erickho123

TRiBot CLI Client Starter

9 hours ago, swagg said:

Not too sure how I feel about this when Deluxe wanted it private, should respect the creator's will imo

Just because deluxe posted an open source source doesn't mean people aren't entitled to release their own client starter. This client starter doesn't reverse engineer tribot's code. It uses the direct methods from the client starter. He doesn't own tribot's code.

I understand the whole process now of starting the client that I could write it from the scratch if I wanted too, without basing some code off deluxe's open source version.

Create bootfile using client internal methods -> grab launch args from tribot -> launch tribot.jar with boot file in args..

Simple. 

If I recall correctly, you actually have deluxe source code up and wanted it fixed since you didn't know how too? So hypocritical

My release is absolutely fine and great for the community. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, erickho123 said:

Just because deluxe posted an open source source doesnt mean people aren't entitled to release their own client starter. This client starter doesn't reverse engineer tribot's code. It uses the direct methods from the client starter. He doesn't own tribot's code.

I understand the whole process now of starting the client that I could write it from the scratch if I wanted too, without basing some code off deluxe's open source version.

Create bootfile using client internal methods -> grab launch args from tribot -> launch tribot.jar with boot file in args..

Simple. 

Btw, does anyone find it funny that Swagg actually has deluxe source code up and wanted it fixed since he didn't know how too? So hypocritical. It's all serious with swagg, until ya know, he gets what he wants. Nothing about the community lol

My release is absolutely fine

The reason he is so mad about it is because he is using it himself. He got so pissed a few months back because I told him I would release a fixed version of Deluxe and then he told me I would get banned and shit lol 

26 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

The reason he is so mad about it is because he is using it himself. He got so pissed a few months back because I told him I would release a fixed version of Deluxe and then he told me I would get banned and shit lol 

Yep, the only people who wouldn't want this is the people who already have deluxes private version. I'm pretty sure the three people who posted nay against this release uses them.

Deluxe doesn't really own any of the code, because 99% of it is actually tribots.

I forgot to mention the only code this client starter only uses of deluxes is his SID parsing and launch args. Just to further clarify, the SID parsing is simply string parsing and the launch args can easily be grabbed using a java profiler such as JProfiler, or better yet, it can be determined the same way tribot launches it by looking at tribot's source code. 

Anyhow, let's keep it on topic from here out. I think I've established the point that this release is okay and clean.

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Just because deluxe posted an open source source doesn't mean people aren't entitled to release their own client starter. This client starter doesn't reverse engineer tribot's code. It uses the direct methods from the client starter. He doesn't own tribot's code.

Simple. 

If I recall correctly, you actually have deluxe source code up and wanted it fixed since you didn't know how too? So hypocritical

My release is absolutely fine and great for the community. 

@erickho123 It is reverse engineering, delux had to de-compile and find out where tribot's obfuscation hides its internal client starting commands. There's a reason why those classes are obfuscated. Also, to keep up with tribot's updates, you have to have an updater that hooks the client loading classes, update the references and repack them into the custom loading jar. Everything done to achieve this is exactly how tribot works to hook into the game itself. Its all reversing/reflecting/injecting/hacking. Trilez is really the only one who has any say whether this can be a viable release, since it is his. Considering you're a moderator, im sure you could easily find this out and clear up any suspicions. Although I am neither for or against any side, it does have major pros and cons for both sides for and against.

1 hour ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

@erickho123 It is reverse engineering, delux had to de-compile and find out where tribot's obfuscation hides its internal client starting commands. There's a reason why those classes are obfuscated. Also, to keep up with tribot's updates, you have to have an updater that hooks the client loading classes, update the references and repack them into the custom loading jar. Everything done to achieve this is exactly how tribot works to hook into the game itself. Its all reversing/reflecting/injecting/hacking. Trilez is really the only one who has any say whether this can be a viable release, since it is his. Considering you're a moderator, im sure you could easily find this out and clear up any suspicions. Although I am neither for or against any side, it does have major pros and cons for both sides for and against.

This client stater is okay to use. Like I said before, it uses tribot internal methods to create the boot file. This does not harm tribot in anyway whatsoever. You can actually call these methods in your script obf.oK and obf.sG.

It makes no sense for TRiLeZ not to allow it. It's a clear obvious yes. It doesn't expose or deobfuscate or refractor tribot methods in the publicstarter.jar. IT CALLS them directly.

Now let's just keep this on topic. If anyone has any issues with the tribot starter or questions, then let me know. Other than that, please keep it off this thread.

Edited by erickho123

5 hours ago, erickho123 said:

Yep, the only people who wouldn't want this is the people who already have deluxes private version. I'm pretty sure the three people who posted nay against this release uses them.

I do not use a custom CLI due to the fact my unorthodox methods of gold farming doesn't really require it for the most part.

I have however, shown interest in a possible LG client starter, though I'm not sure if you wish to add it or not or if it's somewhat possible using this (I presume so), my own method is a little botchy..

2 hours ago, Ratz241 said:

I do not use a custom CLI due to the fact my unorthodox methods of gold farming doesn't really require it for the most part.

I have however, shown interest in a possible LG client starter, though I'm not sure if you wish to add it or not or if it's somewhat possible using this (I presume so), my own method is a little botchy..

Same, I dont think i'll be using this any time soon but would love to see it working for looking glass. I asked about a possible solution to allow it for looking glass and he hasn't replied to either of our comments now so either he can't do it or doesn't want to.

Edited by lets be friends

6 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

Same, I dont think i'll be using this any time soon but would love to see it working for looking glass. I asked about a possible solution to allow it for looking glass and he hasn't replied to either of our comments now so either he can't do it or doesn't want to.

Isn't possible with how the client starter works.

16 hours ago, lets be friends said:

Fair enough. @TRiLeZ should change that.
Just start up a number of osbuddy clients first then the part in the client starter where it goes to new client just make it looking glass instead.

I've never tried to look into it. The only reason the client starter was fairly easy to make is because these methods are actually called in the built in tribot client starter.

Great tool for goldfarming use. 

I was searching around on how to start client minimized, unfortunately I was not able to find solution. Is there a command or way to start clients minimized through .bat file?

Thanks. :D 

Edited by deva

2 hours ago, deva said:

I was searching around on how to start client minimized, unfortunately I was not able to find solution. Is there a command or way to start clients minimized through .bat file?

There's probably a function in your OS that minimizes all windows using a hotkey or somesort. Look into it. I know on windows, its the little bar on the bottom right corner of ur screen

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, deva said:

Windows key + d will minimize all windows.

• Like 1

I have an error after the start.

C:\Tribot>java -jar publicstarter.jar -accountemail **** -scriptname EzWalk
Launching client with..
Account username: ****
Script name: EzWalk
Break profile:
Script argument:
Heap size: 386
World:-1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at Starter.parseOptions(Starter.java:112)
        at Starter.main(Starter.java:56)

19 hours ago, erickho123 said:

There's probably a function in your OS that minimizes all windows using a hotkey or somesort. Look into it. I know on windows, its the little bar on the bottom right corner of ur screen

12 hours ago, Einstein said:

Windows key + d will minimize all windows.

Thanks for advices. :D Well, I was searching deeply, since there is no direct command for minimizing application in batch file. Fortunately I have found way around. :D 

I am going to include tutorial in the next comment. :D 

Edited by deva
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those who want to start clients with single click and reduce CPU usage when executing clients, here are some handy commands to use alongside arguments.

59d7996968e1c_timeoutcommand.png.3d2fb7abc083111d81e08d7abcf5cece.png

Timeout command creates delay. This can be used when you want to execute many clients at once without getting clients frozen.

59d799691198b_minimizecommand.png.d30f3a929ad910eb44f65a3a859a6597.png

This command minimizes all apps that are currently displayed on screen, so you do not have to minimize all clients manually. Thanks to @NinjadGuy for sharing this command.

Here is the final combination of commands with main arguments from CLI Client starter:

59d7996ec127b_tribotfinalimage.thumb.png.d5b3ce70601f3b9789b820b3e7dc0183.png

Good luck. :D 

Edited by deva
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Asalon said:

I have an error after the start.

C:\Tribot>java -jar publicstarter.jar -accountemail **** -scriptname EzWalk
Launching client with..
Account username: ****
Script name: EzWalk
Break profile:
Script argument:
Heap size: 386
World:-1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at Starter.parseOptions(Starter.java:112)
        at Starter.main(Starter.java:56)

What Java version are you using? For some reason, it can't find your java version.

Edited by erickho123

On 9/29/2017 at 3:44 PM, deva said:

Don't use .bat extensions. Install AHK and call the starter java file in it.

Run "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_112\bin\java.exe" -jar "%APPDATA%\.tribot\Starter.jar" Acct=X Script=X World=335 scriptArg=X Proxy=X Port=1080 ProxyUser=X ProxyPass=X

WinMinimizeAll

Of course, use whatever parameters he uses for arguments in his. This will minimize all current windows, but there may be an AHK way to minimize windows with specific titles or something.

Edited by Duhstin