Sign in to follow this  
hitthat22

Tribot Acting....Strange? help please. Daxhunter

last night my bot was working completely fine. today runescape updated, after the update i tried to start up my bot and i noticed something wrong right away. it was clicking erratically 6-7 times just on the square to place box trap. and missclicking everywhere setting up traps out of position. another user whos a friend is having the same issue. will this be resolved? also on a side note i purchased vip and the premium scriptt and it says cannot use human mouse data because i dont have authorization. how can i get this as i thought this was what i was paying for? appreciate the help in advance guys.

36 minutes ago, hitthat22 said:

runescape updated, after the update i tried to start up my bot and i noticed something wrong right away. it was clicking erratically 6-7 times just on the square to place box trap

Delete hooks.dat in your .tribot folder.

36 minutes ago, hitthat22 said:

also on a side note i purchased vip and the premium scriptt and it says cannot use human mouse data because i dont have authorization. how can i get this as i thought this was what i was paying for?

You need VIP-E in order to have access to it.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Delete hooks.dat in your .tribot folder.

You need VIP-E in order to have access to it.

where can i find this? i just have the loader as a file in my downloads. do not have a folder for tribot or is it a file built into the tribot client? i appreciate the help :)

Edited by hitthat22
solved my own issue.

i have found that file and deleted it, but for my dax premium hunter script still continues. everytime it places a trap it clicks nonstop 8-10 times placing traps outside the customized zones and when it picks up traps it clicks 10-12 times. very suspicious dont wanna use it cause i suspect ill be caught very quickly. it happened after todays update i tried re downloading tribot and the same problem persists.

Edited by hitthat22
new issue

5 minutes ago, hitthat22 said:

i have found that file and deleted it, but for my dax premium hunter script still continues. everytime it places a trap it clicks nonstop 8-10 times placing traps outside the customized zones and when it picks up traps it clicks 10-12 times. very suspicious dont wanna use it cause i suspect ill be caught very quickly. it happened after todays update i tried re downloading tribot and the same problem persists.

It might be because game#getdestination is broken, please wait for a fix by trilez. Most likely will be done within next couple of hours

2 minutes ago, erickho123 said:

It might be because game#getdestination is broken, please wait for a fix by trilez. Most likely will be done within next couple of hours

okay, ill just wait it out then thanks for the reply and help :) just didn't know cause im new to the community ^^. thank you. will i have to do anything to fix it once the fix is it? such as redownload? or does it automatically update into the client.

Edited by hitthat22
missed info

11 hours ago, hitthat22 said:

okay, ill just wait it out then thanks for the reply and help :) just didn't know cause im new to the community ^^. thank you. will i have to do anything to fix it once the fix is it? such as redownload? or does it automatically update into the client.

Load and close the first client, then reload and you should be good. Tribots updated so now you can check if the issue is fixed