Sign in to follow this  
DreZabuza

New to TriBot help

Hey,

I'm wondering I really want to run TriBot mainly for the Zulrah helper is this still working? and is there a possible ban for it, I'm very hesitant to do so and want to make sure i'm okay because I want my account to be safe as i will be doing all the clicking just need the UI to help me out a bit.

Using a VPN should help out with being banned. Although you may lose your account (which honestly is what I believe you're concerned about), you will not be IP banned. Having your actual IP banned would force you to use a VPN whenever you want to play which can suck. 

If you are doing all the clicking yourself I find it hard to think that you would be getting banned for using the Zulrah overlay script. The 'randomness' of a human clicking versus a digital script is a large setback for Jagex bot detection itself. They aren't going to ban you for beating the boss correctly every time thats for sure ;). The only way you would get in trouble is if Jagex detected that you were playing the game in a TriBot reflection client instead of their own client or a 'legal' reflection client (Osbuddy/Konduit). If you are worried about that though purchase the VIPe for TriBot and then use a Looking Glass client while playing. To my understanding (which is incredibly little) Osbuddy is a 'legal' reflection of the game as it doesn't alter or give advantage to the players using it. This being said, Looking Glass client is like a reflection of a reflection (Osbuddy) of the original game client. So if Jagex notices you are playing in a reflected client, chances are they will only see the first reflection (Osbuddy) and not the second (Looking Glass). Hope this helps and perhaps gives you a bit more confidence when boting :)