Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wastedbro

[ABCL] Fresh Splasher [Equipment Buying] [lvl 3 friendly] [f2p]

Fresh Splasher By Wastedbro

Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2584

Summary

Fresh Splasher is a script that is meant for low level Splashing for Magic EXP. It does a few things:

1. Buys a Cursed Goblin Staff
  2. Buys full Iron Armor
  3. Buys Runes for Wind Strike (or Fire Strike if over 13 mage)
  4. Splashing on Seagulls
  5. Stops when out of runes and money

It will take into account any equipment you already have.

Uses as much ABCv2 allowed for such a script.

Requirements:

• GP (like over 50k) in your inventory

Warnings:

• Buys runes from Betty's shop, which can be a bit more expensive than the GE. If you want to save money, buy your runes beforehand and leave them in your inventory.
  • Does not stop antiban threads while splashing. It still moves the mouse and stuff. It's not a big deal, though.

Future Improvements

• Fix those warnings ^
  • Add more NPC splash options.
  • Add a GUI for stopping at a certain level and deciding what NPC to splash on

Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2584

Source: https://github.com/WBScripts/FreshSplasher

Happy Botting :)

Edited by wastedbro
  • Like 3

Just now, tomelis3211 said:

Is source code real? looks like it only got few lines.

Where script gets items from? G.E? General stores?

Most of the source is in the "Resources" folder. The Process Nodes are the actual chunks of functionality. It's all part of a framework I'm developing. Technically, the source isn't complete. It uses a GE Api that I made that's not included. And a couple Utils, etc. 

The reason I don't include all of the dependencies is:

1. No good reason anyone needs to recompile my scripts without modification (other than theft)
  2. Source is meant for learning the logic of the script, as well as certain implementation. No need for unrelated helpers.

And the script gets the Runes and Staff from shops. It gets Iron Armor from the GE.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

And for my next trick...

A bot that trolls, kills, and reports OTHER bots!

;)

https://www.sythe.org/threads/yohojos-silk-and-flax-bot-buster-reporter-beta/

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| -->                 YoHoJos Bot Buster             <-- |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
| Worked for 1 Hours, 25 Minutes and 5 Seconds           |
| Reported 231 bots at a rate of 162 per hour            |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

HDuNPtGys5qMYLGh0dHA6Ly9wdXUuc2gvMnN1OUUZbkzdClfA3Jmni2mh0dHA6Ly8yNS5tZWRpYS50dW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@wastedbro

When using cursed staff it's somehow switching back to melee the seagulls when I check up on the bots, I'll try to see what happens. I don't know if running out of runes in between trips to the magic shop causes the preset cast to come off the staff or not. 

I also had a mutual debug error on both of my splashers when they hit 13 mage, the script seems to crash and I have to start it again. Very helpful script but I'll see if I can replicate these for you, sorry I don't have the log right now.

Just now, Aroxez said:

@wastedbro

When using cursed staff it's somehow switching back to melee the seagulls when I check up on the bots, I'll try to see what happens. I don't know if running out of runes in between trips to the magic shop causes the preset cast to come off the staff or not. 

I also had a mutual debug error on both of my splashers when they hit 13 mage, the script seems to crash and I have to start it again. Very helpful script but I'll see if I can replicate these for you, sorry I don't have the log right now.

A log should let me fix it very quickly.

I didn't have an account under 13 mage for testing. So I only tested fire striking.

8 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

Maybe make it first Go to GE and get iron armor. Then Home tele to Lumby. then get GNOME staff and continue on seagulls?

Maybe if the script gets more popular.

That would save about 5-10 minutes. That shouldn't make much of a difference, even if you're mass goldfarming.

29 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

so far so good. will it restock runes for fire-strikes? cuz now it got 550 strikes (for 13 mage i guess) but didn;t stocked other runes.

https://gyazo.com/54e3298917f776415a8714269bee6a11

Yes it will restock when out of runes.

It only buys a small amount at a time so you can do it with a lower amount of GP. Also, the more runes you buy at once, the more expensive it is, so it saves GP in the long run.

17 hours ago, wastedbro said:

Yes it will restock when out of runes.

It only buys a small amount at a time so you can do it with a lower amount of GP. Also, the more runes you buy at once, the more expensive it is, so it saves GP in the long run.

okay so heree is the problem. Bot crshed after trying to select fire strikes in auto-cast book page. it got runes and everything, managed to get to 13 mage.

Too bad i didn't screened debug :/

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

okay so heree is the problem. Bot crshed after trying to select fire strikes in auto-cast book page. it got runes and everything, managed to get to 13 mage.

Too bad i didn't screened debug :/

Did it work when you restart? or does it still error out when trying to select fire strike?

