Having a problem with Dax hunter premium script.

When hunting if the hop settings are set to hop when another player is seen the bot will register itself as a person and get caught in an endless loop of logging in and out hoping worlds.

When hunting black chins the bot will not Bank, once out of traps, the bot will stand there (level 32-33 wildy) and just come to a stop.

Not sure how to fix this problem, I've looked into it with no luck with how to solve. I appreciate all the input.

6 hours ago, BusinNutzOnU said:

Having a problem with Dax hunter premium script.

When hunting if the hop settings are set to hop when another player is seen the bot will register itself as a person and get caught in an endless loop of logging in and out hoping worlds.

When hunting black chins the bot will not Bank, once out of traps, the bot will stand there (level 32-33 wildy) and just come to a stop.

Not sure how to fix this problem, I've looked into it with no luck with how to solve. I appreciate all the input.

Then add +1 to the number of person around? See if that helps? Also, have you tried to contact the scripter? posted on their thread with proper bug report?