Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Xpointerset

Account Unlocking Service [as low as 0.05$ per account] [VERIFIED Emails] [UNLOCKED]

*Account unlocking Service*

Tired of your accounts getting locked or banned? We provide an automated email verifying and account unlocking service.

How does it work?

1. You will have to provide a valid OldSchool RuneScape account.
  2. We will verify a valid email address to the desired account (Email account included in purchase).
  3. You can then run your scripts to level your account
  4. If the accounts are then locked, you send them to us and they will automatically be unlocked, through the verified email address (the password of the account is then changed in order for the account to be unlocked).
  5. The accounts are then turned back to you.

As we use Scripts for these accounts some emails can get banned and some accounts could not be unlocked (small percentage chance) If an account gets locked you can manually unlock it in minutes here.

• Email verification for your account price = 0.03$
  • Account unlocking price price = 0.03$

*Discounts for bulk orders*

• For 500+ accounts price = 0.05$

Minimum order of accounts is 50, and a price of 0.30$ is issued for each order.

We can't unlock accounts that are locked before they have a verified email, so they must have their emails activated before you start botting!!!

My Contact information

Terms Of Service:

We are not responsible if your accounts get banned and will not issue any refunds.

The time for the completion of accounts may vary and will be discussed in Skype.

We are not selling any OldSchool RuneScape accounts.

You may have to show a valid ID and a verified PayPal screenshot during the purchase.

You will have to pay for the accounts before you receive them.

Edited by Xpointerset

7 minutes ago, ownu1hit99 said:

sorry but most stupid topic name i have ever seen 100% autism

*never locked*

i quote -If an account gets locked you can manually unlock it in minutes here.

I'm not sure how it's unclear that he is offering unlock + tutorial island as a service. Sure you can do it manually in a few minutes, or you can pay someone to do it for your entire account list with a tool they wrote. Not that complicated.

1 minute ago, FALSkills said:

I'm not sure how it's unclear that he is offering unlock + tutorial island as a service. Sure you can do it manually in a few minutes, or you can pay someone to do it for your entire account list with a tool they wrote. Not that complicated.

did i ever say it was complicated? he said never locked but then says if locked you can do this 

thats like saying i dont have aids but if you get aids off me you can do this.

it is a contradicting title and false. does not matter if can be removed the title is false and contradictory aka makes it beyond retarded

Just now, ownu1hit99 said:

did i ever say it was complicated? he said never locked but then says if locked you can do this 

thats like saying i dont have aids but if you get aids off me you can do this.

it is a contradicting title and false. does not matter if can be removed the title is false and contradictory aka makes it beyond retarded

They are never locked because his service unlocks them for you.

Just now, ownu1hit99 said:

Mate how stupid are you do you not understand basic logic? 

how can they get unlocked if they were never LOCKED in first place? how do you fail to see that mygod dude please think logicly for half a second

Calm down bud. I'm only guessing here since I've never used this service, but let's use that logic that you are poorly touting:

The lists he returns to you will never have locked accounts in them, only potentially banned accounts (whatever % he was advertising), because his tool will unlock the locked accounts. If you use his service, you will *never* have to deal with locked accounts.

2 minutes ago, ownu1hit99 said:

Mate how stupid are you do you not understand basic logic? 

how can they get unlocked if they were never LOCKED in first place? how do you fail to see that mygod dude please think logicly for half a second

If your account gets locked and you unlock it through the process it almost never gets locked again, hence the never locked topic name. I just added where you can unlock your account if somehow it gets locked, maybe you log into multiple different ip's in a short amount of time (not happened to me yet tho).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nidus
      Questions: 
      1.  Is Jagex able to track and chain ban all muling accounts regardless if items were traded or drop traded, associated or not?
      2.  Is RWT the bots' GP profit daily better than weekly/monthly? 
      3.  What about stockpiling items/GP versus selling profit daily?
      4.  What steps does one need to take to drop-trade/person-to-person trade between said number of accounts to remain nearly anonymous?

Please answer these (4) four questions in order or to the best of your ability.

Below are a few examples I came up with but might not be close to effective at all so feel free to ignore me haha!
      Example 1:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... trade to > 1 legit, clean account and stockpile on latter account.  (what if Jagex knows who picks up/drops what in cache?  see Example 2...)
      Example 2:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway... trade 10%+/- of each botted item to 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this just spreads out the items into multiple stockpile accounts, thus reducing chain ban?  See Example 3 for similar method...)
      Example 3:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway then DROP-TRADE 10%+/- of each botted item to > 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this method should be best given that Examples 2 and 1 don't work but still just a question as are all 'Example _" paragraphs...)

The above examples won't work (most likely) but I figured I'd start a thread that has some basic questions in it and see where people consider their method...
      From one muling noob to the interwebs I say:  Please help...

• By triram33
      can somebody tell me if you need a proxy to bot safely on two different accounts at the same time with vip / premium or does tribot do that for you
      (botting noob)
    • By Wildstrains
      Hey,
      I just started botting and my accounts keep getting locked. When I make accounts through mail.com or any other email provider I won't get a verification E-Mail, does anyone have any tips/tricks I can use to make accounts?
      Kind regards,
      Wildstrains
    • By we trippy mane
      Hello so I just started botting again I bought a proxy from virmach. I used widecap to proxy osbuddy and used tribots looking glass proxy option as well. I also created the account on a browser using the same proxy. My golden rule is never to bot on more then 4 accounts at once per IP. I made a total of  5 accounts, waited one day to make the last one, I was never logged into more then 4 accounts. Is my virmach proxy flagged? Think I will get chain banned now? I invested $50 into this, I'm so disappointed. I asked virmach to give me a new proxy but it seems the damage has already be done. I will be banned soon right? Botting on 3 accounts, was going to buy another proxy and bot on 4 more. 

