darkharp

what happen to old scripts you paid for and now gone?

39 minutes ago, Encoded said:

The script’s lifetime has ended.

Is there a guideline to how long the lifetime of a script is though? Like the lifetime of a script is only as long as the scripter chooses to support it and remains functioning...

Edited by Arctic

44 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Is there a guideline to how long the lifetime of a script is though? Like the lifetime of a script is only as long as the scripter chooses to support it and remains functioning...

Lifetime options aren't supposed to be offered anymore, but I believe todd said it is 3-6 months is expected life time on a script dispute.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Arctic said:

As Blastois3 said, we don't offer them anymore, due to the ambiguous nature of lifetime scripts (source: Todd). Any script currently offered as lifetime has just grandfathered in. Lifetime script disputes and such are handled mostly on a case by case basis and decided by the Admin's at their discretion. I would assume it depends on how long the script was available, when you purchased, etc, but I don't know for certain.

Edited by Fluffee
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Blastois3 said:

Lifetime options aren't supposed to be offered anymore, but I believe todd said it is 3-6 months is expected life time on a script dispute.

27 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

As Blastois3 said, we don't offer them anymore, due to the ambiguous nature of lifetime scripts (source: Todd). Any script currently offered as lifetime has just grandfathered in. Lifetime script disputes and such are handled mostly on a case by case basis and decided by the Admin's at their discretion. I would assume it depends on how long the script was available, when you purchased, etc, but I don't know for certain.

Thanks for the answers guys :)

Was wondering why some of my best purchased scripts don't have lifetime options for purchase anymore :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

A script can be discontinued at any time as long as the source is released when doing so or the script has no users (monthly scripts).
The unofficial refund date cut off is 6 months after purchase.

In the case of this thread however, I am guessing the user is referring to scripts from scripters who have lost their rank.

• Thanks 2