Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

Can't get custom to work at Rimmington willows. Whenever I start it after using a similar radius to that I used at Barbarian Outpost, it starts walking north-east towards Port Sarim. I can't define the area because it's cut off in CentOS:

norSnIq.png

Any ideas? @Druid

Edited by Dax

Can't get custom to work at Rimmington willows. Whenever I start it after using a similar radius to that I used at Barbarian Outpost, it starts walking north-east towards Port Sarim. I can't define the area because it's cut off in CentOS:

norSnIq.png

Any ideas? @Druid

Is it trying to walk to a bank to upgrade your axe by any chance? Let it run and see what it's trying to do.

Is it trying to walk to a bank to upgrade your axe by any chance? Let it run and see what it's trying to do.

You're right.

script got me banned on 6 of the 10 goldfarming account within 10 hours! use at your own risk! Also got me banned on my main within 24 hours! PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ANTI-BAN i payed much for this script and it only gets me banned.... 

I've used this on my main for teaks (123 combat) and I wasn't banned. Perhaps it's your usage, not the script. Are you using breaks and/or Looking Glass? Don't bot in popular locations. Draynor is asking for a ban.

yup druid needs to update his anti bans and fix some issues with the scripts also the issue with webwalking

Not sure what webwalking actually means but I agree the walking is flimsy and obvious in some locations.

Location suggestions:

Willows: Rimmington, Taverly, Barbarian Outpost

All in all, this is my favourite and most reliable script and I'm glad I bought lifetime.
Edited by Dax

You're right.

I've used this on my main for teaks (123 combat) and I wasn't banned. Perhaps it's your usage, not the script. Are you using breaks and/or Looking Glass? Don't bot in popular locations. Draynor is asking for a ban.

Not sure what webwalking actually means but I agree the walking is flimsy and obvious in some locations.

Location suggestions:

Willows: Rimmington, Taverly, Barbarian Outpost

All in all, this is my favourite and most reliable script and I'm glad I bought lifetime.

Noted.

I'm having the same running north-east issue when using custom setup for willows, this time at the crafting guild, I have a rune axe, best I can use in F2P. I've tried with radius AND defined area, but when I start the script it runs towards the south Falador farm and tries to walk into the chicken coop.

EDIT: Works fine on Windows, only happens on VPS. Doing more testing.

EDIT2: It would appear tabs makes this happen.

Edited by Dax

any1 help on getting custom yews to work? the script doestn start for me im standing in front of a yew tree and at radius 30

You probably have a setting wrong, add me on Skype and I'll gladly assist you!

@Druid still having issues picking up bird's nest and obviously its an utter pain to recreate. If I see it happen, do you want a stacktrace? Not sure whether it'd be relevant or not.

What exactly is happening if you could describe it. 

You probably have a setting wrong, add me on Skype and I'll gladly assist you!

What exactly is happening if you could describe it. 

@Druid A bird's nest will drop, and the bot doesn't pick it up, and this is while banking mode is selected. 

As far as settings are concerned, I'm currently using a custom radius, banking yew logs. However, it still was not picking them up even when I'm using a pre-defined location (e.g. Gnome yews). Interesting enough, it was picking up nest about a week ago at Catherby Yews. Go figure.

Let me know if you need anything else. They're a big boost to gp/hr!

Edited by bmjslider

@Druid A bird's nest will drop, and the bot doesn't pick it up, and this is while banking mode is selected. 

As far as settings are concerned, I'm currently using a custom radius, banking yew logs. However, it still was not picking them up even when I'm using a pre-defined location (e.g. Gnome yews). Interesting enough, it was picking up nest about a week ago at Catherby Yews. Go figure.

Let me know if you need anything else. They're a big boost to gp/hr!

Ok I think I know what the issue is then, this will be specific to custom chopping. 

Just bought script and am trying out. Can you take a look into ape atoll Teak's. While already woodcutting the program keeps clicking the next tree and starting the cutting process all over and is losing xp. Cheers

I mentioned this a few weeks ago, he said that it only happens with teaks. Nothing about a fix.

Just bought script and am trying out. Can you take a look into ape atoll Teak's. While already woodcutting the program keeps clicking the next tree and starting the cutting process all over and is losing xp. Cheers

I know why it does this, I will resolve this in the next update.