two instances while increase for bot farmers running 10+ accounts. Since the former represents most of our customer base, these new prices will be more fair overall for users.

We are using the increased revenue flow to hire more developers, like how @Todd was recently hired as a developer, provide better support

How are we providing better support?

FreshDesk is being setup to better allow us to handle customer issues, emails, and tickets. We are also writing guides to be included in an easy to use, frequently updated knowledge base. After it has been setup, we will be hiring some support staff to actively work as an agent behind the help desk software.

What kind of projects are coming?

A few weeks ago, we hired a team of experts to redesign our back-end systems, front-end for repository, and back-end API endpoints for TRiBot to communicate. This will then allow us to more easily maintain our web services as well as introduce new features, or bring back old ones such as the bot panel. The project is expected to be completed within a few months, and is currently on schedule. Sneak peeks are soon to come.

Old, outdated, or bug filled components of TRiBot are to be overhauled and redone progressively over the course of the year.

A total remake of the TRiBot client is going to being development starting late Spring, which will address all of the problems TRiBot currently suffers from. The new client will have a fresh, responsive new UI, a new scripting API with a much, much better design than the current one, better anti-ban, overall better mouse movements for all users (not just VIP-E), more overall stability, better automated testing and code review to prevent issues, and lots more. Many of you may of heard TRiBot was getting a new client years ago. That was the plain, but unfortunately the developer behind it (not me nor any of the other TRiBot admins) disappeared due to personal issues, and misled me about his software engineering and general programming abilities. This project was abandoned last year.

Do not let the development of a new client make you think the current version of TRiBot isn't going to keep getting updated. I will keep working on it, and Todd's main focus is on maintaining the current version of TRiBot. It's possible for us to not have to focus on only one project.

What happens to previous unlimited or lifetime script purchases?

All premium unlimited or lifetime script purchases will be converted over in the following manner:

• Those non-private script sales which have occurred in the past 6 months will automatically get converted over to 1-year script instances starting from the time of purchase. The running instance count will remain the same as to what was purchased. This is longer than what is stated in the point below because at the time of purchase, the customers would have believed they were getting more than they're actually going to get. To make it more fair for them, they are getting a longer time period.
  • Those non-private script sales which have occurred previous to the past 6 months will automatically get converted to 6-month instances, starting from today. The running instance count will remain the same as to what was purchased.
  • Private script instance purchases will be capped at 100 running instances.

I hope everyone will deem these changes as fair,
TRiLeZ

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

This is not even gona pay off for the goldfarmers if they keep buying 1 instance for 10 usd l0l

Users can purchase packages aimed gold farmers, which provide a lower $/instance ratio. Example: Zulrah Slayer V2 costs $25/month for a single running instance whereas the 40 running instance package equates to $6.25/instance. Or like how the 40 instance package for Auto Fisher pro costs $0.70/instance.

Just now, auryzas242 said:

There are option for 1 instance witch is 10 usd/month. How can u posible make ur money back, if u can proft from this script 10m per month tops per acc. Not to mention the bans, proxy pric, vps, electricity... dont u think its a bit dumb ? Mayby just increase the unlimited price. Not remove everythin at all

Tribot was never a " gold farmers only " tool.

let's be realistic, some scripts were less than $20 for unlimited or close to unlimited auths, and you could make hundreds a day from it.

6 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

There are option for 1 instance witch is 10 usd/month. How can u posible make ur money back, if u can proft from this script 10m per month tops per acc. Not to mention the bans, proxy pric, vps, electricity... dont u think its a bit dumb ? Mayby just increase the unlimited price. Not remove everythin at all

I'm not sure what script you are talking about, but you can negotiate with the scripter to setup more gold farmer friendly buying options (ex. higher instance count options at a reduced cost per instance).

Edited by Encoded

9 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

Ok, lets make some cacls :

https://gyazo.com/0e2522d9dd169a1ee1907a0e398c0cae

Script cost 10 usd = 10m

Bond a month cost - 6m

Proxy a month cost - 1.5m

Vps/elecrisity - 2 usd ?

Bans - the account gets ban - lose money ? 

Total loss : ~20 usd/moth 1 auth

Do you think this is fair ? not its fucking not. Regualar players not even gona make there money back.

You just don't know how to gold farm plain and simple, it isn't the fault of the new changes, it is you whom can't run a successful gold farm. Regular players who are botting mains are not trying to make back their money. 

7 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

Ok, lets make some cacls :

https://gyazo.com/0e2522d9dd169a1ee1907a0e398c0cae

Script cost 10 usd = 10m

Bond a month cost - 6m

Proxy a month cost - 1.5m

Vps/elecrisity - 2 usd ?

