MuleTraveler

Why the weird camera movements?

I have bought as well as tried a decent amount of premium scripts on tribot and I noticed that every single on of them had antiban where the camera rotates down and makes the character look at walls. This results in a lot of right click + left click interaction when a lot of the cases it could've been a single left click. By camera rotating down, i mean the effect you get on your screen when you push the down arrow key on your keyboard. Is there a reason why every scripter is implementing this abnormal camera rotation? Maybe it's just me but when I play legit, I seldom do right click + left click interaction e.g. right clicking the door and then left clicking open door instead of just left clicking the door and opening it. Also, I prefer to key my camera at a "up arrow key position" so that i'm viewing down from the sky so I can see where i am walking rather than clicking through walls. I've been using these scripts for couple months now and I managed to hit a 99 in one of them so if it works it works. Just curious why though? Isn't it the goal to simulate human behavior when botting? 

Am I the weird one and a lot of people actually click through walls to interact? :o

Visual example, scripts frequently do this sort of interaction

3fff83a226.jpg

rather than

cfb12a07f0.jpg

Human behavior is.... complex. Humans behave quite differently among ourselves. What you do legit is not necessarily something I do.

Tribot moves the camera at times that are based on when humans move the camera. We know this because we've collected the data to prove it. Now, the actual camera movements are a different story. Because humans generally don't block their own view of the game. The behavior I normally see is that a human corrects their camera when they decide what they want to interact with.

So it comes down to this: should the camera angle always be top-down, or should it move sometimes? Well, think about it this way. If 1000s of accounts started only playing with the camera top down and never moving it, and most of them looked like bots, Jagex now has another piece of ammo to detect bots with. If the camera angle never changes, keep an eye on the account. This is all algorithmic-based.

However, with the camera movements, now the only difference between the bot and human is that a bot blocks its own view. Well, that's not as easy to detect on Jagex's end. Yes, it's possible, but a lot less straightforward. It's unlikely that Jagex tracks that sort of thing. After all, they aren't looking through your window at your game screen to see your view is blocked. They don't record your gameplay.

So ultimately we see that the lesser evil here is moving the camera and sometimes having undesirable angles.

But, this is also the correct choice, because good scripters can use this to be even more human like.

If the scripter wants, he or she can program the bot to move the camera at correct angles when interacting with things. If done properly and human-like, you'll notice that you have the best of both worlds. Good camera angles and good pseudo-random antiban movements to throw off patterns.

However, doing this the correct way is not as easy as it seems. If the script does something like "Move camera angle to highest point before clicking an NPC", well, that's incredible easy to detect.

I am busy on other stuff, but I do want to post some proper camera behavior in the future so other scripters can see. Some scripts, like Dax AIO Combat v2 Beta, do camera movement pretty well and unique.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wastedbro said:

Human behavior is.... complex. Humans behave quite differently among ourselves. What you do legit is not necessarily something I do.

Tribot moves the camera at times that are based on when humans move the camera. We know this because we've collected the data to prove it. Now, the actual camera movements are a different story. Because humans generally don't block their own view of the game. The behavior I normally see is that a human corrects their camera when they decide what they want to interact with.

So it comes down to this: should the camera angle always be top-down, or should it move sometimes? Well, think about it this way. If 1000s of accounts started only playing with the camera top down and never moving it, and most of them looked like bots, Jagex now has another piece of ammo to detect bots with. If the camera angle never changes, keep an eye on the account. This is all algorithmic-based.

However, with the camera movements, now the only difference between the bot and human is that a bot blocks its own view. Well, that's not as easy to detect on Jagex's end. Yes, it's possible, but a lot less straightforward. It's unlikely that Jagex tracks that sort of thing. After all, they aren't looking through your window at your game screen to see your view is blocked. They don't record your gameplay.

So ultimately we see that the lesser evil here is moving the camera and sometimes having undesirable angles.

But, this is also the correct choice, because good scripters can use this to be even more human like.

If the scripter wants, he or she can program the bot to move the camera at correct angles when interacting with things. If done properly and human-like, you'll notice that you have the best of both worlds. Good camera angles and good pseudo-random antiban movements to throw off patterns.

However, doing this the correct way is not as easy as it seems. If the script does something like "Move camera angle to highest point before clicking an NPC", well, that's incredible easy to detect.

I am busy on other stuff, but I do want to post some proper camera behavior in the future so other scripters can see. Some scripts, like Dax AIO Combat v2 Beta, do camera movement pretty well and unique.

Thank you for your insight! Look forward to using your scripts in the near future :)