Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2inch

82.5kg [email protected]

13 posts in this topic

Another PB woo, going for 90 next, 82.5 felt sorta easy and I wasn't really in the zone

90 @60kg will be very impressive

if you dont mind me asking what are your height/wingspan/wrist size measurements and do you need wrist wraps at that high a % of your bw

Nice, I've been training for a bit, I'm 19, i did 150kg x3, weighed 84 kg (went for 1, managed more) 9%ish bodyfat at the time my bmi was, 25.7 15 months of work 2 weeks of strength training madness (no roids btw lol)

Not bad, we have a guy at my school that weighs around 63.5kg or 140 lbs and can bench 190lbs (86.2kg).

I'm 86kgs (190) and bench 104.3kgs or 230lbs.

Few years ago when I was 17 I weighed around 168lb and was doing 225lb 3 sets of 8, I was a big boy back then now i'm out of shape lol 

Any tips to help improve my bench? I can Dumbell Press like 48KG, (2 24's) but when it comes to bench press, i never try and do more than 20kg loaded on the bar, because that is difficult enough.