Sign in to follow this  
domitan

[P] POH Incense burner

Request: Create an incense burner bot for POH's.
Description: Every 2-2:30 minutes, it lights the incense burner and when the bot is down to 4 marrentil, it trades the specified player, and accepts the trade request. (doesnt matter what is traded). it avoids standing on certain spots on the floor. That's all i need.
Payment Amount: $20-$100 depending on quality of script and ease of customization.
Time: Preferably within a month.
Additional:  I can provide testing and basic information you require for creating the script.

Edited by domitan
grammar and formatting, modifying description
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, domitan said:

Request: Create an incense burner bot for POH's.
Description: Every 2-2:30 minutes, it lights the incense burner and when the bot is down to 4 marrentil, it trades the specified player, and accepts the trade request. (doesnt matter what is traded). it avoids standing on certain spots on the floor (values may change, but right now (with base position of 8368, 3504) |8410, 3546, 1|  8409, 3546, 1|  8409, 3547, 1| 8409, 3548, 1| 8409, 3549, 1| 8410, 3549, 1 are the bad spots). That's all i need.
Payment Amount: $20-$100 depending on quality of script and ease of customization.
Time: Preferably within a month.
Additional:  I can provide testing and basic information you require for creating the script.

Have you tried going in and out of your poh to test the rs tiles? A POH is an instance that disappears when you exit the house and reappears when you enter. The position of this instance in the game is different every time you enter the house.

46 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Have you tried going in and out of your poh to test the rs tiles? A POH is an instance that disappears when you exit the house and reappears when you enter. The position of this instance in the game is different every time you enter the house.

not yet, but i will shortly.

1 minute ago, domitan said:

update: positions change upon POH refreshing, yeah i'll need a 'specify bad tiles' function

Simple - just make an RSArea[] based on Objects.findNearest(incenseID), and then you'd have the up to date RSTiles for that POH instance to work with.

Anyways.. what do you mean 'bad tiles'? do you mean tiles that are occupied by entities/objects? or what?

• Thanks 1

Just now, domitan said:

not necessarily, what i mean by bad tiles is simply places i don't want the bot to stand. just no-no areas. that's it. i mean it's okay to walk/run through the area, but not to stand in.

You could make the bot stay in the prayer room or make it stand 1 tile away from the incense burner or something. you dont really need specific tiles but im sure you can explain it better to whoever is gonna make the script why you dont want the bot standing in those specific tiles cuz it seems odd to me.

1 hour ago, domitan said:

the reasoning is when the bot is standing in the regions beside the altar, he's easy to accidentally click on. It'll be a minor disruption to training. just creature comforts...

Instead of having specific tiles you could just grab the altars position and then grab all the tiles one square away from that and if the bot is one that tile then move away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By codyishere3
      Bank Organizing Script:
      Request: Bank organizing Script
      Description: I need the script to do the following Organize my Bank to make it at least manageable and also shows me my bank worth and inputs pin.
      Payment Amount: 5-20 USD
      Time: A day maybe?
      Additional:
    • By RSGOLDBOTFARM
      Request: Tanning Dragon Hides
      Description: We'll discuss  more when you contact me
      Payment Amount: My budget is anywhere from $5-100 depending on quality.
      Time: From 1-week to A week an half.

• By MuleTraveler
      Request: Private hunter script (lvl 1-63)
      Description: Buy gear needed to get 1-63 hunter from grand exchange. From 1-9, do varrok musuem. Crimson swifts until level 19, tropical wagtails until level 43, falconry until level 63.
      All of the tasks mentioned above will have to be automated, the bot should teleport to castle wards via dueling ring and be able to traverse safely from castle wars to crimson swifts, avoiding monster as much as possible by going along the southwest edge of the map. Then walk west once goal level is reached, transit to tropical wagtails. Then use necklage of passage to teleport to outpost and go to falconry location. Also include the option of shiftdropping. dropping, or burying the bones. 
      Payment Amount: 100 to 250 osrs gold, credits, or paypal depending how much of the description I mentioned above you could implement. 
      Time: within 2 weeks
      Additional: Also wouldn't mind if you make this script semi-private and re-sell it to others who want the same features if that would greatly reduce the price. However, no more than three other people should have this same script. I do not know if such thing is allowed but if so, i would not mind.
    • By robry
      Request:  Looking for a private tutorial island script
      Description:  Complete tutorial island with an account queue, no need to have account creation implemented (additional features can be discussed, i.e. ge walking, music mute etc.)
      Payment Amount:  Willing to pay whatever is necessary as long as the scripter's rates are within reason.
      Time:  Completed within the next 1-3 weeks.
      Additional:  Feel free to pm me please, I am available 24/7 on the TB forums, I am open to negotiations and I don't mind a higher price for a higher quality product.
      Cheers!
      E: If the script is also shared with other users I do not mind so long as it's a limited amount (TB limit is 20 iirc?).
    • By Xenare
      I started scripting yesterday and wanted to share a basic snippet from the Movement class I have been working on, hopefully it could be useful to anybody starting out and it gives me a chance to get any criticism and possible improvements.
      //Walk to random location near destination by radius static public boolean generateWalkPathArea(Positionable end, boolean object_adjacent, int radius) { DPathNavigator nav = new DPathNavigator(); //Return walkable tiles in given area RSTile[] walkableTiles = getWalkableTiles(new RSArea(end, radius)); if (walkableTiles.length == 0 || walkableTiles == null) return false; //Generate path to one of the walkable tiles RSTile[] path = nav.findPath(walkableTiles[General.random(0, walkableTiles.length - 1)]); //Checks path exists if(isPathWalkable(path)) { //Send path to the Painter Paint.path = path; //Traverse path until within proximity or timeout if (nav.traverse(path[path.length - 1])) return Timing.waitCondition(new Condition() { @Override public boolean active() { General.sleep(General.random(25, 50)); return proximityOfDestination(path[0]) < 4; } }, General.randomLong(2500, 3000)); } return false; } //Return distance between player and destination static public int proximityOfDestination(Positionable destination) { return Player.getPosition().distanceTo(destination); } //Return walkable tiles in given area static public RSTile[] getWalkableTiles(RSArea area) { ArrayList<RSTile> walkableTiles = new ArrayList<RSTile>(); //If tile is walkable add to ArrayList for (RSTile tile : area.getAllTiles()) { if (PathFinding.isTileWalkable(tile)) walkableTiles.add(tile); } return walkableTiles.toArray(new RSTile[walkableTiles.size()]); } I have noticed some odd behaviour with DPathNavigator and do not wish delegate short distance movement to Dax's WebWalker which would introduce another unnecessaryfail point to any scripts, because of this I imagine I will be writing my own short distance movement class in the future and some improvements on the above code would be awesome.
      Cheers and hope this is useful to someone.
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 23 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies