Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

On 12/26/2017 at 6:13 PM, Wooly121 said:

e8fddc9c8096d1af33547bc9ecfe376f.png

4369c61ccadc62e30aecfbbdba95bc6f.png

Good bot but i cant get the UI to work at all it either goes one or two ways, also noticed on F2P varrock palace it sometimes walks the wrong way gets stuck in the palace and walks all away round varrock at the back and gets stuck you have to redirect.

Maybe you could look at this

Thanks

Sorted the Varrock palace issue.

On 12/30/2017 at 9:03 PM, fm0909 said:

Doesn't support castle wars teak. Also, at draynor, on a level 3, you just sit there and get attacked by the wizards until you die.. 

Oaks don't work at draynor either. Just runs to the prison and gets stuck.. Sigh 

Use custom mode and it will support Castle wars teaks.

I high advise that you don't bot Willows/Oaks @ draynor on a lvl 3, there are aggressive NPS, just use a different location or level up your combat, there are many!

On 12/29/2017 at 7:16 PM, AshesRemain said:

I didnt have shift dropping enabled (from osrs or in script settings) but still it start tring shift drop willow logs & it got stuck. You should check if shift dropping is enabled from osrs settings.

I'll address this in the next update. As a workaround, enable shift dropping if you're planning on dropping. 

Heyy this is working awesome going strong to 99 on my 3rd account. I have a suggestion though when it picks up a birdnest could you make it go back to the same tree i was chopping prior. Its botlike to me for me to pick up birds nest and then go to a completely different tree. Maybe a setting to not chop a tree someone else is chopping. This is one of the scripts i would be afraid to leave alone i think. But as far as functionality its awesome!

Can I get the option to cut maple trees @ the Woodcutting Guild please?

I am now having an issue where it is set to Shift drop the logs but it doesnt seem to hold the shift key and just clicks on the logs. the message spam

Nothing interesting happens in my chate because it ies trying to use the logs with eachother

Also maybe add an option to pick up bird nest while custom chopping since it doesnt

Also in Custom chopping it wont use the Dragon Axe Special

Edited by alexzander87

On 1/11/2018 at 11:11 PM, Druid said:

You can already do this, with custom chopping.

Yeah, I use custom chopping at the moment. It doesn't use my Dragon Axe's special attack and it doesn't pick up birds nests.

why is the script not switching axe's? he just keeps woodcutting with the same axe and don't go to the bank to take a new one.
also if you running the 1-99 Prog mode from the begin it get stuck many times if it can't find a tree fast enough.. it clicks a tree and fast after it it clicks left top corner to find new trees and clicking again on the same old tree again top left again tree so on.. after a while the tree is spawned again and will move one for a curtain time

2 minutes ago, redlaz said:

why is the script not switching axe's? he just keeps woodcutting with the same axe and don't go to the bank to take a new one.
also if you running the 1-99 Prog mode from the begin it get stuck many times if it can't find a tree fast enough.. it clicks a tree and fast after it it clicks left top corner to find new trees and clicking again on the same old tree again top left again tree so on.. after a while the tree is spawned again and will move one for a curtain time

It should switch axes  the next time you bank when you reach a new level, only if you have it in your bank. Could you demonstrate the issue you're referring to over Skype? 

cuts logs fine on custom oaks at daynor, gets confused when trying to bank, and can't. started a few hours ago and do not know what triggered it. any news?

wow never mind this. my screens on all my accounts got switched back to re sizable. kinda strange

EVERYTHING WORKS FINE

Edited by nigerian
never mind. l0l

On 1/21/2018 at 9:10 AM, Druid said:

It already is, is there a specific tree you're trying to cut that is missing as a preset?

You can use Custom mode ANYWHERE.

Yes sir, willow logs as the invisible boost is unbeatable.

When I use custom mode the problem I have is that it never does the D Axe special, and the shift dropping is always the same path, from left to right. Sometimes it gets confused and clicks the log and then the "nothing interesting happens" occurs and I don't end up dropping much logs.

Good script apart from that though! ( I don't bank the logs )

Edited by jamamma

Hello,

im using this script for a few days now and i found out than infernal axe is not recognized as a axe.

When im wearing the Infernal axe it will also take another axe from the bank and holds it in inventory. When it starts chopping the infernal axe will be used instead of the axe wich the script automaticly takes from the bank but it is not using the special attack.. So i guess it is not recognized is a axe? 

Could you guys please add this! I really want to still use the special attack while getting the extra firemaking exp grinding to 99 :D

Command for script queue? Would make suicide botting after tut MUCH easier. 

On 1/6/2018 at 9:58 AM, Jackthedon said:

Is it possible to use script arguments? I've had a quick scan through and didn't stumble upon anything, although I may have been a ham-fisted oaf.

Did you ever figure out if you can? 

Hey guys, I've been using this script religiously on several accounts and it works great for me, perfect actually. The ONE thing I can't figure out, I'm not sure if it is just my settings or the way the script is made, I can't drop my logs while still keeping bird nests.. this is true across several accounts, in many locations, and different types of trees. Any guidance on this?