Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

Script working great overall but one small bug I found: when cutting normal trees at Varrock West, one time it continuously tried to bank at the Chef's guild despite me not having the reqs. to get in, so it just sat and spam clicked the door. I ran it again and now it banks at Varrock West properly.

the custom tab is having issues, Im trying to set a custom radius of 15 to cut 2 trees that i have confirmed are in the radius and the script wont acknowledge the other tree. ive tried all different types of radius the script will not work.

@Druid

Edited by pureleaf

On 06/04/2018 at 4:36 PM, sh0ot said:

can I find a list of locations and banking methods anywhere? I want to cut teaks on ape atoll and use arceeus to get back.. does it support?

There are lots of popular presets, using Arceeus however isn't currently supported at present, if you would like me to add this please add me on Skype and we can discuss further. 

On 07/04/2018 at 2:58 AM, pureleaf said:

the custom tab is having issues, Im trying to set a custom radius of 15 to cut 2 trees that i have confirmed are in the radius and the script wont acknowledge the other tree. ive tried all different types of radius the script will not work.

@Druid

That's very odd, wouldn't expect this to be the case at all, to clarify you've tried a small radius and you claim it's not working?

Edited by Druid

8 hours ago, Druid said:

There are lots of popular presets, using Arceeus however isn't currently supported at present, if you would like me to add this please add me on Skype and we can discuss further. 

That's very odd, wouldn't expect this to be the case at all, to clarify you've tried a small radius and you claim it's not working?

@Druid  targeting a single yew tree with a small radius of 5 or 6 works yes. But a radius of 12 will not be able to find the other tree. Seems more like the web-walking API than Ur personal code

Edited by pureleaf

1 hour ago, tooter99 said:

Is there a way to reset the instance banner? If I run 2-3+ accounts only the first bot started will show correct data, after that its just massive random negative numbers.java_2018-04-09_21-32-24.png.f6ac3c43903768821991c06f525f2f1a.png

yeah im having the same problem, and bot wont even bank, was working fine bout an hour ago

8 hours ago, Shirichqin said:

Trying to powercut at hardwood grove with shift click drop but it wont drop after full inventory. just continuously clicking inventory tab....

Seems to be fixed, re-download the client.

6 hours ago, jcnj609 said:

@Druid Hey i'm really enjoying the script. One thing i have noticed and im not sure why is that occasionally the bot will click the minimap icon and it will get stuck with the map open. i am using the resizable option. Do you know why?

Sounds client related, perhaps stick to fixed mode!

Hey, is there anyway to change the shift dropping? It's constantly shift dropping left to right instead of alternating (left to right then right to left, etc) which is not how a normal player would shift drop. Used to shift drop via alternating after each row but idk what happened