Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Baucomia

Need pure services

Hi guys im a newfag, so ill pay up front no problem to trusted individuals who would like to partake in my requested account services!

my gmaul pure is 

• 50 attack (obv)
  • 67 str  75 str
  • 78 range   I want 85 range
  •  

My new soon to be dclaw is only 70 range so i want the following

• 60 attack quested with mm and all requirements
  • 60 str 
  • 31 prayer (can quest to start)
  •  

Absoulutely no botting!!! 

screen shots for leveling required

add my discord ty#2168 or pm on tribot!

Edited by Baucomia
better look

2 minutes ago, KevinHouse said:

I can do the range doing Pest Control.

If you got animal magnetism or don't mind losing arrows.

do you have offsites vouches or anything, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you doing this unless you teamviewed or skype shared the entire time basically. I cant afford to be banned or get a defence level.. Or at least use a MM u pay for

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Virt
      My name is Case sensitive on discord Becareful of imposters - I NEVER TRADE VIA PMS EVER. 
      Unique ID: 460089618331860993
      or click here to join my discord and open a ticket:  https://discord.gg/b47uuQH  

Why use VirtGold as your Service provider?
      in business since 2016
      over 250 Positive feedback from customers
      Over $1k in donations across various forums
      Everything is 100% hand trained and all work are monitored
      Provide sufficient updates frequently 

Terms of services ~:

• By Speaker
      Request: Wine of Zamorak 2nd floor winegrabbing script, f2p.
      Description: 
      If you didn't know, there's a ladder in the normal Chaos Temple (Asgarnia). It is exclusively for players with a total level of 500+. In order to get this level, you obviously have to not be banned, which is why I think it hasn't been done before. I would like it to do the following:
      * Grab Wines of Zamorak using telegrab on the second floor.
      * It should be reasonably fast in clicking after the wine appears the first 5-10, but it should have a very rapid onset fatigue setting/antiban. I frankly want it to not be telegrabbing 5-10 minutes out of the hour. Pretend AFK, like a user having ADD and checking something, random mouse movements, mouse off screen, mouse circling the spot where the jug of wine is, mouse going crazy some of the time for no reason. It will be efficient some of the time, but then outright miss the wine other times if there are other players there. This is my experience grabbing wines myself legitimately, so I figure the bot should have the same thing.
      * Although I do want it to have random mouse movements, when it's actively trying to grab wines, it should hover over the spot after selecting telegrab.
      * Will have the option/script argument to either Teleport to Falador to bank, or manually walk there via daxwalker or something. It should then walk back to the Chaos Temple, climb the ladder, and resume telegrabbing.
      * Display paint of wines per hour, raw profit (Ge price x how many wines), net prof (raw profit - cost of law rune), magic xp gained, magic xp per hour, time ran.
      Payment Amount: We'll start at $50, and go up to $100. EDIT: Paypal would be preferable.
      Time: Variable. Sooner is better, but if it takes two weeks to create the perfect wine grabbing script, so be it.
      Additional: Support for LG OpenOSRS, since that's what I bot with. 
    • By itgottti
      I've written down almost everything in half machine language and a logic syntax so it will be easier to code it for you.
      It contains things like:
      - Checking specific Items in Bank if available
      - Withdrawing x items
      - Combining x and y item
      - Once done, sell item on GE for Price P (selected in GUI)
      - Check if sell Order done (if not lower price P by P% (selected in GUI)
      - Redo
      - Calculate max equal amount of item x and y you could buy (with prices set before in the GUI)
      - Try to Buy each item
      - Check if Order is finished
      - Else increase price N by % (set in GUI)
      start over again.

As i said i wrote it down even more in detail that will be handed to the person willing to script this for me
      Add me on discord: deua#1132
    • By mouncer1209
      looking for the same public dice bot we all have been seeing in the GE willing to pay for it too as long as its fully working etc. Thanks Tri!
    • By Lets Bet
      Need 10 accounts made and placed in the Grand Exchange.  
      I will provide the Emails and Login info.
      Budget: negotiable
      Need the names to start with RNG and be followed by 4 numbers under 3,000. 
      Example: RNG 2###
      Also looking to see how much it would cost to increse their combat level.  Maybe completing the waterfall quest or making them something besides the standard level looking bot.
      Optional: The accounts should go and purchase the hand fan from diango in drayonor.
      Looking for quotes below.
      P.s. also in search of proxies so if you can do any of these things i would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,
      Lets Bet
      By Guest
      Hello and thank you for clicking. I am here offering to hand train your hunter to any level you require. Feel free to message me on discord for more information
      mr shoobadooba#6877
    • By Baucomia
      Hi guys recently ive had my pure on runescape ruined by someone I thought was a friend. He got me to 14 defense and dropped everything i had to include fire cape halo decorative my pet etc.
      So i've decided to make it a zerker. What do I need?
      45 def perfectly quested
      fighter torso
      rune defender
      berserker helm
      mith gloves-bgloves
      82-94 mage
      ALL DONE BY HAND AND TRUSTED OR MM FOR ANYONE TO DO THESE SERVICES
      I need the defense perfectly quested first, Payment is 07 or VF Paypal as gift
    • By saulszinc
      Discord server: https://discord.gg/ybURa9S    - Use Code Tribot for 10% off your first order
      I do not use Skype.
      Feel free to send requests for anything you don't see listed & I shall get back to you with a quote for the said service
  • Our picks

• To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 8 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies