MC1923

Money making scripts with arguments?

@tomelis3211 will keep you updated, just bought auto fisher pro for 8 eu. it has a progressive mode but i don't want the hassle of muling gold to the for the first time. super frustrating. will run tonight and hopefully replace in the future with a progressive woodcutter or something easy!

i really wanted to use cabbage picker v2!

@theholyone thanks for the input really helpful! i have had it with you guys telling me to stop farming check my server stats and then post yours thanks.

@soriks Will do thanks soriks we must have all forgot will read now :o we got account creation sorted too if your still having troubles we can let you know how

- Brian

12 minutes ago, MC1923 said:

@tomelis3211 will keep you updated, just bought auto fisher pro for 8 eu. it has a progressive mode but i don't want the hassle of muling gold to the for the first time. super frustrating. will run tonight and hopefully replace in the future with a progressive woodcutter or something easy!

i really wanted to use cabbage picker v2!

@theholyone thanks for the input really helpful! i have had it with you guys telling me to stop farming check my server stats and then post yours thanks.

@soriks Will do thanks soriks we must have all forgot will read now :o we got account creation sorted too if your still having troubles we can let you know how

- Brian

I ended up fixing Flufees script. I posted how to fix it in his thread.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MC1923 said:

@lets be friends did you block it? Its in my signature, my server is named after this man 

Oh your signature? Yeh the specs of the server I see that.  Someone told you to stop gold farming. You replied by telling them to look at your server stats somehow implying that by having a good server you can automatically farm. 
I could buy my 10 year old nephew a $20 000 server and I bet he still wouldn't know how to bot.

Not having a go or anything was just weird and wanted to clarify what you were talking about.

• Like 1

@lets be friends but having a server would certainly help or motivate someone to bot im sure you would agree. V repetitive the negativity in the forums sometimes. Put that there so people will stop calling me a newfag. Any suggestions on scripts with arguments support and 0 requirements there are very few I can find!

@Blastois3 It is supposed to be impressive, will you post your specs?don't know what a xeon is will ask sean, what do you think about the other specs? We hope to buy more soon! Any suggestions on scripts with argument supports or are you more interested in a regular argument?

IMG-20171006-WA0004.jpg

1 minute ago, MC1923 said:

@Blastois3 It is supposed to be impressive, will you post your specs?don't know what a xeon is will ask sean, what do you think about the other specs? We hope to buy more soon! Any suggestions on scripts with argument supports or are you more interested in a regular argument?

Custom made private scripts or fuck that.

I highly doubt with that processor you would get anywhere close to using 148gb of ram before the processor maxes out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MC1923 said:

@lets be friends but having a server would certainly help or motivate someone to bot im sure you would agree. V repetitive the negativity in the forums sometimes. Put that there so people will stop calling me a newfag. Any suggestions on scripts with arguments support and 0 requirements there are very few I can find!

Yeah but someone told you to stop farming cuz you don't know what you're doing and your reasoning that you do know what you're doing is cuz you own a server? 
It's like saying I know how to play chess because I own a chess board.
It's whatever, just cuz someone tells you to stop obviously doesn't mean you should. Do what makes you happy, practice makes better.
Some scripts with arguments hmmm. Test out the tutorial island scripts, most of those use arguments. You could message a scripter and ask if they would put it in to their script, or read the forum threads, there are some scripts that have arguments i just can't remember and i'm not gonna look through the repo to find one.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, lets be friends said:

Yeah but someone told you to stop farming cuz you don't know what you're doing and your reasoning that you do know what you're doing is cuz you own a server? 
It's like saying I know how to play chess because I own a chess board.
It's whatever, just cuz someone tells you to stop obviously doesn't mean you should. Do what makes you happy, practice makes better.
Some scripts with arguments hmmm. Test out the tutorial island scripts, most of those use arguments. You could message a scripter and ask if they would put it in to their script, or read the forum threads, there are some scripts that have arguments i just can't remember and i'm not gonna look through the repo to find one.

+1 for trying to reason with him, I read what he said and I tried to look at his "server stats" to see his results but all I got was a cringe worthy background, along with a picture of his, not confirmed, "server specs"

wanted to drop it off and give him the benefit of the doubt just to end the pointless talk,  turns out he really was full of air and probably hasn't farmed made 1GP yet lol

classic case of putting the horse before the carriage,

I've mentioned this before on some other thread, make your first 100M before you attempt to actually start " farming " to prove your concept works.

Edited by theholyone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1