1 minute ago, ownu1hit99 said:

anybody have any idea how to stop mules getting banned? have always used from a proxy but sometimes when multiple bots from farm get banned it gets a ban aswell 

Do you trade the farming accs with your mules?  are all your accounts on different proxies?  

1 minute ago, tomelis3211 said:

Make your mule with some love, make nice name, levelup some skills, do quests, your mule must be your main to not get banned. Also, your mule must be made on Fresh, clean, never flagged ip.

I recommend 500+ Total level

true maybe il just use one of my old abbandoned accs i always muled on level 3s probly stupid on my part been banned on 2  

1 minute ago, tomelis3211 said:

Make your mule with some love, make nice name, levelup some skills, do quests, your mule must be your main to not get banned. Also, your mule must be made on Fresh, clean, never flagged ip.

I recommend 500+ Total level

That doesnt matter at all lol

watch this vid: 

1 hour ago, RonBeastly said:

That doesnt matter at all lol

watch this vid: 

Well, i was talking about automatic detection system, not the one that you posted here, if you get public somehow, then it does not matter what your level is, but if you are all alone, then your chance of getting banned is higher on lower combat accounts.

EDIT: In the video a guy got banned for scaming, after A friend made a video. What does it have to do with muling?

Edited by tomelis3211

1 hour ago, RonBeastly said:

Basically, I am sure because of this video that Jagex can simply track who you have traded with.  Thats why I feel levels dont matter, jagex will just track your trades.  

Lol just go world 1 and give out noobs 10k gp and jagex is going to have a hard time tracking you

7 hours ago, MySmallBox said:

Lol just go world 1 and give out noobs 10k gp and jagex is going to have a hard time tracking you

lol what???  we are talking about goldfarming and usually goldfarmers on average probably run about 20 bots if that.  It won't be that hard to track all those accounts as I bet they have code that actually tracks everything and basically outputs all accounts that are associated/trading with the one account that got caught.  Then they just manually look into it.

All the times I used Kaiis site over the course of months, it has been the same level 3 account which hasnt gotten banned for months and I am sure they have traded bills over it.  

Edited by RonBeastly

14 hours ago, RonBeastly said:

Basically, I am sure because of this video that Jagex can simply track who you have traded with.  Thats why I feel levels dont matter, jagex will just track your trades.  

Of course Jag logs a trade history. It would be incredibly simple for them to implement and the payoff would be quite large.

That being said, consider how many trades are happening all over RS right now. There's no way they can manually check the trade history for all those accounts. There's probably an automated process that flags accounts for them to manually inspect. Having many quests/levels/experience/play time on the account most likely reduces the odds that a red flag is raised as better accounts are more likely to have higher value trades so it probably is a good idea to do what @tomelis3211 suggested. For some perspective, I used the same level 90+ zerker pure for over 2 years before I got caught trading cash well into the billions. This account had barrows gloves.

36 minutes ago, IceKontroI said:

Of course Jag logs a trade history. It would be incredibly simple for them to implement and the payoff would be quite large.

That being said, consider how many trades are happening all over RS right now. There's no way they can manually check the trade history for all those accounts. There's probably an automated process that flags accounts for them to manually inspect. Having many quests/levels/experience/play time on the account most likely reduces the odds that a red flag is raised as better accounts are more likely to have higher value trades so it probably is a good idea to do what @tomelis3211 suggested. For some perspective, I used the same level 90+ zerker pure for over 2 years before I got caught trading cash well into the billions. This account had barrows gloves.

Did you deduce the likely culprit behavior behind the eventual ban?

Just now, contemporary said:

Did you deduce the likely culprit behavior behind the eventual ban?

Yeah that account traded with ~8 bot accounts in a short period, receiving anywhere from 100m to 300m per account each trade. This was during a period of high banrate for Tau GE so likely the accounts were flagged and being observed for trade activity.

6 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

Yeah that account traded with ~8 bot accounts in a short period, receiving anywhere from 100m to 300m per account each trade. This was during a period of high banrate for Tau GE so likely the accounts were flagged and being observed for trade activity.

Had a similar loss on a mule in the past with TGE. 

I was doing quite a few accs and one Monday they all got banned after a huge bot session. I'm assuming enough bots got banned that it tagged the mule, was a level 30 10 year vet.

Edited by Aroxez