Druid

[ABCL 10] [148 HOUR PROGGY!] MASTER CHOPPER AIO [FLAWLESS] [CHOPS ANYWHERE!] [GOLDFARMER FRIENDLY] [ANTI-BOTWATCH] [#1 PREMIUM WOODCUTTER]

Catherby willows.. it misclicks next to the bank, pathing is blatant as shit. [ same for seers]
Drops axe's when power dropping.
Also, sometimes after getting a full load of logs it'll go towards the bank miss click back to trees then click back at the bank..
i would agree he does have good scripting skills, but his WC script so far has been pretty junky in my opinion and there is absolutely 0 support...

Edited by xelm
  • Like 1

Catherby willows.. it misclicks next to the bank, pathing is blatant as shit. [ same for seers]

Also, sometimes after getting a full load of logs it'll go towards the bank miss click back to trees then click back at the bank..

i would agree he does have good scripting skills, but his WC script so far has been pretty junky in my opinion and there is absolutely 0 support...

I'm surprised so many people are questioning Druid's support of this script. Before I purchased, I went back a few weeks and he had always responded to bug reports (usually fixing them by next release) and he has personally responded to me in the last week via PM and by responding in the thread.

He hasn't been on since yesterday, so I would suggest having a little more patience before slamming him.

I'm surprised so many people are questioning Druid's support of this script. Before I purchased, I went back a few weeks and he had always responded to bug reports (usually fixing them by next release) and he has personally responded to me in the last week via PM and by responding in the thread.

He hasn't been on since yesterday, so I would suggest having a little more patience before slamming him.

i messaged him Tuesday @ 12;07 AM EST on skype...

Please add Barbarian Outpost Willows... I can't work out custom.

Used a radius of 50, I assume it means tiles? 

On second thoughts, this makes Barbarian Outpost a HELL of a lot less botty...

Question for my fellow botters: What do you do until yews? Currently powercutting willows but not sure if I could be doing better.

Edited by Dax

Man this script is all over the place, I've been trying to run it cutting willows, maples, oaks, everything just stuffs up.. 

You're gonna have to be more specific if you expect Druid to help you.

i got problem with (15$) addon to this scrip... i pm Druid but he didnt respond... and the addon just doesnt work at all... i want refund!

Use Script Dispute forum

List of problems and suggested updates in list format for @Druid

"Pathing could be so much better, when banking it just looks blatant" No info on where he is banking, so I can't confirm this
"Script doesn't drop full inventory of logs when axe is equipped" I can confirm this is still happening
"Stuck on "Click here to play" menu for 2 hours during breaks" I've been running this all day with 15 min breaks, I was unable to reproduce this
"Picking up bird's nests are Catherby and GE when chopping yews" - I'm not doing yews yet so I can't confirm this
"More WC spots" - Would congest less botted areas but I can agree in principle
"Fix yew woodcutting at edge, it clicks outside the building a lot"
"Catherby willows.. it misclicks next to the bank, pathing is blatant as shit. [ same for seers]" - Didn't notice this at Seers but I could be mistaken
Edited by Dax
  • Like 1

If you have only one axe in the first slot of your inventory, it won't be dropped. The pathfinding is controlled by tribot which is actually very intelligent and uses a pattern unique to your runescape account. 

It shouldn't be misclicking the bank, are you lagging or do you have roofs enabled? Are you able to reproduce this and show me?

Man this script is all over the place, I've been trying to run it cutting willows, maples, oaks, everything just stuffs up.. 

Would you please add me on Skype and happily I'll assist you. It's most likely that you're not running it correctly.

You're gonna have to be more specific if you expect Druid to help you.

Use Script Dispute forum

List of problems and suggested updates in list format for @Druid

"Pathing could be so much better, when banking it just looks blatant" No info on where he is banking, so I can't confirm this
"Script doesn't drop full inventory of logs when axe is equipped" I can confirm this is still happening
"Stuck on "Click here to play" menu for 2 hours during breaks" I've been running this all day with 15 min breaks, I was unable to reproduce this
"Picking up bird's nests are Catherby and GE when chopping yews" - I'm not doing yews yet so I can't confirm this
"More WC spots" - Would congest less botted areas but I can agree in principle
"Fix yew woodcutting at edge, it clicks outside the building a lot"
"Catherby willows.. it misclicks next to the bank, pathing is blatant as shit. [ same for seers]" - Didn't notice this at Seers but I could be mistaken

To Dax: Could you please refrain from instructing users to open script disputes, in this case he hadn't actually replied to the PM I had sent him and ended up posting an invalid dispute. I understand you're trying to help, which is great but as you see this has caused more damage than good.

To everyone: As Dax has compiled a list of the recent posts, please all refer to my reply below:

1. Pathfinding is handled by the client, not me. Tribot uses user profiles based on a seed, what you're seeing is the pattern tribot has created for your account. 

2. Investigating this using the Dax sent me.

3. Client issue

4. It will always loot nests regardless of the tree type/location, the only exception is it won't loot them if you're not banking. 

5. Make suggestions! :)

6. Edge isn't a supported location, due to pathfinding issues tribot has in this area. 

7. Probably lagg or he has roofs enabled, I'll need the person to reproduce this.

To everyone: I apologize for not responding to you sooner, over the past few days I've been having connection issues and I was away this weekend.  

If you have an issue and you can reproduce it for me, please drop me a PM/message on Skype with as much detail as possible to allow me to investigate. 

Thank you

Druid

Edited by Druid

o Dax: Could you please refrain from instructing users to open script disputes, in this case he hadn't actually replied to the PM I had sent him and ended up posting an invalid dispute. I understand you're trying to help, which is great but as you see this has caused more damage than good.

My bad, man. I saw he mentioned he had messaged you with no response and wanted a refund, so I sent him to that forum based on his word. Like you said I was just trying to help but in this case I made a mistake. Thank you for being so understanding, not everybody else would be,

Running this on a new account and I have 71 woodcutting in 3 days with breaks and sleep. It's flawless, and axe switching is amazing. I'm using a private SOCKS5 proxy and I'm not using LG. Will update in this thread but if there's enough interest I can make a separate thread with screenshots and proggies.

Why does it right-click the banker in Seers instead of the booth?

Edited by Dax

My bad, man. I saw he mentioned he had messaged you with no response and wanted a refund, so I sent him to that forum based on his word. Like you said I was just trying to help but in this case I made a mistake. Thank you for being so understanding, not everybody else would be,

Running this on a new account and I have 71 woodcutting in 3 days with breaks and sleep. It's flawless, and axe switching is amazing. I'm using a private SOCKS5 proxy and I'm not using LG. Will update in this thread but if there's enough interest I can make a separate thread with screenshots and proggies.

Why does it right-click the banker in Seers instead of the booth?

This is part of the anti ban built into your characters profile. Your unique profile must be set to dominantly right click the banker rather than click the booth.

Edited by Druid
  • Like 1