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder v1.00 (Coded in AutoHotKey)
      I was getting sick of adding accounts manually, so I coded this in AutoHotKey. It reads account usernames, passwords, bank pins and rewards from a text file. As well as reading the world you want the account to use from a separate file (so you can loop the f2p worlds).
      To run the program, create a text file for your account formatted as follows:
      AccountUsername:Password:BankPin:Reward
      (e.g. Zezima:hacked:0000:Agility)
      You can leave out the Bank Pin and reward by just not including them, however rewards will not work without a bank pin.
      To format the worlds list, make a list as follows:
      etc.
      I'm aware this will probably be buggy as I coded it in like 20 minutes at 1AM, but hopefully it works for some!

To start the bot:
      Load up Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder.exe, or .ahk whichever, insert the full path to your files (i.e. C:\Users\John\Desktop\Accounts.txt)
      Hit Start to save the paths
      Then Open TRiBot, go to the Account Manager, hit Add then hit F1 on your keyboard (F1 is the hotkey)
      Message me with any problems you have, it does work! Well it should anyways!
      NOTE: If you do not have AutoHotKey installed, download the .exe
      Hope it helps
      Virus Scan of both files:
      .exe https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2267c37e5e2c19ab08f4bc545e3d6b8eed663d0894f2f9ecf61562f325695c54/analysis/1433995283/
      .ahk https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6fccaa5fe5f1a7eb70396c4b65e7de1e20fd144af90fccf686fe2587be550476/analysis/1433995293/
      AHK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKdFBnQnFjaXFnc1E
      EXE - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKdVozUE9JVjFCbzg
      Code - http://pastebin.com/H2U4cRC5

• By Direct-Ban
      Hello dear botters / scripters,
      Does any of you know the solution or are familiar with new fresh accounts getting LOCKED right after you log out?
      3 out of the 4 accounts I created ALL with different proxy were locked the first time after I logged out, now i'm afraid to bot on them because
      I have the feeling they are watching me! 
      THE WAY I MAKE MY ACCOUNTS:
      [ 1. setup PROXY 1.0 on Maxthon browser (on local PC)
      2. Setup PROXY 1.0 on Tribot Client. (on a private server i hired somewhere in Europe.)
      3. Create RS-account on Maxthon browser With PROXY 1.0 (on local PC)
      4. PLAY (not bot) Runescape  for several HOURS on that server in Europe with PROXY 1.0 on the Tribot client before logging out]
      WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? 
      is not removing the cashe the problem, if that is NOT the problem, what is?
      I am going through tutorial island without touching a bot, i am playing runescape without using a bot.
      However, I am using the Tribot client, but Runescape doesn't detect that.
      Also, all the 3 accounts are member.
      Thank you guys <3

• By Sneggz_Seller
      Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community for help, i've just started the osrs botting adventure and as expected we're running into some issues.  i currently have the VPS Gamers runescape vps(The highest one available) with 8 proxies(Highest Available through that site).

At the moment im not entirely sure how to use the proxies, but here's the problem: 
      Every account i make, after 1 login, it gets locked. Even those made on the VPS. If we can solve the account locking problem then i can see this working fine. Does anyone have any suggestions? All help is greatly appreciated. 
    • By forrybaldwin
      Preferably without having to confirm the email or recover the account. I can if I need to,  but when making many bots at once it can be such a pain. I've tried using maxthon browser with the same proxy as I use in the client, but it still gets locked. When I'm using ExTutorial's bot maker, I get the same result. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong or a way around this? Thanks.
    • By [email protected]
      Hello, I make custom accounts here and I don't use bots which make it more natural and safe.
      I use a remote connection to your computer where you can watch your account being created live it is safe because you can end connection at anytime and your control everything. I use PayPal for secure payments.

What I charge?

Real Player
      Levels 1-50  per skills $5 (Great for botters that wanna start at level 50) $5 for 50 levels
      Levels 50-70 ( reply for prices at [email protected] )
      Levels 70+ ( reply for prices at [email protected] )
      *Harder skills that are time consuming will have a higher price.

Botting Account
      Levels 1-50 per skills $2 (bot created)  $2 for 50 levels
      Levels 50-70 ( reply for prices at [email protected] )
      Levels 70+ ( reply for prices at [email protected] )

When do I pay?
      Payments are required to receive account after completion and must be send as gift to prevent charge back frauds.

Benefits:
      $5 Real person leveling no bots in Skills from 1-50. (Safe from ban)
      I use PayPal as payment method.
      You can contact me @[email protected]
      I use team viewer for remote hosting you can watch everything I do.(Building Trust)
      Great price for Manual Labor (No Bots)
      Discreet and professional
    • By rednotebooks
      As I'm still relatively new to this, I'm having some issues when it comes to suicide botting. Any new accounts I make, whether botted tutorial island or done by hand, gets locked within a few minutes after I get to Lumbridge. Even with private proxies and vpn, all my accounts are getting locked. I read through all the other posts about similar issues but none had been resolved. Does anyone have any experience with this? Greatly appreciated. 
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies