Sign in to follow this  
chakal

About getting locked after tutorial

I create my accounts on paid proxy and run the tutorial on the same proxy, run it on private tutorial script and still getting locked,
there is anything that Im missing? Ive changed the proxy company and still have the same result.

Can I have some advice?

Cheers 

Just now, chakal said:

this should result in ban, not locking... Iam right? 

Wrong, they lock the account because they don't want to false positives to discourage new players. You can unlock the account by adding an authenticater to it,

• Like 1

I don't consider flagged proxies to be the cause of locked accounts. But if your account gets full on banned quickly, the maybe something to worry about. 

If you just go through the account recovery process, Jagex should email you back within a day with a password reset link. And you're all good. 

@chakalif you're trying to automate recovering/adding auth, you'd need a custom solution. 

2 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

I don't consider flagged proxies to be the cause of locked accounts. But if your account gets full on banned quickly, the maybe something to worry about. 

If you just go through the account recovery process, Jagex should email you back within a day with a password reset link. And you're all good. 

@chakalif you're trying to automate recovering/adding auth, you'd need a custom solution. 

know someone that can sell that custom service?