Bans - the account gets ban - lose money ? 

Total loss : ~20 usd/moth 1 auth

Do you think this is fair ? not its fucking not. Regualar players not even gona make there money back.

I've asked Usa to add better packages for his tab maker which I'm guessing you're looking at there. That way, if people want to gold farm using the script, they can purchase a package which is less than $10/instance. So maybe like $25 for 10 instances = $2.50/instance.

If the script you're looking at doesn't offer packages for bot farmers, I suggest asking them to do so. Scripters can now set the amount of running instances for each different payment option they offer.

2 minutes ago, auryzas242 said:

No, thats not usa tab maker, i picked a random script from there i saw and picked the first example.

Scripters are still in the process of updating their payment options. I'm making sure everyone has reasonable pricing and offers better packages for bot farmers.

1 minute ago, auryzas242 said:

What do you mean guaranteed return? you still need to know the ways around the bans and shit, there is no guarantee return, just less lose of money, stick ur dumb coments to yourself. If it does not effect you dont speak for every one else in here, personly this is not efecting me, but this will totaly efect other users from here, its just a mater of principle for me.

Please refrain from name calling.

1 minute ago, auryzas242 said:

If it does not effect you dont speak for every one else in here, personly this is not efecting me, but this will totaly efect other users from here, its just a mater of principle for me.

Please practice what you preach.

Guys...

When it comes down to it, scripts are services. Not goods. It's software, and it's sold in subscriptions.

Most software has switched to this model. Microsoft Office, Windows, etc.

It's simply more practical for everyone involved because it offers clear cutoffs for support.

Please, if you a script with bad pricing, urge the scripter to adjust.

There is absolutely no reason that every script shouldn't have goldfarmer-friendly options and non-goldfarming options.

For example, I made it so my script, which normally comes with 15 instances, has a low-cost 1 instance option that lasts 6 months. 

Please encourage this. Also encourage more economical payment plans for large instance counts, so you don't have to buy multiple auths.

Give this update some time and allow scripts to mature their pricing models.

• Like 2

Some of you seem to hate healthy business practice. Unlimted auths & lifetime package aren't something to strive for. You nay-sayers should be happy about this, maybe now we will have a lot more active and consistent developers due to flexible price ranges and reasonable packages.

Just to provide a single example of what was going on behind the scenes,

A user of mine bought my script in 2014 for $10. Since 2016 (when I last reset my stats), this user has generated somewhere around 10-14b gp. My stats say 14b, but you can assume that not all of this was successfully transferred and sold. So this user has made roughly $10,000 from their $10 investment. If you don't think it's fair that scripters and TRiBot start getting a very small proportional increase in return from these types of users then maybe you are at the wrong place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

Guys...

When it comes down to it, scripts are services. Not goods. It's software, and it's sold in subscriptions.

Most software has switched to this model. Microsoft Office, Windows, etc.

It's simply more practical for everyone involved because it offers clear cutoffs for support.

Please, if you a script with bad pricing, urge the scripter to adjust.

There is absolutely no reason that every script shouldn't have goldfarmer-friendly options and non-goldfarming options.

For example, I made it so my script, which normally comes with 15 instances, has a low-cost 1 instance option that lasts 6 months. 

Please encourage this. Also encourage more economical payment plans for large instance counts, so you don't have to buy multiple auths.

Give this update some time and allow scripts to mature their pricing models.

I don't think it is too ethical to change this things retrospectively and pretty sure when Office and Windows did this, they did not touch old buyers who who bought mass licences before the switch.

I can agree with the idea of get the massive gold farmers contribute more, but strongly disagree with the part of changing lifetime unlimited purchase's terms and conditions retrospectively.

When a scripter listed lifetime he/she prices it accordingly (basically looking for as high income as possible as early as possible) and the buyer paid the extra for putting the faith that it will really be available/supported etc. for a long period, it was not even guaranteed at the time of purchase that Tribot does not go offline and disappear within few months . Both party were happy at the time of the trade. Maybe later the scripter and Tribot staff realised that it would be wiser to avoid unlimited and would make more profit with monthly, but the user ran quite significant risks too.

I understand the reasoning, but based on that it would be more fair to have a system like VIP-E=up to 5 instance and for 5+ $.3 per instance on the top of that which I would happy to pay keeping other things unchanged.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Encoded said:

A user of mine bought my script in 2014 for $10. Since 2016 (when I last reset my stats), this user has generated somewhere around 10-14b gp. My stats say 14b, but you can assume that not all of this was successfully transferred and sold. So this user has made roughly $10,000 from their $10 investment. If you don't think it's fair that scripters and TRiBot start getting a very small proportional increase in return from these types of users then maybe you are at the wrong place.

There was an investor (Ron Wayne) who sold his 10% share in Apple for USD 800 in 1976. Both him and the buyer agreed that it was fair price at that moment. Now that pack of stocks worth billions, it still does not mean that the buyer shall forfeit the deal, give back the stocks for free and then repurchase them from Wayne at the current market price.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Encoded said:

You have to realize tribot is not the only client on the market, and you should simply cater to more people buying your script. You have to account the factor that the person put in a lot of time into perfecting using your script, there was a lot of time investment in setting up the bots. You simply can't just see it as they made 10k out of your script.

Also please include all the costs he had in proxies/servers/bans, sometimes you don't even get to sell your gold. A lot of risks he had to take in doing it, a lot of patience, a lot of time waiting to see results. 

Think about it if you charged him let's say $1000 to use the script he would have looked elsewhere.

Edited by Enano25
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

I'm sorry but I'm honestly flabbergasted with this change. It simply does not even make sense.

1. Tribot is already behind other clients, it doesn't even support CLI, what kind of client in 2018 doesn't support CLI. The quickstart is very slow to use as well as only working on windows. 

2. I currently own 12 instances of daxhunter that I paid $180 for lifetime. You're telling me I'm going to lose $180 for nothing? Yes I made about 20b with the script( I also purchased the monthly version for quite a bit of time) But I paid a lot in bonds, proxies, servers and my time it's not all profit. $30 for 2 instances lifetime that's the price dax deemed agreeable back in the day and it was a fair price. There's absolutely no reason for me to lose access to my previous purchases. If you want to make these changes sure do them but keep it only from this point on.

3. Also how do some people running more instances lose you profit? That doesn't make sense, as long as they're paying for VIP. How exactly are they using more "resources". Please do explain this point as it's not clear to me. Maybe since they aren't paying more for each instance you aren't gaining the same percentage per bot?

4. Also my private scripts will now be capped at 100 instances, that's some unfair treatment. I've invested a lot into private scripts on this site which I regret.

5. I do not agree with these price changes at all, they don't go well with gold-farming, it's already extremely difficult and gold prices are going down. Maybe you should have worked on tribot all these past 3 years and actually put interest in it instead of ignoring it. I've seen tons of scripters leaving and a lot of the ones that stayed simply were inactive. 

6. If you want to cater to the regular user that's completely fine. But please understand that there is competition, it's no longer only tribot. There are other sites that you have to take in mind when pricing.

In conclusion I honestly feel robbed, I invested a lot of money into this platform and supported it for years, that was the price we agreed on when I made my purchases and this being changed now feels completely disheartening. I think if you want to do the changes go ahead but it must be from this day on, since we made the agreements at a certain price which reflected what the scripter deemed it worth.

I'm not going to disagree with anything that you've just said.

However at this stage there's no point looking back at how things might have played out differently. 

Instead look forward. Scripters should receive a higher income, users should receive a higher quality product. Both parties stand to gain from the change.

I understand that paying for a lifetime product to have it taken away feels more than just bad, it feels like betrayal and maybe you'll feel that way for a while because this is a transition and it's going to take time for the benefits to hit both sides. I'm pretty sure in a couple of months you'll be more than okay with how things panned out.

Let's also not overlook the fact that you pointed out the negatives of the past as a response to this, whereas this change is actually a response to the negatives of the past. 

Everyone has wanted things to change in terms of activity, updates and the general feeling of moving forward. Well this is it. It's time to ride the train.

Have a good day.

Its REALLY disappointing to see lifetime auths go.

A better solution that actually seems fair is put lifetime auths limited to 1-3 instances, it stops the script from being catered to goldfarmers and letting them make ungodly amounts of money with such a small investment to start with.

The only reason Ive purchased any scripts is because they were lifetime auths.

Auto Fisher Pro Encoded 1 3
aMiner v2 [PREMIUM] Aropupu 1 3
JJ's AIO Fighter Pro J J 1 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aAgility v2 Aropupu Unlimited 1
Master Thiever AIO Druid Unlimited 1000

( id be 100% fine if the instances were lowered for the two with unlimited auths that ive purchased and instances per auth

I'm pretty sure the majority of people who bot either do it on less than five accounts, or run farms.

I have no problem supporting the devs and paying them for their work and I know that scripts no longer offer lifetimes auths, but I completely disagree with removing old auths that were supposed to be lifetime.

Adding more instances is understandable if the staff feels that gold farmers are making too much money with such a little deposit, but if you look at almost any other business they keep people who bought something that was supposed to be "lifetime", grandfathered in.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1