Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
packedabowl

Sand Crabs

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, packedabowl said:

Anyone have a working sand crab script? I've tried about every script here but none are resetting agro.. I assume it's because none of them have been updated in awhile.

Sounds like something is wrong on your end if every single sand crabs script doesn't work. Try restarting your client 2 times and make sure it loads the full way.
Make sure you're not in resizable mode.
My AFK sand crabs script works as far as I know and if you have any problems you can let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Sounds like something is wrong on your end if every single sand crabs script doesn't work. Try restarting your client 2 times and make sure it loads the full way.
Make sure you're not in resizable mode.
My AFK sand crabs script works as far as I know and if you have any problems you can let me know.

which script are you using? The ones I have tried use Dax's walker and the scriptershave not updated the walker into thier script. It's not on my end lol

 

edit* I haven't tried Mute's script yet, but just noticed it was updated recently. Gonna check it out

Edited by packedabowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, packedabowl said:

which script are you using? The ones I have tried use Dax's walker and the scriptershave not updated the walker into thier script. It's not on my end lol

I don't bot sand crabs. My script doesn't use Dax's walker and I'm kinda surprised you didn't test it seeing as the name is "AFK Sand Crabs" I woulda thought it would be at the top of the list when you search sand crabs. I misread when you said "I've tried about every script here" I thought you had tested every sand crab script not just some. Try all the sand crab scripts and if none are to your liking or not working you can post on their thread asking to update it or post your problems with it, if all that fails you'd have to buy a private script which could be pricey.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

I don't bot sand crabs. My script doesn't use Dax's walker and I'm kinda surprised you didn't test it seeing as the name is "AFK Sand Crabs" I woulda thought it would be at the top of the list when you search sand crabs. I misread when you said "I've tried about every script here" I thought you had tested every sand crab script not just some. Try all the sand crab scripts and if none are to your liking or not working you can post on their thread asking to update it or post your problems with it, if all that fails you'd have to buy a private script which could be pricey.
 

well I wasn't searching for only a Sand crab script, I was testing the combat scripts out.. as most of them use to support Sand crabs and then I can use it elsewhere when training.. keeps my script list nice and clean and pointless scripts off of it. But unfort none of them are updated or support sand crabs, so gotta do what I gotta do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, packedabowl said:

well I wasn't searching for only a Sand crab script, I was testing the combat scripts out.. as most of them use to support Sand crabs and then I can use it elsewhere when training.. keeps my script list nice and clean and pointless scripts off of it. But unfort none of them are updated or support sand crabs, so gotta do what I gotta do.

Oh yeh that's why I created the afk sand crabs script cuz most combat script click the monster to attack it but you don't do that with sand crabs. you should search sand crabs scripts instead of combat for that monster specifically. I would imagine mutes crabs script is up to date if you're looking for a premium one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 59 replies
    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
        • Like
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

      Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 34 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×