I also tried this out. However it tried attacking someone else's seagull while I was away and it got stuck there spamming it for god knows how long. Also you could add support for running out of runes/cash or it will start spam buying runes without money once you run out.

Edited by Mursumarsu

17 minutes ago, Mursumarsu said:

I also tried this out. However it tried attacking someone else's seagull while I was away and it got stuck there spamming it for god knows how long. Also you could add support for running out of runes/cash or it will start spam buying runes without money once you run out.

Updated. Should no longer attack seagulls that are already being splashed.

Should also stop the script when under 500 gp and out of runes. (Not tested at all).

2 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

I need more info. What was the current selected spell before it got stuck?

Did it print an error in the console?

Does it do anything at all?

it doesn't matter if there is air strike selected / or no air strike selected, it wil fail to select Fire Strike from Auto-cast spell book.

It printed some error first time - it didn't printed anything second time.

It does not do anything at all. i Just stopped script.

Edited by guywithlsd

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

it doesn't matter if there is air strike selected / or no air strike selected, it wil fail to select Fire Strike from Auto-cast spell book.

It printed some error first time - it didn't printed anything second time.

It does not do anything at all. i Just stopped script.

Does it open the Auto-Cast book or does it fail before getting there?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      A little about myself:
      I started working for TRiBot over 6 years ago now, and have been an active premium script developer ever since. I've also had a big part in goldfarming / RS botting scene since well before then, but TRiBot was where I decided to settle as I found it the safest and best platform to use.
      Link to my TRiBot profile: Optimus - TRiBot Forums
      For any new users of the script; here's a brief description of what the script does:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is an AIO (All in one) script for TRiBot that was designed to train your account up from start to finish. Whether you want to train your slayer up while training your combat stats, or train your magic using any spell from air strike to ice barrage, it's all supported. I've poured over 5 years of hard work and development into the script; and the result is a safe & easy to use script that should meet all of your botting needs and expectations.
      The script also implements advanced antiban methods created using thousands of hours of real human playing data, I've managed to make the script out-perform most human players, while also avoiding detection and staying under the radar from Jagex's anti-bot technology.

Features Overview:
      Supports CLI Launcher & Script arguments:
      Enter the name of your GUI settings as the script argument and you'll be botting in seconds!
      Combat features:
      Ironman mode:
      The script now supports ironman and ultimate ironman mode accounts, and will only attack / loot your own monsters on those accounts.
      Kills every monster in the game including:
      Sand & Rock crabs + makes them aggressive again
      All dragons + can keep safe distance from Brutals
      All slayer monsters
      Monsters in dungeons e.g Stronghold of security, Slayer dungeon etc
      And anything else you can think of...
      Intelligent combat system that supports the following:
      - All food types + bones to peaches
      - Banking for more supplies at every bank in RS
      - All special attacks + weapon switching
      - All potion types (Including NMZ potions)
      - Full prayer support + quick prayers + recharging prayer at altars
      - Dwarf multicannon support + anti decay
      - Guthans for healing
      - Safe spotting
      - Worldhopping when certain conditions are met
      - All magic spells supported + can re-equip staffs and setup autocast for you automatically
      - Progressive training system so the script can automatically switch training methods / equipment when it levels up.
      Intelligent looting system that supports the following:
      - Looting by item name or ID
      - Loot items by item price (E.g loot all items over 500gp)
      Ironman looting - Only loots from monsters you've killed
      - Loot using telekinetic grab
      - Bury bones you loot
      - High alching the loot you pickup
      - Accurate profit calculations & tracking
      And much much more...
      Magic features:
      The script is also an AIO Magic script that supports every single combat AND non combat magic spell available on the Regular,Ancient and Lunar spellbooks.
      Including:
      All combat spells
      All cursing spells
      All enchantment spells
      Superheat item
      All teleport spells
      All alchemy spells ( Can combo alch between casts to double your xp )
      Splashing
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
      Humidify
      Plank make
      Superglass make
      Tan leather
      Spin flax
      String Jewellery
      and More!
      Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: $FREE
      Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

Gallery:

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm ?)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By Optimus
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By [email protected]
      I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to tackle a small script for me. All I want to do is an alternative alching script. I would like it to charge an inventory of Bracelet of Ethereums using 1 token per Bracelet. The script will need to go back into the bank to take out 1  Ethereum token individually. Once the inventory is full of charged Bracelets, it alchs the bracelets and restarts. I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that.  An example of this process could be found here: 
        As shown, this is still profitable to this day. 
    • By Potat OG
      Evening all, 

I'm looking for a crafting/magic script that can:

1. Purchase Buckets of Sand & Soda Ash at various dock locations.
      2. Use the lunar spell SuperGlass Make to melt the glass.
      3. Use a blowpipe to craft the glass into various items which are sold afterwards.
      4. Hop worlds and repeat the process.

