Jump to content
erickho123

TRiBot CLI Client Starter

Recommended Posts

Decided to try it out. Test non lg vs lg.
Is anyone using it on linux? can't seem to get it working.
Debian 7

Launching client with..
Account username: [email protected]
Script name: nettle looter
Break profile: 
Script argument: 
Heap size: 386
World:-1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at reflect.ReflectionHelper.getMethods(ReflectionHelper.java:34)
    at reflect.ReflectionHelper.getMethod(ReflectionHelper.java:38)
    at Starter.getJavaBinDirectory(Starter.java:29)
    at Starter.parseOptions(Starter.java:112)
    at Starter.main(Starter.java:56)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Decided to try it out. Test non lg vs lg.
Is anyone using it on linux? can't seem to get it working.
Debian 7

Launching client with..
Account username: [email protected]
Script name: nettle looter
Break profile: 
Script argument: 
Heap size: 386
World:-1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at reflect.ReflectionHelper.getMethods(ReflectionHelper.java:34)
    at reflect.ReflectionHelper.getMethod(ReflectionHelper.java:38)
    at Starter.getJavaBinDirectory(Starter.java:29)
    at Starter.parseOptions(Starter.java:112)
    at Starter.main(Starter.java:56)
 

I have the same error on CentOS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Asalon said:

I have the same error on CentOS.

It's failing to get the java bin directory. I'm guessing it's because the method doesn't work sometimes unless tribot is launched? (could be wrong)

Anyhow, try redownloading my client starter version 1.01 and try again. Cheers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enano25 said:

So for inputting accounts we have to first save them on tribot one on one which beats the purpose.

 

Would be nice if we could input the username:password as one of the parameters.

[email protected]:password

accountemail - required, this represents your account username in tribot account's manager

There's already a tool released to add accounts in bulk from a text file to tribot. Use that or have a real script made that doesn't require a account and grabs an account from a database or accepts an account as script arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, erickho123 said:

It's failing to get the java bin directory. I'm guessing it's because the method doesn't work sometimes unless tribot is launched? (could be wrong)

Anyhow, try redownloading my client starter version 1.01 and try again. Cheers.

 

I had 8 clients open when i ran the command same as last time. Pretty sure i tried it with no clients running last night with a vps that ran out this morning.
Tried the new version still doesnt work. 

failed to get java bin directory from tribot, using properties
Launching client with..
Account username: [email protected]
Script name: The Goldfarmer 3000
Break profile:
Script argument:
Heap size: 386
World:8
Java version: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle\bin
Proxy: 101.56.90.701:9207
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at Starter.startUpClient(Starter.java:146)
        at Starter.parseOptions(Starter.java:132)
        at Starter.main(Starter.java:69)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lets be friends said:

I had 8 clients open when i ran the command same as last time. Pretty sure i tried it with no clients running last night with a vps that ran out this morning.
Tried the new version still doesnt work. 

failed to get java bin directory from tribot, using properties
Launching client with..
Account username: [email protected]
Script name: The Goldfarmer 3000
Break profile:
Script argument:
Heap size: 386
World:8
Java version: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle\bin
Proxy: 101.56.90.701:9207
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at Starter.startUpClient(Starter.java:146)
        at Starter.parseOptions(Starter.java:132)
        at Starter.main(Starter.java:69)
 

Any chance I could get access to this vps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an updater for the client starter, just won't be included in the client starter.jar for obvious reasons.

The client starter has been updated, i eventually plan to make it grab from the cloud and have a small cheap server update it for a full automated version.

Just redownload from the dropbox link

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, erickho123 said:

I have an updater for the client starter, just won't be included in the client starter.jar for obvious reasons.

The client starter has been updated, i eventually plan to make it grab from the cloud and have a small cheap server update it for a full automated version.

Just redownload from the dropbox link

Tyvm sir! Very quick with the update and it is very much appreciated ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a total noob and I was referred here because another member told me that running multiple tabs on one Tribot client isn't reliable. I'm not planning to run a huge gold farm but I just want to run 1-2 bots on my alts while playing my main. I'm planning to grab some proxies from I've figured out how to run this properly. I'm still learning and I'm not quite sure if I'm doing anything right, I've downloaded the files already.

Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Edited by f2ppur3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • This update will:

      Fix GE inventory item positioning bug


      Fix broken object hooks
      • 23 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix some ClosedChannelException bug


      Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles


      Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix Settings UI placement bug


      Fix game object location bug


      Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down


      Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash


      Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers


      Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should


      Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people


      Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8


      Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).


      This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening


      Fix the incorrect object positions bug


      Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator


      Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

      This release features:

      Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client


      Slightly improved login bot


      Removed final access modifiers from API classes


      Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info


      [NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking


      [NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time


      [NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client


      [NEW] Fix LG login problems


      [NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug


      [NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug


      [NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API


      [NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR



      More features to come very soon!

      Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
      • 12 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×