Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
chachacha

Tribots Antiban

Hey community, 

I have been monitoring tribots built in anti ban quite thoroughly. It seems to me the exact opposite of what a 'normal' player would do. 

Right clicking spells, hovering skills the bot isnt currently training amongst other things seems like the most obvious indications a users is botting to me.

Could anyone give me a good example of Tribots 'good' anti ban features, other than waiting times (which are neither here nor there)?

Im curious to what the community thinks constitutes a good anti ban system. 

I literally cringe when I see a script hovering a skill it isnt even training again and again, how could this ever be good for anti ban? 

It seems to me there's actually very little integration of how actual legit players play the game compared to even the most advanced tribot's anti ban settings. 

Does anyone else have any feelings here, or am I am on my own?

regards

22 minutes ago, chachacha said:

Hey community, 

I have been monitoring tribots built in anti ban quite thoroughly. It seems to me the exact opposite of what a 'normal' player would do. 

Right clicking spells, hovering skills the bot isnt currently training amongst other things seems like the most obvious indications a users is botting to me.

Could anyone give me a good example of Tribots 'good' anti ban features, other than waiting times (which are neither here nor there)?

Im curious to what the community thinks constitutes a good anti ban system. 

I literally cringe when I see a script hovering a skill it isnt even training again and again, how could this ever be good for anti ban? 

It seems to me there's actually very little integration of how actual legit players play the game compared to even the most advanced tribot's anti ban settings. 

Does anyone else have any feelings here, or am I am on my own?

regards

Have you ever checked your XP in a skill without actively doing it?

Come on. It's more complex than that. Do you think Jagex is going to ban players who look at skills they aren't training actively? Or ban players who right click a spell? That's hardly bannable.

Human behavior doesn't mean "Do what most humans do". It's all about statistics. You can't judge antiban on how it looks because that's not how Jagex does it. Do you think they look at your screen? No, they look at hard, recorded data, normally after their automated system goes through it. Unless you have actual data to compare between thousands of humans and thousands of bots, you can't possibly compare them with any reliable accuracy.

Here is a long post about Tribot's antiban that you will never be able to see with your eyes:

@chachacha It's all about breaking patterns. If you chat the same entity, then go through the dialogue in a specific way, then bank, then return to that area 3000 times in one day without performing additional actions you are 100% a bot. If you do random nonessential stuff in between those actions every now and again you are less botlike. There are tons of tiny little things players do without thinking that break up their activity patterns.

Rather than try to emulate that human activity extremely realistically, we just need to find a way that breaks up our activity patterns in statistically the same way that humans do so that we do not get picked up by Jagex's radar.

14 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

Have you ever checked your XP in a skill without actively doing it?

Come on. It's more complex than that. Do you think Jagex is going to ban players who look at skills they aren't training actively? Or ban players who right click a spell? That's hardly bannable.

Human behavior doesn't mean "Do what most humans do". It's all about statistics. You can't judge antiban on how it looks because that's not how Jagex does it. Do you think they look at your screen? No, they look at hard, recorded data, normally after their automated system goes through it. Unless you have actual data to compare between thousands of humans and thousands of bots, you can't possibly compare them with any reliable accuracy.

Here is a long post about Tribot's antiban that you will never be able to see with your eyes:

This is two years ood

I work in ecommerce, and we monitor the exact mouse movements of each individual user on our sites to drive ecom sales.

To apply this on every single script tribot has, it would take about a days man power. 

If you think this isnt being monitored, youre being naive. 

to quote the owner of the site which sells the product isnt valid, you may as well give me a wiki link.

May you also explain the ban rate expansion in the past 3/4 years using your logic?

Edited by chachacha

8 minutes ago, chachacha said:

I work in ecommerce, and we monitor the exact mouse movements of each individual user on our sites to drive ecom sales.

To apply this on every single script tribot has, it would take about a days man power. 

If you think this isnt being monitored, youre being naive. 

to quote the owner of the site which sells the product isnt valid, you may as well give me a wiki link.

May you also explain the ban rate expansion in the past 3/4 years using your logic?

I don't think you read what I said. At all.....

I said they aren't looking at your screen. Recording mouse movements, clicks, etc. That's all data. A lot of data. You're saying your bot doesn't look human based off of what you see on your screen. That's different than looking at thousands of data points and calculating probabilities against real human data.

I'm saying, how can you be so sure the bot is "obviously a bot" without actually doing any research on to how your bot compares to real humans?

Edited by wastedbro

Think of it like this, Tribots antiban makes you not look like other bots rather than just mimicking human behavior. The majority of bans don' t happen from mods actually looking at players, but from a sheet of data just monitoring your actions, movements peed, etc. Some things may look weird when you visually look the mouse movements, but just think about how it looks like in a data sheet. (This is just my perception of things)

2 hours ago, Xpointerset said:

Think of it like this, Tribots antiban makes you not look like other bots rather than just mimicking human behavior. The majority of bans don' t happen from mods actually looking at players, but from a sheet of data just monitoring your actions, movements peed, etc. Some things may look weird when you visually look the mouse movements, but just think about how it looks like in a data sheet. (This is just my perception of things)

Spot on  

Humans make errors when playing, teleporting to random places by accident, banking all items when they didn't mean to. It seems pedantic, but if I was jagex, these are the kind of things I'd be looking at as no bot or script actually mimics humans behaviour 

@chachacha We can all agree that there's always room for improvement. However while we currently can't make the bots look human, what we can do is make them not look like other bots. This is what Tribots antiban does, in my eyes.

8 hours ago, chachacha said:

The only way this will look particularly suspicious is if a mod is watching you, which means you're already screwed no matter what.

However what this will do is help you look less like all of the generic bots out there and perhaps give you an edge for surviving longer.

Just my two cents.