This is an effective ironman method to get crafting to a higher level. 

I am willing to discuss payment options if a script like this were to surface.

I look forward to hearing back from the community on this. 
      Very curious to see how many people would be interested. 

Cheers & Happy Botting,

P

• By wastedbro
      wastedSmither AIO

Link:

Features:
      - Multi Location for smelting (Falador, Al Kharid, Port Phasmatys)
      - Supports smelting of every bar, and can do cannonballs
      - Ring of forging support. Withdraws them from your bank and equips them.
      - Smiths any item. Daggers, knives, arrow tips, dart tips, 2h swords, nails, etc, etc.
      - Uses any type of bar for smithing. Bronze-Runite
      - Stops the script at a certain level so you can train carefully. (set at 100 to never stop)
      - Opens doors when needed
      - Starts from anywhere.

Antiban Features:
      - ABCL 10
      - Randomizes the number it sends when asked how many bars to smelt or smith, instead of typing in the same number or the number of bars
      - Calculate, human-like wait times between changes in the interfaces, such as when the "Enter Amount" box appears, to simulate human reaction time.
      - Uses the "choose all" option in the bank for when the script needs to fill its inventory with an item.
      - Uses the "Make 10" option when smithing/smelting if the script has under 10 items
      - Smart algorithm to determine when the character is smithing/smelting. It instantly realizes it stopped smelting when a level is gained, etc.
      - *** Possible future update: Walking using the screen AND minimap ***

Pricing + Link:

- $8 / Lifetime / 20 instances (practically unlimited) -

F.A.Q.:

Q. Why use this over other smithing/smelting scripts?
      A. This script is designed to be the absolute best in efficiency, durability, and features. I always plan on having more features than the competition, and maintain the highest levels of antiban. Due to this being premium, I plan on keeping it 100% functional, 100% of the time if possible.

* All feedback, suggestions, comments, etc are MUCH appreciated. 
    • By wastedbro
      Summary
      Hello everyone, I've started a project that I hope can benefit our antiban technology. Since ABCv2, there really hasn't been much improvement in antiban. I think the concepts behind Trilez's creation are the key to staying under the heuristic radar of Jagex and prolong bot life.
      This project is an extension of the current implementation of ABCUtil, and serves to replace some functionality, and also add some.
      Since my class extends ABCUtil, you still have access to everything ABC has to offer. I'm not replacing all of it!

Why?
      There are three main reasons behind this project:
      Put simply, ABCv2 is cumbersome. It's annoying to implement in most cases, and very difficult to implement correctly in a lot of cases. This mainly applies to the new addition of Reactions, which requires a lot of unnecessary input from the script. Some of the human data behind the new Reactions of ABCv2 isn't ideal. Bots should not emulate the average player, because the average player plays RS like an AFK game. That's how these reactions were recorded. We want our bot to be very efficient, but not abnormally efficient. We want our bot to be a no-life, caffeine-driven player, but still human. (Though we still want each bot to be heuristically different than other bots, but we'll get to that). There are more things to add!  
      Replacements
      Reactions
      I've already pointed out the problems with the current Reactions System. Anyone who's watched their bot wait 13 seconds between killing seagulls are likely also frustrated. 
      Not to mention, ABCv2 does not cover reactions for predictable events. 
      ABCv3 will offer a set of Reaction Types that allow the scripter to replace nearly all arbitrary sleep times with something that looks human, and takes into account RS username, mouse position, and a dynamic sleep.
      Here are some examples of Reactions that you can use in your script. Each one will use an equation that produces data that matches human data that I will collect:
      SHORT (generally around 200-600 milliseconds) MEDIUM (500-1000) LONG (1000,3000) BANK_APPEARS (used after bank screen opens. Based solely off of human data collected from people opening the bank) BANK_CLOSES (used after bank is closed) INTERFACE_APPEARS (used for non-bank interfaces) INTERFACE_CLOSES (used for non-bank interfaces)  
      Now, we must also account for AFK Reactions, which are performed after long, idling tasks, such as chopping a tree. The current implementation takes into account 9 factors. My system will take into account the majority of those factors, and some of them will be auto-detected.
      For example, ABCv2 forces you to tell it whether or not you're in combat. My reactions will determine that for you.
      Also, the Abc3Util class will now provide helper classes for keeping track of idle events so that it can take into account average idle time. It will also make it easy to keep tasks separate. ABCv2 is really only meant for generating reaction times based off of a single Idle Task. But let's say your bot chops oaks AND Willows. Those each require separate reaction generating variables. Abc3Util will allow you to easily track data for any number of events at the same time, and generate reactions based on them, with only a few lines of code.
      All of the old Reaction Methods will be Overriden and marked "Deprecated" (they will still function normally, however).

