Netami

[FREE] nBarrows Return

7 minutes ago, packedabowl said:

can you change it so that the scripts runs when it gets to barrows? Instead of requiring you to go to clan wars first? I teleport to my house and use ornate pool, then use barrows teleport. 

The script may work if you start a fresh barrows run, but for consistency sake to eliminate potential bugs I just recommend starting at the bank

2 minutes ago, ekko said:

Hey guys, so has anyone ran it on multiple accs 5+ for 8+ hours? 

Would like some feed back, also does it run on low cpu mode? And is auto retaliate is on?

It has some issues atm @Netami knows about. I'd highly recommend baby sitting if you plan to run this for long periods

2 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

It has some issues atm @Netami knows about. I'd highly recommend baby sitting if you plan to run this for long periods

just using other bot atm that cucks me hard at barrows (12x accs), if this be fixed and run flawlessly ill personally buy author an expensive prostitute.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ekko said:

just using other bot atm that cucks me hard at barrows (12x accs), if this be fixed and run flawlessly ill personally buy author an expensive prostitute.

Main issues right now are tunnel related, I haven't run into it in my testing but more accounts means more likely to run into the issue. Deathwalking is implemented so hopefully that might help

1 hour ago, ekko said:

4 minutes ago, Netami said:

Main issues right now are tunnel related, I haven't run into it in my testing but more accounts means more likely to run into the issue. Deathwalking is implemented so hopefully that might help

Do note that the deathwalking doesnt always trigger due to the bug in the tunnels. So you may lose ur items like i have a couple times :)

30 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Do note that the deathwalking doesnt always trigger due to the bug in the tunnels. So you may lose ur items like i have a couple times :)

Will see how many accs lives after this weekend, best of luck to author. Hope it all plays out well. 

Edited by ekko

15 minutes ago, acezeps said:

Wanting to use script but when I get to the gear options, whatever combat style i select it sort of freezes and nothing comes up in the white boxes. would love some help, thanks man.

Are there errors in either debug tab? Did you try to relaunch your client?

7 hours ago, Netami said:

Are there errors in either debug tab? Did you try to relaunch your client?

Everything solved itself out. Had to restart it a few times before I got it to work. Been running proper 10 runs straight with no near deaths so far. Only suggestion is theres quite a bit of "stall" time which looks a bit bot like. Only happens before use of spade and after each kill for me. Also prayer works 8/10 of the time, when it runs out inside one of the tombs, the script would forget to pot up. 

but overall great script so far, great job man.