RsStockPile

HELP Stuck on Loading Client Params [video included]

5 minutes ago, RsStockPile said:

Let me try. I thought the option for advanced was the only option to click for proxy use

OK so I opened a new client first (which loads fine) and then opened a advanced client as a tab and it loaded a little bit, but only made it to "Connecting to update server" and gets stuck here now.

dont

1 hour ago, RsStockPile said:

OK so I opened a new client first (which loads fine) and then opened a advanced client as a tab and it loaded a little bit, but only made it to "Connecting to update server" and gets stuck here now.

Just don't use advanced client. try adding more ram usage on logging screen

10 minutes ago, tomelis3211 said:

you can use proxies with 2 more ways, before loading client, and right clicking applet display, and  set proxy.

10 minutes ago, tomelis3211 said:

you can use proxies with 2 more ways, before loading client, and right clicking applet display, and  set proxy.

I tried sdding it from the begging just now and now Im having a new issue it won't even react when I click login. nothing pops up on neither setting proxy or none.

you said you loaded up the client fine and then it was only wen u tried opening it with a proxy that it didn't work. could be a proxy issue... make sure the proxy works on maxthon or something.
Basically start up the tribot loader, select the proxy you want to use, login, click new client, start script. don't use multiple tabs per client.

3 hours ago, lets be friends said:

you said you loaded up the client fine and then it was only wen u tried opening it with a proxy that it didn't work. could be a proxy issue... make sure the proxy works on maxthon or something.
Basically start up the tribot loader, select the proxy you want to use, login, click new client, start script. don't use multiple tabs per client.

i have the proxies running with SM accs as well so i know they're working

2 hours ago, RsStockPile said:

i have the proxies running with SM accs as well so i know they're working

I dno what sm accounts are but Tribot works without the proxy right? try adding the proxy and your home ip to the tribot firewall, try disabling any antivirus you have running.

Edited by lets be friends