Preferred Target
      ABC preferred target is annoying to implement, and sometimes doesn't make sense.
      For example, it requires you to call it for hovering the next Target, then you must store that target for when you decide to actually click something. The problem, however, is that in order for this to make sense, you must make sure that not only is the Target valid, but also that it hasn't moved or anything else has spawned or even if your mouse isn't on it.
      Also, this method only takes into account distance, which isn't a good metric, because it ignores any and all obstacles.

In effect, the ABCLv2 Preferred target system is useless.
      .... but it's a good idea.
      I'm going to replace this by calculating many of the above variables I mentioned inside the API. Therefore, instead of calling the method when going to hover and storing the result, you can just call it whenever. It will be a more expensive call, but it will take into account Mouse Position, Weighted Distance to targets, Competition, and it will be adjusted to allow for human-like decisions, which include not always picking the absolute most optimal targets.

New Features
      Timed Action - Accidental Input
      Performing actions in a human way is important, but our input in general must also look human. Even though our actions are performed at human times, they still all have a purpose. Hell, even most of the times actions have specific purposes. How many times have we accidentally pressed a key on the keyboard while playing a video game? A lot.
      This action in meant to be performed while the game screen is focused, and it simply presses 1 or more keys on the keyboard. It works the same as all timed actions, except the "should" method will rarely return true when the mouse is on screen (though it's possible, to avoid heuristic detection).
      The method will also return different results (over time) based on the RS account username (like normal ABC). This method will also be affected by fatigue. Basically speaking, the longer the script running, the more likely these accidents (although they will still be rare). 
      Predictive Inputs
      Now that we have human reactions, we must explore how humans have compensated for our slow nervous system! The answer is predicting the future. It's not hard. When we click the banker, we expect the bank screen to appear. Our reaction may be slow, but we compensate by moving our mouse near where we think the deposit button will appear.
      My API will simply provide a "shouldPredict()" method, which will return true most of the time, but the actual calculation will be complex. The implementation will be up to the scripter, except for APIs that I package with this project (for example, I might offer a Banking extension that uses this).
      The method will also return different results (over time) based on the RS account username (like normal ABC). This method will also be affected by fatigue. Simply put, the longer the script time, the fewer predictions (although it will normally still be true). 

Improvements
      Easier Implementation
      Singleton
      In ABCv2, you must get a new instance of the class and use it in all of your code, until a new RS account logs in. That's not necessary, and really annoying if you have a lot of source files.
      My implementation stores an instance of itself in a thread-local variable (works with tabs, but can only be retrieved on the main thread).
      Here's how you use it now:
      Abc3Util.instance().shouldHover(); You're of course welcome to store the result of "instance()" in your script for easier use, but now you don't have to pass it to all of your objects if you don't want to.

Timed Actions
      In ABCv2, you must do something like "if(shouldDoX) { doX(); }" for each action. You probably have a method that goes through each action and performs it if needed. My implementation has a built in method for that. As a bonus, it randomizes the order in which it checks and performs the actions. By doing so avoids certain behavioral patterns. Even though checking your stats and moving the mouse are humanized behaviors, always performing them in the same order can be dangerous, even if it doesn't happen often.
      Abc3Util.instance().performTimedActions();  
      Release Schedule
      I have not yet decided if I will release this publicly. If it ends up truly helping with banrates, it will be a very valuable tool. I don't want to sound greedy, but I might have to charge for this (maybe offer it to Patreon subscribers?).

How You Can Help?
      I will be asking for private Beta Testers eventually. I will need human data. But the human data I collect will be much more controlled than what Trilez collected in order to produce the results I want. Remember, we want to be human, but an efficient human.
      If I had enough developer support, I would consider allowing this to be open-sourced for contributions.

Other than that, I have no way you can help other that be loyal to Tribot and spread the word. I may eventually have a Patreon where you can subscribe for certain benefits and I will put the money towards things that will speed this development along. Let me know if you'd be behind that.

Credits
      Shotdox - For providing a base set of calculation methods for generating distributions (jogged my statistics memories) TRiLez - For inventing ABC and showing that human data is important. If we want to fight against heuristics, we need to implement heuristics of our own!  
      If you have any question, feel free to post below, or contact me on Discord (wastedbro#9955).
    • By lhm123456
      i want to make a Private script!   help
  • Our picks

• [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 18 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 17 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies