Sign in to follow this  
domitan

[P] POH Incense burner

Request: Create an incense burner bot for POH's.
Description: Every 2-2:30 minutes, it lights the incense burner and when the bot is down to 4 marrentil, it trades the specified player, and accepts the trade request. (doesnt matter what is traded). it avoids standing on certain spots on the floor. That's all i need.
Payment Amount: $20-$100 depending on quality of script and ease of customization.
Time: Preferably within a month.
Additional:  I can provide testing and basic information you require for creating the script.

Edited by domitan
grammar and formatting, modifying description
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, domitan said:

Request: Create an incense burner bot for POH's.
Description: Every 2-2:30 minutes, it lights the incense burner and when the bot is down to 4 marrentil, it trades the specified player, and accepts the trade request. (doesnt matter what is traded). it avoids standing on certain spots on the floor (values may change, but right now (with base position of 8368, 3504) |8410, 3546, 1|  8409, 3546, 1|  8409, 3547, 1| 8409, 3548, 1| 8409, 3549, 1| 8410, 3549, 1 are the bad spots). That's all i need.
Payment Amount: $20-$100 depending on quality of script and ease of customization.
Time: Preferably within a month.
Additional:  I can provide testing and basic information you require for creating the script.

Have you tried going in and out of your poh to test the rs tiles? A POH is an instance that disappears when you exit the house and reappears when you enter. The position of this instance in the game is different every time you enter the house.

46 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Have you tried going in and out of your poh to test the rs tiles? A POH is an instance that disappears when you exit the house and reappears when you enter. The position of this instance in the game is different every time you enter the house.

not yet, but i will shortly.

1 minute ago, domitan said:

update: positions change upon POH refreshing, yeah i'll need a 'specify bad tiles' function

Simple - just make an RSArea[] based on Objects.findNearest(incenseID), and then you'd have the up to date RSTiles for that POH instance to work with.

Anyways.. what do you mean 'bad tiles'? do you mean tiles that are occupied by entities/objects? or what?

• Thanks 1

Just now, domitan said:

not necessarily, what i mean by bad tiles is simply places i don't want the bot to stand. just no-no areas. that's it. i mean it's okay to walk/run through the area, but not to stand in.

You could make the bot stay in the prayer room or make it stand 1 tile away from the incense burner or something. you dont really need specific tiles but im sure you can explain it better to whoever is gonna make the script why you dont want the bot standing in those specific tiles cuz it seems odd to me.

1 hour ago, domitan said:

the reasoning is when the bot is standing in the regions beside the altar, he's easy to accidentally click on. It'll be a minor disruption to training. just creature comforts...

Instead of having specific tiles you could just grab the altars position and then grab all the tiles one square away from that and if the bot is one that tile then move away.