Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

4 minutes ago, xelm said:

did you use custom setup?
or pre-made locations.
and did you bank? or drop the logs

i'd really like to know.

I was seers banking willow logs, i was also in a lol pop world with no ppl in it. I was watching movie by the time i was botting and checked the bot sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Ezalord said:

I was seers banking willow logs, i was also in a lol pop world with no ppl in it. I was watching movie by the time i was botting and checked the bot sometimes.

ive had multiple accounts banned from that location.
i would highly advise using "custom" setting.
and just drop the logs.. willows are pretty much worthless,  just keep the nests if you want.
all the pre made banking locations have a higher ban rate because its popular and people are lazy.. so they just use that instead of setting up a custom spot for themselves.
ive been botting wcing for about a week now from 88 - 96 and nothing has happened to me.

Edited by xelm

2 minutes ago, xelm said:

ive had multiple accounts banned from that location.
i would highly advise using "custom" setting.
and just drop the logs.. willows are pretty much worthless,  just keep the nests if you want.
all the pre made banking locations have a higher ban rate because its popular and people are lazy.. so they just use that instead of setting up a custom spot for themselves.
ive been botting wcing for about a week now from 88 - 96 and nothing has happened to me.

Okey i take all the tips i get from u guys, i better luck next time and try to set up a own wc spot, is that when u put in radius?

On 9/8/2017 at 9:57 PM, Ezalord said:

Okey i take all the tips i get from u guys, i better luck next time and try to set up a own wc spot, is that when u put in radius?

29428ef6164fe34d07752045d6d7c6ea.png
Like this.
 so to answer your question, yes.

its has the lowest ban rate in my opinion... 
Ive botted about 13 accounts to 99 wc and 3 of them had gotten banned from using PRE MADE locations.

Edited by xelm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xelm said:

29428ef6164fe34d07752045d6d7c6ea.png
Like this.
 so to answer your question, yes.

its has the lowest ban rate in my opinon... 
Ive botted about 10 accounts to 99 wc and 3 of them have gotten banned.
all of them were at PRE MADE locations.

Thank you very much, i saved this photo.

How many tiles is there in a radius that should cover a good amount of trees for me, sorry for a inaccurate question maybe..

6 minutes ago, Ezalord said:

Thank you very much, i saved this photo.

How many tiles is there in a radius that should cover a good amount of trees for me, sorry for a inaccurate question maybe..

might be hard for me to explain.. but when you look at the ground in runescape you can see little pixel squares.
i imagine 1 raidus = 1 box [ standing infront of the tree and only covering that tree ]
so either you can guess or count around the trees and then enter in the radius youd like.

can you see it?

image.png.b71f9ed5e68b9bc02a4a46091a48d6ef.png

Edited by xelm

28 minutes ago, xelm said:

might be hard for me to explain.. but when you look at the ground in runescape you can see little pixel squares.
i imagine 1 raidus = 1 box [ standing infront of the tree and only covering that tree ]
so either you can guess or count around the trees and then enter in the radius youd like.

can you see it?

image.png.b71f9ed5e68b9bc02a4a46091a48d6ef.png

Yes i got it, thanks please look ur pm for some more detailed questions :)

20 hours ago, ninjasownz said:

I have a question, whats the time frame i should bot in? Should i bot for 4 hrs then take a break or does it not even matter? 

personal preference. 
i would recommend 1 - 6 hours and add breaks. make sure you randomize.
i truly believe adding breaks is the ultimate anti ban. 

Was working fine, but now I can't cut Yew's in Seer's village. (Banking) It'll run from bank, to tree, get inv, go to bank, and script will end. 

• [17:40:20] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [17:40:20] at obf.tG.k(qg:138)
  • [17:40:20] at obf.TI.hj(rk:308)
  • [17:40:20] at obf.XH.run(rk:104)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
  • [17:40:20] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
  • [17:40:20] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

any chance of getting a option to stop the bot after x amount of lvls or once account reaches x lvl or stop after x amount of hrs i think that would be helpful for all bots but ive seen very few with the option so u could start the bot when u go to bed and say ok i wanna bot for 3 hrs then stop it or i wanna bot till lvl 20 and then stop it i find i have trouble going out while botting etc incase i get stuck out for longer then expected and then i end up botting to many hrs and get banned

Soo i have a question regarding this script, im fairly new to botting, got my bot setup with proxys, but, heres the thing: The bot farms willow/maple trees for me, once the inventory is full, it can't find a pathway back to the bank. Anyone have a solution or a setting to fix this? Since im supernew i have no clue how to adjust it, from just looking at the settings.

Question One: Noticing not much hovering, clicking and camera movement. Is that not part of anti-ban? Just thought the bot might try to like toggle between the tabs or something more often.

Question Two: When the antiban/bot decides to shift the camera, why does it have a sort of easing effect, where it doesn't follow the normal speed of the arrow key window movement? It seems almost accelerated or faster than normal. 

Question Three: Is there a comprehensive guide to not getting banned? I am just botting on one account, low pop area, catherby yews (obviously banking). Would like to know if there is a way i can set it up so it wont have the slightest chance of getting banned. 

One thing I noticed too for new botters -> Make sure you have your window settings to fixed not responsive, because otherwise the bot will get lost. 

Otherwise I am having a nice time with the bot, thanks!

Edited by 99wesley99

19 hours ago, 99wesley99 said:

One thing I noticed too for new botters -> Make sure you have your window settings to fixed not responsive, because otherwise the bot will get lost.

This was literally everything ive been looking for over a week. Thank you sir.

On 10/14/2017 at 7:53 PM, goodayemate said:

1 month later i'm still getting this problem.

Have you checked your accounts to make sure its enabled? You have to turn it on in the runescape settings too. It works fine for me.

But whats up with the prices? yews are 380 in ge and this script says 500. Its throwing me off a bit.

Otherwise fantastic script. Only used it for 1 days so far and just starting to cut yews in a custom spot and banking on that works great!