luck or skill

Script Cleanup

its rather embarrassing having all these old af scripts from 2013/14 that obviously dont work. the repo is literally filled with them. you would think if the devs want to make tribot a reputable botting site then perhaps a cleanup of the scrips so users (particularly new ones) dont need to dredge thru broken or half working scripts.

i know u can report broken scripts... and i have... and guess what they have been recognized by mods and they are still in repo... broken...

whos gonna spend the 5 mins archiving the scripts that havnt been updated in 1 year+ thats something that is easy and u dont have to test the scripts, then if the mods work with the active users here we can get rid of the other broken scripts that are newer

@Usa @TRiLeZi dunno who to tag

• Like 1

Every single team meeting or staff discussion, this issue is always one of my top priority topics. As long as I remain on TRiBoT, I will push this topic, as I believe it is crucial to delivering a positive customer experience. When I look back at some of my best botting experiences, it was due to the pre-combed through quality content. The content management was tight allowing good content to rise to the top, and bad content to be removed. It is imperative to delivering a premium botting experience.  

Not only is a onetime cleaning necessary, but also an effective on-going management process.

Warfront1

• Like 2