erickho123

TRiBot CLI Client Starter

BE SURE TO LOG INTO TRIBOT AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE USING THE CLI STARTER.

This client starter uses tribot internal functions to start the client.

Arguments:

accountemail - required, this represents your account username in tribot account's manager

scriptname - required, this represents the script name you want to start.

• If your script has spaces in them, use quotes to wrap the script name, i.e: -scriptname "Auto Fisher Pro"

heapsize - (optional), this represents the heap size you start tribot with. Default is 386

world - optional, this represents the world you want to start the client on

breakprofile - optional, this represents the break profile name in the tribot's break handler

scriptargument - optional, this represents the script arguments if you wish to use them

proxyip - optional, this represents the proxy ip you wish to use.

proxyport - (required if ip), this represents the proxy port you wish to use

proxyusername (optional), this represents the proxy username you want to authenticate with

proxypassword (optional), this represents the proxy password you wish to authenticate with.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyjnlhtqc1bwdmw/publicstarter_jar.zip?dl=0

Keep all files in the same directory. Check the .bat file for an example.

creds to deluxe for his orginial starter

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Are you using decompiled obfuscated class files? i.e. - will it have to be updated weekly?

Runescape updates weekly, not TRiBot.

I have an updater but won't include it in the client starter. It will eventually grab the class names and fields from the cloud.

2 minutes ago, Blastois3 said:

It only has to be updated when the actual tribot jar updates. Tbh should be kept private :)

I don't farm anymore, so it serves no purpose for me.

TRiBot CLI arguments should've been added ages ago. TRiBot should be goldfarming friendly.

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, erickho123 said:

Runescape updates weekly, not TRiBot.

I have an updater but won't include it in the client starter. It will eventually grab the class names and fields from the cloud.

TRiBot updates almost every week, or at least the class files do (they get renamed). I should have said - at least once a week.

Would be sweet if it grabbed the new names from the cloud (y).

1 minute ago, Worthy said:

TRiBot updates almost every week, or at least the class files do (they get renamed). I should have said - at least once a week.

Tribot hasn't updated for like a month what are you talking about. Last update was 8/26.

Edited by Blastois3

Just now, Blastois3 said:

Tribot hasn't updated for like a month what are you talking about.

It has an automatic updater which works almost every week, and when it doesn't, the whole community complains.

You don't notice it, but the class files inside the jar are updated.

1 minute ago, Worthy said:

It has an automatic updater which works almost every week, and when it doesn't, the whole community complains.

You don't notice it, but the class files inside the jar are updated.

If the class files inside the jar actually changed, the signature of the jar would also change. It does not.

This is cool. If this is possible would it be possible to start up some osbuddy's and then start up the CLI starter and have it connect via looking glass?
whatever you're doing to select normal client can you just select looking glass instead?
Nice of you to release this will help a lot of people out..

4 minutes ago, theholyone said:

Hate to be the total noob here, but what is different with this  vs the regular client starter?

The client starter doesn't allow for much flexibility for scripters/gold farmers. 

A programmer with limited knowledge can create 100 files with the CLI starter, but it is much harder to do that using the normal client starter.

It helps with large scale farm, but there's not much use if you're only farming with 5 accounts.

Edited by erickho123
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, erickho123 said:

The client starter doesn't allow for much flexibility for scripters/gold farmers. 

A programmer with limited knowledge can create 100 files with the CLI starter, but it is much harder to do that using the normal client starter.

It helps with large scale farm, but there's not much use if you're only farming with 5 accounts.

Hm still kind of confused but I guess I'll wait to see the product when it comes out :D anything that makes things easier is nice :)

thanks!

1 minute ago, theholyone said:

Hm still kind of confused but I guess I'll wait to see the product when it comes out :D anything that makes things easier is nice :)

thanks!

TRiBot client starter still requires a bit of manual work for each account you're setting up.
If you're running lots of accounts, this can add up and take a lot of time.

@erickho123's tool will make it easier to run lots of accounts with limited work.

8 minutes ago, theholyone said:

thanks!

With the tribot client closed, go and run a script like you normally would. Take note of everything you do, every time you click, every time you move your mouse.

Now, imagine that was done in one click, even with tribot completely closed. It might save you 30-60s/account. If you're running a mass F2P farm, that time might add up to hours of saved time.

57 minutes ago, Worthy said:

You can recompile the jar file with the updated class names automatically, i got it this morning.

1 hour ago, swagg said:

Not too sure how I feel about this when Deluxe wanted it private, should respect the creator's will imo

It's not like he stole his script or anything, deluxe uploaded it open source didn't he? Ericko just made it work again.
Once you post something open source you can't exactly change it to private. It's a pretty handy tool and if Deluxe wanted it private he wouldn't have posted it. Unless Deluxe didn't post it open source and just sent Ericko the open source to use then yeh that would be fucked up.

2 hours ago, lets be friends said:

It's not like he stole his script or anything, deluxe uploaded it open source didn't he? Ericko just made it work again.
Once you post something open source you can't exactly change it to private. It's a pretty handy tool and if Deluxe wanted it private he wouldn't have posted it. Unless Deluxe didn't post it open source and just sent Ericko the open source to use then yeh that would be fucked up.

I'm not saying erick is breaking rules by posting it, however it is disrespectful and unethical when Deluxe changed his mind about it being public and clearly stated that he wanted it private. Fixing it and keeping it for himself, which he initially did, would imo be perfectly fine as it would still be private. But to later release it to the public when he doesn't need it, going against the author's will and barely giving any cred to the creator while doing so (I noticed the last line but everything all lowercase same font size not bold, not thanking or emphasizing Deluxe's work), to seemingly get easy rep is low in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swagg said:

I'm not saying erick is breaking rules by posting it, however it is disrespectful and unethical when Deluxe changed his mind about it being public and clearly stated that he wanted it private. Fixing it and keeping it for himself, which he initially did, would imo be perfectly fine as it would still be private. But to later release it to the public when he doesn't need it, going against the author's will and barely giving any cred to the creator while doing so (I noticed the last line but everything all lowercase same font size not bold, not thanking or emphasizing Deluxe's work), to seemingly get easy rep is low in my opinion.

Yeah I get what you're saying, How do you feel about people who post open source api and then scripters use that open source in their own premium script? I mean theyre selling something with another person's open source in it while the person who created it gets nothing. Open source is open source. You can't just change it to private and expect people to follow that. I can't see deluxe having that much of a problem with this, I can easily imagine he would shit talk the fuck out of someone who tried to get people to stop using their open source script because they changed their mind and want it to be private. I might be biased cuz deluxe isnt exactly the nicest person and this tool would be handy for a lot of people but hey that's my 2 cents on the morality lol. Inb4 Ericko comes back saying he had permission anyway.

• Like 1