Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
ikkeflikkeri

!!! DELETED !!! EasyBlastMine beta

!!! DELETED !!!

EasyBlastMine (beta v0.9)

This script will blast rocks at the blast mine.
You can start it anywhere and will walk there and take the required items.
The ores will also be collected when the ore sack is full.
Using world hop when place is occupied.
This will get you 450k/h easily if you have 75+ mining.
100% Lovakengj house favour is required to access the blast mine.

ABCL2 (29 points) is implemented, will be implementing more soon.

Please try it out, this is my first script.
Also post bugs if you find any, i will actively fix bugs and add features.

Get the script here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2568-easyblastmine/

CHAoIwb.pngO3ROM4o.png1PMGiH3.png

TODO:

Eating when hp is low

Edited by ikkeflikkeri
  • Like 2

Array

1 hour ago, neek3ri said:

Alright, I have been using it for 20 minutes, and for some reason it gets stuck at the thing where you deposit the ore and the status is: Excavating rock.

Getting the same

Seems an issue with daxwalker

[20:28:30] Response: UNWALKABLE [Position[1468, 3860, 0] is an unwalkable tile.]
[20:28:31] Response: UNWALKABLE [Position[1468, 3860, 0] is an unwalkable tile.]

@ikkeflikkeri

edit: Works fine when you click back to where you blast the ore, seems the walker has issues returning to it's location

Edited by Ratz241

3 hours ago, neek3ri said:

Alright, I have been using it for 20 minutes, and for some reason it gets stuck at the thing where you deposit the ore and the status is: Excavating rock.

2 hours ago, Ratz241 said:

Getting the same

[20:28:30] Response: UNWALKABLE [Position[1468, 3860, 0] is an unwalkable tile.]
[20:28:31] Response: UNWALKABLE [Position[1468, 3860, 0] is an unwalkable tile.]

@ikkeflikkeri

edit: Works fine when you click back to where you blast the ore, seems the walker has issues returning to it's location

I know what causes the issue, i will be implementing the fix when i get home from work.

Thanks for the feedback!

By the way, this script doesn't collect the ore. That's perfectly fine, but I was wondering is there some kind of limit how much the guy can store xp or ore before you collect them?

Edit: Nvm I researched it and the script actually collects them and you have to collect them when you have 450 of any ore ready.

Edited by neek3ri

54 minutes ago, neek3ri said:

By the way, this script doesn't collect the ore. That's perfectly fine, but I was wondering is there some kind of limit how much the guy can store xp or ore before you collect them?

Edit: Nvm I researched it and the script actually collects them and you have to collect them when you have 450 of any ore ready.

As you said it has a limit of 450 of any ore, and the script will collect them when its full.

13 hours ago, Ratz241 said:

Getting the same

@ikkeflikkeri

14 hours ago, neek3ri said:

These issues are fixed in version 0.8

1 hour ago, ikkeflikkeri said:

These issues are fixed in version 0.8

Great stuff, seems to have been fixed.

Only issue I see now is when a player is on the same world using the same spot, very easy way to die with all the dynamite going off.

Edit: Seems to be getting hit with dynamite now and not being quick enough to react to the explosion, it is uncommon but I could see a death occurring with this

Edited by Ratz241

6 minutes ago, Ratz241 said:

Great stuff, seems to have been fixed.

Only issue I see now is when a player is on the same world using the same spot, very easy way to die with all the dynamite going off.

Edit: Seems to be getting hit with dynamite now and not being quick enough to react to the explosion, it is uncommon but I could see a death occurring with this

I'll look into it, maybe i'll add a world switcher if there is someone else using the rocks.

Just now, ikkeflikkeri said:

I'll look into it, maybe i'll add a world switcher if there is someone else using the rocks.

The reaction issue hasn't happened since so it was probably a little lag, but it can't be used if someone else is on that spot. Thank you for releasing this by the way, there is not a blast mining script on this site :) 

8 minutes ago, Ratz241 said:

@ikkeflikkeri

https://gyazo.com/17a65d215bc569b3681d61d6b592973b

Oh well, was working good while it lasted, seems I was right about the reaction to dynamite at times.

You'll have to look into it, perhaps a failsafe with some food would help as well.

Im implementing world hopping now, will check it when thats done.
Have you seen it happen? What was it doing?
Maybe antiban has some effect on the timing.

28 minutes ago, Ratz241 said:

@ikkeflikkeri

https://gyazo.com/17a65d215bc569b3681d61d6b592973b

Oh well, was working good while it lasted, seems I was right about the reaction to dynamite at times.

You'll have to look into it, perhaps a failsafe with some food would help as well.

I just added world hopping if world is occupied and tweaked the timing a little bit, maybe it will be better now.
Version 0.9 is available

The next thing i'll add is eating if hp is low.

Just now, ikkeflikkeri said:

I just added world hopping if world is occupied and tweaked the timing a little bit, maybe it will be better now.
Version 0.9 is available

The next thing i'll add is eating if hp is low.

I'll do a test now, thank you for the updates

@ikkeflikkeri

Dynamite issue is fixed, running so much smoother now and doesn't end up dying.

Break handler can cause some issues sometimes, sometimes it gets stuck in a loop when it logs back in for some reason, or can't detect where to put the dynamite, there isn't in the client debug but the status could be "loading dynamite" when a rock hasn't been excavated.

Perhaps a few failsafes to determine where it is and what it is going on exactly if it's been idle would help matters a ton and make it much more stable for long run times.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, neek3ri said:

The script just stopped at banking, some error about dynamites, even though I have 10k of them.

Leaving the script running while going to bed. Fingers crossed.

• [20:14:39] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  • [20:14:39] at scripts.mining.blastmine.a.z.j(GetDynamiteTask.java:47)
  • [20:14:39] at scripts.mining.blastmine.EasyBlastMine.G(EasyBlastMine.java:126)
  • [20:14:39] at scripts.mining.blastmine.EasyBlastMine.run(EasyBlastMine.java:110)
  • [20:14:39] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [20:14:41] Script Ended: EasyBlastMine.

Same issue, that was the debug after it happened.

5 hours ago, neek3ri said:

The script just stopped at banking, some error about dynamites, even though I have 10k of them.

Leaving the script running while going to bed. Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, Ratz241 said:
  • [20:14:39] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
  • [20:14:39] at scripts.mining.blastmine.a.z.j(GetDynamiteTask.java:47)
  • [20:14:39] at scripts.mining.blastmine.EasyBlastMine.G(EasyBlastMine.java:126)
  • [20:14:39] at scripts.mining.blastmine.EasyBlastMine.run(EasyBlastMine.java:110)
  • [20:14:39] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [20:14:41] Script Ended: EasyBlastMine.

Same issue, that was the debug after it happened.

Seems to be an issue while getting new dynamite, im looking into it

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.52 USD/m [Min 20m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.55 - 0.575 USD/m [Min 5m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By Renditions
      A Mage Training Arena Script.
      This will do all rooms except Alchemist (WIP).

Pretty simply GUI.
       - Orb Deposit means it will do shapes for points irregardless of the shape bonus. There is a Dragonstone option but I wouldnt reccomend it for fast points. World Change notifications should be off. 
       - Level select is the Enchantment spell you want to use. Have the required Staff and Runes for the casts you want. The script only checks for lack off Nature/Cosmic/Law Runes.
       - If you select Alchemist Playground. It will not do anything. 
      Any bugs please post here. I used this to get Bones to Peaches on some accounts with no negative repercussions as of now. 
      if anything looks super inhuman please tell me as well. The script does use ABC Sleeps but not much else. 

Repository Link : https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3552

• By Car
      *3B Currently in Stock*
      Rates depend on how much you are buying.
      High level accounts/stake trading available!
      My ONLY discord: Car#4535
      * Always PM on site to confirm*
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.115-0.125 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.095 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

• By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Crypto - ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP accepted
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.63/M (500m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By mjdge
      The script is now on the repo in the form of an open beta! You can find the release thread here and the script here
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with lower ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and some players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 48 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 82 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies