Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

6 hours ago, zdogg said:

Banking hooks broken.

Make sure to restart the client twice after it gets updated. If this solution doesn't work, try using this tool to automatically delete the files that could get corrupted.

Other than that, any client problem that results in any script malfunctioning, should be reported here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Make sure to restart the client twice after it gets updated. If this solution doesn't work, try using this tool to automatically delete the files that could get corrupted.

Other than that, any client problem that results in any script malfunctioning, should be reported here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues

awesome all done. Works great. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Will there be any plans on fixing the custom tab? Why does it not work... I centre tile, radius 10 in a yew trees location and it runs off somewhere? Is it trying to turn on the presets? How do you not use those lol, don't custom just overwrite it?

Also, saving presets crashes the client.

Edited by Glaciation9696

On 10/20/2018 at 2:48 PM, stinkie108 said:

i have bought the lifetime subscription a while a go. now i lost the lifetime subscription and i have to buy a recurring one? what is this?

1 minute ago, chillycut98 said:

this^

Lifetime auths have been discontinued.

1 minute ago, de1337ath said:

Had a lifetime script, came back to rs after 2 years , *on and off used the script during that time* and all of a sudden i dont have it anymore? Wtf is this. I know its a few dollars but cmon i got it lifetime.

Lifetime auths have been removed from the repository.

2 minutes ago, de1337ath said:
11750 Master Chopper AIO Druid 9.95 Credits Auths 1 Sat, 25 Jan 2014 01:26:27 +0000 COMPLETED

Sooooooooooooooooo, not only can you not buy that kind anymore, but they REMOVED scripts already payed for? 

Yes, I know that it's absolutely outrageous that you spent $10 in early 2014, and you had this script running for 5 years and you received dozens of free updates to the script version that you originally purchased.

Irony aside, as you can tell from the above link, we have switched to a subscription based model which promotes fairness and competition among scripters.

1 minute ago, de1337ath said:

Yeh alright asshat. I payed the money thinking it was LIFETIME. Not hey were gunna go back on that because its not "fair" to the script makers. 

Shoulda thought about that before offering lifetime huh. How you think you have the highground on this is beyond me. You don't sell shit your not willing to support for the aforementioned amount of time. EG LIFETIME.

The term "lifetime" never referred to your lifetime nor the lifetime of the scripter. It referred to the script's lifetime, which could have ended at any time while your subscription was active. There is really no point in complaining; software development and maintenance is a very difficult and time consuming task.

Further more, this was not this scripter's decision, all the scripts from the repository were subject to the same update.

6 minutes ago, de1337ath said:

But hey, thats fine ill get the other WC script at-least its not written by some self-gratifying jew in a basement. only 1$ TOO! 

If this was an insult towards my hard work you can consider yourself banned from using my scripts.