Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
wmiley

Botting 12+ hours a day! still going strong.

Recommended Posts

hello, I'm curious to know how people are doing with looking glass? 

I've had several accounts banned prior to using looking glass. Within the past 3 months I started using Looking glass and now I bot roughly 8-12hours per day with rarely taking breaks. I just do not truly give a shit about RS so i bot like an idiot. 

I've came to a conclusion, the looking glass mode actually does make you invisible to Jagex's bot busting technology. Unless I'm just sliding through the fingers and getting lucky? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the past, I did not use LG and breaks and accounts generally do not last very long - typically a few days to 2 weeks.

In the past 2 months, I have taken the use of LG, breaks, and habits more strictly and my accounts have lasted from level 3 to 1,500+ total levels so far and going strong. If I had to tell something to my past-self, it is to not be so greedy and quality > quantity. The effort of creating and re-leveling accounts become a headache after a few hundred accounts. GP comes in more consistently rather than many periods of downtime to rebuild

Edited by Mork
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wmiley said:

hello, I'm curious to know how people are doing with looking glass? 

I've had several accounts banned prior to using looking glass. Within the past 3 months I started using Looking glass and now I bot roughly 8-12hours per day with rarely taking breaks. I just do not truly give a shit about RS so i bot like an idiot. 

I've came to a conclusion, the looking glass mode actually does make you invisible to Jagex's bot busting technology. Unless I'm just sliding through the fingers and getting lucky? 

You're getting lucky.


Looking glass does not lower ban rates as the client is undetectable according to TrileZ. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jsand5048 said:

You're getting lucky.


Looking glass does not lower ban rates as the client is undetectable according to TrileZ. 

"According".

In my experience i have been banned using LG and not using.

There is no proof either way works better. 

Only recently i have a feeling LG does have an effect.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I'm done :lol:

Not invisible to the bot busting technology.

Either way, if you get banned from reports or suspision because of 24/7 botting and all bots are on the same IP, LG will not protect you from chain bans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have been botting 16 hrs a day the past weeks and no bans here too. Not using LG and will never use it, either. In fact I have got more bans on LG. My last 2 bans were from me using LG, btw.

So no, LG doesn't make you invincible as Jagex anti-bot system mostly relies on player behavior(play time, different sectors of movements etc). I'm pretty sure Weath has been going low profile the past days. And as someone else said, Tribot's normal client is currently undetected.

Edited by Underpaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mork said:

In the past, I did not use LG and breaks and accounts generally do not last very long - typically a few days to 2 weeks.

In the past 2 months, I have taken the use of LG, breaks, and habits more strictly and my accounts have lasted from level 3 to 1,500+ total levels so far and going strong. If I had to tell something to my past-self, it is to not be so greedy and quality > quantity. The effort of creating and re-leveling accounts become a headache after a few hundred accounts. GP comes in more consistently rather than many periods of downtime to rebuild

You just explained it yourself why your accounts are surviving longer - you changed your behavior and generally became more experienced. I can assure you LG didn't help as Tribot client is undetected.... I can tell you I have botted an account(which I sold) for 6 months without LG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luck or skill said:

so your saying LG is a scam created by trilez?

Naw, it's not a scam. The use of OSbuddy when botting is a plus. But it does not prevent bans. No one has ever said that on the Tribot team and premium scripters have said, multiple times, it does not prevent bans. 

It's only if the tribot client becomes detectable (again)

Edited by jsand5048
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...