Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Evening all, 

I'm looking for a crafting/magic script that can:

1. Purchase Buckets of Sand & Soda Ash at various dock locations.
2. Use the lunar spell SuperGlass Make to melt the glass.
3. Use a blowpipe to craft the glass into various items which are sold afterwards.
4. Hop worlds and repeat the process.

This is an effective ironman method to get crafting to a higher level. 

I am willing to discuss payment options if a script like this were to surface.

I look forward to hearing back from the community on this. 
Very curious to see how many people would be interested. 

Cheers & Happy Botting,

P

Edited by Potat OG

@adamhackz

I am looking for a scripter to look into this.
By means of various dock locations, it's just so when you world-hop you don't run into others doing the same thing so you can be efficient
I am by no means a scripter, but I'd definitely be willing to pay if someone were to create a script that has everything I have suggested!
It's a matter of community support, the more people who like the idea, the higher the likelihood that someone will decide on creating one. 

P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Optimus

For any new users; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations. 
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.
        Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds! Combat features:
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Kills every monster in the game including:
      Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again
      All dragons + can keep safe distance from Brutals
      All slayer monsters
      Monsters in dungeons e.g Stronghold of security, Slayer dungeon etc
      And anything else you can think of...
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking

And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the regular,ancient and lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax String Jewellery and More!   Purchase info and script trial info:   Packages:
        Free Trial Price: $FREE  Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy   1 month Package Price: $10  VIP is not required to run the script  The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month  Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums   To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below: TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic     Gallery:    

• By dondo_supamida
      I am proposing the following action be taken as part of my feedback for tribot as I believe, if the following is acted upon, it could differentiate Tri-bot's service from its competitors (higher quality script writing & better education on using a particular script)  + Generate better botting/user satisfaction (through reduced ban rates, and minimising excessive breaking for increased botting efficiency in XP/GP attained throughout the botting day). 
      1) I think Tribot needs to allows its users to rate scripts so we can know which scripts are good quality scripts. This will allow botters (especially new members of the tribot community) to knowingly use poorly rated scripts at their own risk. To prevent people from giving scripts fake review, we could make the Rating System VIP or VIP-E members ONLY. Also the scripter must have paid/used the script in the past to be able to rate it once. I highly doubt someone is going to make tens/hundreds of VIP accounts + purchase the same scripts tens/hundreds of times over  just to give scripts bad reviews, even if they do, the scripter/tribot would have made a shit ton of money from it as the Rater must have previously have purchased the script to rate it in the first place --> Which makes it a win-win situation for both parties. Also TriLez can make it in a way that only VIP/VIP E can view the ratings, this might increase the demand of VIP services, profiting him much more in the long run. 
      2) All Scripters (especially premium scripters) should be required to stress test their scripts --> What I mean by this is scripter must sucide bot their script on a freshly made account (PROGGIES SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED) before releasing it to the public so the buyer/user of that script can understand how safe the script actually is, from the length of time it took the script to get bannned. This improves efficiency of the botting experience as total xp gained per day is higher, due to a decline in excessive breaking as it is simply just a form of  XP waste. 
      3) Also Scripters should be REQUIRED to list their own personal reccommendation of how long (roughly) to run the scripts before taking a breaks (this has to of course be based on the stress test results, and not be random falsified values given out with the purpose exploiting the sale the script to more users for a quick cash grab). What this means is that users are better edcuated on the scripts quality and its capability as they know roughly how long to run a script before placing breaks (this minimises ban rates significantly). 
      4) Scipters should be forced to do video tutorials on how to run the script before releasing a script (ESPECIALLY IF PREMIUM - We are not paying you to be lazy,  its only fair to provide users some education on how to set up the script if you are expecting to monetise from it) 
      I think the changes I have proposed are clearly fair since the previous benefits from lifetime script were taken away , its only fair we get compensated in other ways. I suggest this to be in the form of high accountability from scipters. I think quality measures like this would not only boost the script writing in the tribot community, but the users of Tribot software would be happier to pay more for such a high quality service/ platform. 
      The current rules seem more and more illogical to me on a daily basis, that as the users we are paying THE SAME (if not, HIGHER) Monetary Value for scripts that once had a SIGNIFICANTLY lower ban rate years ago (back when Jagex bot detection system sucked). Also do not give me the excuse that the improvement in Jagex Bot Detection System is not your problem, because we are paying you to make it your problem. The ban rate factor should definitely be reflected in a script's price. Something that is incapable of being run for more than 2 hours definitely should NOT be worth $7-10 especially since it has high banrate + cannot match human xp/gp rates + lack of education provided by scripters on how to use/set up the script. I'm okay with Scripters charging higher prices for the same scripts over time, BUT THIS SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IF the script's has a stable ban rate extended periods of time, but if the script is simply not improving in quality at a similar rate at which Jagex Bot Detection system improves then the price inflation of the script should be cancelled out by the shitty ban-rate , OR EVEN be discounted in price rather severely.

In conclusion I consider it absolute Robbery that Ban rates for most scripts seem to be going up yet the prices of these very same scripts carry on increasing #Facepalm.  Some Tribot scipters need to be accountable or even Banned, this is becoming some next level form of scamming. If this shit keeps going on, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to the stage where $20 or even $50 is acceptable for a script with a 50% ban rate (where 1 in every 2 users gets banned). I've been a loyal user of the TriBot service for more than 4 years now, even when some of your competitors offered similar quality scripts for cheaper prices I sticked with Tribot. I believe this entitles me to be allowed some level of expectations in the quality of service. 

PS: If I posted this in the wrong section, please move it to the correct section. Apologies in Advance.
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather), Air battlestaffs
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Will automatically withdraw the required items and end upon completion
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.
      -Supports Arguments

Source: https://github.com/bolsilent/TRiBot/blob/master/Progressive Crafter
      Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By rawhide
      I would like a script that 
      Starts a Seer's Village Bank - Get buckets from bank- teleports outside of house- fills buckets at sand pit- teleports back to Seer's Village Bank and repeats.
      Time for script: As Soon As possible.
      Payment: Paypal or Rsgp Either is fine. looking to be less thank 25m or 20Usd
      Please let me know if you can help. 
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By BlueManGroup
      The TriBot client should watch for it being moved to either world 385 or 386 then hop back to its previous world/a random world
      Reason: the "bot worlds"(385 & 386) are monitored by jmods.
      Example: A bot is doing its business, chopping trees, killing green dragons and fishing then it sees that its world changes, to avoid suspicion it waits a short while then hops back to its old world, or a random world as real players often forget which world they're on.
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies