Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
wastedbro

[ABCL 10] [Free Trial] Wasted Chopper - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [Infernal Axe] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location support

4 hours ago, dondo_supamida said:

Can you make this script support redwood in the woodcutting guild? Would appreciate it very much thanks. I bought this script with the intention of botting redwood. 

I'm currently working on it. It's actually done, but I'm including it in a larger rework of the script.

I'll see if I can backport it to this version, though.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:58 AM, wastedbro said:

Coming soon:

image.png.712b060af679deecf02e00906ed5fd8c.png

image.png.5ce05da1ab4420047947b4b1475e1890.png

Lot of new features coming up, including new chopping methods. Hoping to release sometime mid-June, but it will require a certain Tribot update to be pushed. I'll post updates as they come.

Cheers bro, always good to have a scripter who gives users what they want.

One other thing, can you fix the "picking up nest option" it currently doesnt pick up clue scrolls nests, its only picking up the regular nests.

If you could include those type of nests to be picked up, I'd really appreciate it. 

Thanks again, You da best!

Edited by dondo_supamida

4 hours ago, dondo_supamida said:

Update: I think it is of real importance that your script be able to support 'infernal axe'. 

This should be your first priority, over Redwood and Clue scroll nest, I reckon. 

Script deposits my infernal axe, with the yews Im cutting for a dragon axe. 

This feature will be included upon release :)

11 hours ago, chrisgfmarshall said:

Trying to chop willows in Draynor. Says "Chopping" but the guy just stands there. Quite a few scripts do not work for me actually, any ideas?

Try going to your appdata folder and deleting the .tribot folder completely. Relaunch the tribot client, close it, relaunch it again, and see if scripts work.

This just ensures everything is reset.

This script has been updated with a complete rewrite and lower prices!

Now known as Wasted Chopper, this script is better than ever before.

New Features:

• Infernal Axe Support
  • Redwood support
  • The ability to fletch and burn logs you chop
  • An entirely new task that lets you chop normal/oak logs in the WC guild, plank them using the sawmill, and bank them for great profit!!
  • Will automatically grab a free knife if none are in the bank (it will try to also do this for tinderbox, but that feature needs more testing)
  • More in-depth custom location support
  • Even better antiban
  • A fancy new GUI

Prices for this script have been lowered across the board. Enjoy! :)

** Please note, since this is a rewrite, the script may be less stable for a bit. Please be patient. I will ensure any bugs will be dealt with immediately, but please note I tested every single one of these new features, as well as many old features (except redwoods, as I didn't have high enough WC).

8 hours ago, Flax said:

New script looking good, I like how simple the GUI is. :) 

One issue I've ran into though -

When chopping normal trees it sometimes messes up when theres a oak tree in the way, it keeps clicking thru the oak tree trying to click on the normal tree, like shown here: https://streamable.com/4dp9p

Interesting, I'll try to fix that some time tomorrow. I think I know what the issue is.

3 hours ago, eltotoloco said:

Left it running was working fine for like 20 mins making oak planks and I come back 3 hrs later it’s moved just north and is stuck there doing nothing still logged in 

What was the status? Any debug?

Script often gets stuck while attempting to burn logs on tiles with "Daisies" (and I think other types of flowers). Example location of such tile: 3193,3372,0

It also got stuck in a loop attempting to climb a hill - kept clicking a tile it couldn't walk to and didn't recover. Example: standing on 3181,3374,0 and trying to walk to 3180,3373,0.

@wastedbro

Edited by contemporary

Update!

Version 2.02

• Fixed bug where the script would try to light fires on tiles with plant objects such as daisies (thanks @contemporary)
  • Improved firemaking algorithm to search for tiles close to the player via path distance rather than raw distance
  • Fixed a bug where the script tries to walk on tiles under trees in order to light fires

1 hour ago, contemporary said:

It also got stuck in a loop attempting to climb a hill - kept clicking a tile it couldn't walk to and didn't recover. Example: standing on 3181,3374,0 and trying to walk to 3180,3373,0.

I checked that spot out. How did it even get there?? Also, what was it trying to do? Click a tree, go to the bank, go to the trees, etc? A screenshot would be helpful, especially with the status.

3 hours ago, wastedbro said:

I checked that spot out. How did it even get there?? Also, what was it trying to do? Click a tree, go to the bank, go to the trees, etc? A screenshot would be helpful, especially with the status.

It got stuck there trying to move 1 tile uphill during firemaking.

Destination coordinates might be off by 1 because I tried to recreate it later, after stopping script, from sight. Script was clicking same spot and failing to move for some time before I caught it.

8 hours ago, contemporary said:

It got stuck there trying to move 1 tile uphill during firemaking.

Destination coordinates might be off by 1 because I tried to recreate it later, after stopping script, from sight. Script was clicking same spot and failing to move for some time before I caught it.

It might be fixed with my latest update since I now check that the tile is reachable before trying to go to it for firemaking. I can try to recreate it soon, but let me know if it happens in the meantime.

1 minute ago, Sin91 said:

All this anti-ban. might wanna work on the Camera angles though lol..

wHtxkHK.png

Keep in mind that Jagex isn't video monitoring your screen. Technologically speaking, it would quite a stretch for them to detect if walls were blocking vision of something the player is doing.

Most scripts that have "good camera angles" just hardcode it to go to about 85%-100% height. Not only is that more detectable, but if I were to implement that, the script would develop similar patterns to all the other bots.

If you want, I can add that as an antiban option, but I don't recommend it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By porkthug
      So I've been playing OSRS casually for a couple years now and only tried botting a handful of times, mostly out of curiosity. I'm looking to get back into botting more seriously (as in enough to make a real profit from it). I know some of the basic measures to take for safe botting and whatnot, but I have some general questions.
      Can I expect a profit from only botting 2-3 accounts for around 12 hours a day? I'm running a not-so-speedy computer that probably can't handle much more than that. How many accounts should I trade my gold through to avoid bans? And how often should I dump the gold off of a botted account? I know I should use proxies if I'm doing multiple accounts, but it seems like a VPS isn't necessary right now. I'm new to both so any suggestions are welcome. Should I start with F2P bots? I have about 40m on my main that I could spend on bonds. I have no experience coding or writing scripts. Is it worth learning right now or am I okay to just download/buy other people's scripts? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask these questions or if they're too general. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the technical stuff involved in botting. Seems like most guides are kind of dated too.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By LyfeStyle
      i recently purchased 10 credits last night, and it brought me to an error page. Didnt think anything of it, until this morning. Checked my account and i did, in fact, get charged for said credits but my account is still ringing in at 2 credits... please help me.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By evenlk
      Hello!
      I was wondering how much you gold farmers out there is getting each month, and how many bots you have? As I'm going to start gold mining myself, but wondered if there is any point in doing that in 2019. And what is the ban rate of your bots?
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies