Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

Absolutely unreal script, had an account two days managed to get 76 woodcutting and a ton of logs and nest, Got progress reports of 15 and 10 hours long at least which I will post another day! Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Just reached 77 woodcutting and very close to 78! Also started another accounting a few hours ago which has just reached 50! Does anybody know the ban rate on yews and the estimated time till ban when cutting there as I've just stayed at Willows 

Edited by DigitalJord

Absolutely unreal script, had an account two days managed to get 76 woodcutting and a ton of logs and nest, Got progress reports of 15 and 10 hours long at least which I will post another day! Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Just reached 77 woodcutting and very close to 78! Also started another accounting a few hours ago which has just reached 50! Does anybody know the ban rate on yews and the estimated time till ban when cutting there as I've just stayed at Willows 

Train cb stats a little bit, wear some clothes, babysit sometimes and you should be able to stay at yews for a bit

Train cb stats a little bit, wear some clothes, babysit sometimes and you should be able to stay at yews for a bit

Good advice.

Avoid being the typical level 3 combat yew cutter.

Train some other skills, do some easy quests. Don't bot for more than 12 hours a day and take breaks. Also switch up the locations, I've found this helps BIG TIME.

How long does the average account survive? Is it possible to use this script without a ban? I would like to use this script as an income to my main. However, I also want to buy bonds with the script for the accounts I use to bot with.

I was botting 5 accounts, all different IPs, they were diff cmb lvls, I took breaks etc. I lasted 4 days botting 8-10hrs a day

I was botting 5 accounts, all different IPs, they were diff cmb lvls, I took breaks etc. I lasted 4 days botting 8-10hrs a day

I use this daily, yews and willows. I bot for a max of 5 hours at a time with a 10 minute or so break every hour. I usually bot for another 2-3 hours afterwards, and haven't recieved a ban yet. If all you ever do is 1 single gathering skill, you are most likely a bot.

1. When i uncheck the box after "upgrade axes", it still runs to bank after starting script saying "checking if we can upgrade axes".

2. When using custom method and choosing "define area", i set the NW and SE tiles, and click the start button but it simply will not start, GUI wont go away and will not start.

3. What java version are you using to get these long proggies, what would you recommend?

• Like 1

I use this daily, yews and willows. I bot for a max of 5 hours at a time with a 10 minute or so break every hour. I usually bot for another 2-3 hours afterwards, and haven't recieved a ban yet. If all you ever do is 1 single gathering skill, you are most likely a bot.

How long have you been using this script daily for? Is your account semi trained and/or quested?

How long have you been using this script daily for? Is your account semi trained and/or quested?

Rune Mysteries and Cooks Assistant only on one account, the other is my main with many quests done. I've been using this for a month now.

Botting any gathering skill increases your chances of ban, I fletch my logs after so maybe that has something to do with it. Do you sell yours?

Edited by musique

Rune Mysteries and Cooks Assistant only on one account, the other is my main with many quests done. I've been using this for a month now.

Botting any gathering skill increases your chances of ban, I fletch my logs after so maybe that has something to do with it. Do you sell yours?

Yes I have been selling most of my logs.

Really awesome Script!  :D

Its a really simple script that has almost no errors.

I have been running this script for over a week now and it has been running great, i have also been able to make profit from this script

I've only had 2 errors using this script

1. When i loose internet connection for a minute or two and connection comes back, it logs me back in but then the script stops

2. When chopping logs in Gnome, it miss clicks and hits the stairs to the houses and it doesent go back down again, it just stays there clicking on the minimap

Good job with the script :D

[EDIT]

Just looked at the screen for a sec and saw that i was being attacked, but the script didnt run away from it!

Edited by Varriiczz

When i am trying to restart the script. it is saying 

• [07:14:54] Your trial for this script has ended. Please wait for your trial usage to get reset, or purchase the script. 

i bought the lifetime script?

have tried restarting tribot and still getting same error

please fix