• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
AccountBoost

[Account Boost] Basic YewCutter

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By jelllo0
      My bot will only attempt to cut wood with an equiped bronze axe. Is there a way to have my bot use an unequipped axe with the Einstein script appropriate for the bots woodcutting level?
    • By solononforever
      Title says it all, I was thinking because the price of a proxy, seems to be the price of a bond.
      1m gp = 0.8$
      Dedicated sock for a month $2-$3
      Bond $2.3
      Total gp needed to bot to break even: 6M GP ~  

Only reply if you actually have had a farm/have  - Thanks!

• By Integer
      FEATURES EXPLAINED

Changeable GUI mid-run Instead of having to restart the script to change the GUI settings, you can just click on a button displayed in the paint to edit your preferences.   Pker blacklist If a player attacks you, he is considered a pker and is added to my online database, and every other user will then try to avoid the player.   Avaliable world detection / hopping Every 10 minutes, your account will send a signal to my web-server saying "x world is occupied", so when another user is world hopping, he will skip that world (so no competition between users).   Anti-Pker detection If a possible PKer is detected it will immediately world hop for safety (usually under a second)    

HOW TO START

- Start near the dragons/bank with your prefered equipment equipped
      - If you wish to crush the scales, have a pestle and mortar with you aswell
      - Start the script, fill out the GUI and you're set to go

FULL DROP LIST

IMAGES / PROGGIES

Original Version - 1 Instance - 9,99$  - (Running 1 acc, will take you around 45h of runtime to pay back the script) - Click HERE to buy Multi Version - 5 Instances - 24,99$   - (Running 5 accs, will take you around 23h of runtime to pay back the script) - Click HERE to buy Goldfarm Version - Unlimited Instances - 39,99$   - (Running 10 accs, will take you around 18h of runtime to pay back the script) - Click HERE to buy  

THANKS TO WUSSUPWUSSUP FOR USEFULL CODE SUCH AS THE STAFF SUPPORT AND GUI SETTINGS LOADING/SAVING
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

UPDATE 12/30/2017: This script has been completely rewritten and is actively being supported. Thank you everyone!
      Description:

Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link:
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3 Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (See second post for full list) Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Profile System with Script Argument Support (almost done) Built-in Muling capabilities Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Two Week / Unlimited Accounts - $8.99
      One Month / Unlimited Accounts - $15.00
      Lifetime / Unlimited Accounts  - $29.99

Buy Here:

Note: I will be removing the Lifetime option once I re-obtain my Premium Scripter status. But I will be lowering the prices.

GUI:

Proggies:

Vouches:

Bug Report Format:
      How to submit a proper bug report

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Gnome Stronghold Yews Duel Arena (beta) Magics  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times. Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

Happy botting
    • By therankedone
      So i bought Master Chopper AIO, and when i go to start the script, it doesn't load, instead, it gives me this;

https://gyazo.com/7044c4f93b571bb2f6419f5df3c8aa80

I've deactivated and reactivated and that didn't fix anything. 

Any help?
      P.S. For people who dont want to click the Gyazo
      [01:28:36] Downloading script 'Master Chopper AIO'.
      [01:28:37] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 27 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies