Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, 

Just came back to RS after 6 years and am planning to buy some scripts (Tribot or otherwise) for skilling on a new account. From what I have read, Hunter and RC seem to have high ban rates. Which skills and bots in your opinion don't have high ban rates but make decent, if not great money? Before you assume: No, I'm not setting up a bot farm to sell gold. Just trying to build a ranged pure with a decent cash stack (~50-70m) that I can use as a main in future.

Any useful recommendations/tips would be deeply appreciated.

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The safest is where you can stand at GE, like fletching and herblore, also cooking is kinda safe. But I'd say it's both easier and less risk to just buying the gold you need if you just need it to your main.
Lets say you make one million a day to do it some safe, it's still 2 months Vip-E + the script cost and risk you get banned is still there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, killerjanne said:

The safest is where you can stand at GE, like fletching and herblore, also cooking is kinda safe. But I'd say it's both easier and less risk to just buying the gold you need if you just need it to your main.
Lets say you make one million a day to do it some safe, it's still 2 months Vip-E + the script cost and risk you get banned is still there. 

Thanks killerjanne! This makes sense. Though why is skilling at GE the safest?
Also, what are the best places to buy gold atm at a good price? Is Sythe still alive?
Lastly, is TAU GE script a good script to begin with if I have almost no experience with flipping? (Plus I barely know anything about the items that came out in the last 6 years lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are just trying to build up a 50-70m bank, dont bother trying to bot for the gold.

By the time you buy membership, VIP so you can run the bots, premium and premium scripts so you dont get instabanned you can easily be up to $25-$30 before you have made any gold at all. 

Since you are new, there will definitely be HOURS of trial and error trying to find a good method, setting up your farm, etc. 

Believe me, unless you are just completely poor, it is SO much easier to just buy the gold. Its going for like $1/million right now. If you spent the money on gold rather than the scripts you would need to buy you are halfway to your goal already. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sevant said:

If you are just trying to build up a 50-70m bank, dont bother trying to bot for the gold.

By the time you buy membership, VIP so you can run the bots, premium and premium scripts so you dont get instabanned you can easily be up to $25-$30 before you have made any gold at all. 

Since you are new, there will definitely be HOURS of trial and error trying to find a good method, setting up your farm, etc. 

Believe me, unless you are just completely poor, it is SO much easier to just buy the gold. Its going for like $1/million right now. If you spent the money on gold rather than the scripts you would need to buy you are halfway to your goal already. 

Would you advise the same thing if I needed 150m? Just checked prices for Arma set. Chestplate is 30m alone lol.

 

14 hours ago, Einstein said:

The safest way to achieve this is to bot on other accounts then transfer the gold to the main.

But then, I'll buy have to buy mems on other accounts or is f2p botting still safe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, themonk said:

But then, I'll buy have to buy mems on other accounts or is f2p botting still safe?

If you don't want to invest in bonds, you can start suicide goldfarming in F2P. Make sure you transfer the items to a mule account before you get banned.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, sevant said:

If you are just trying to build up a 50-70m bank, dont bother trying to bot for the gold.

By the time you buy membership, VIP so you can run the bots, premium and premium scripts so you dont get instabanned you can easily be up to $25-$30 before you have made any gold at all. 

Since you are new, there will definitely be HOURS of trial and error trying to find a good method, setting up your farm, etc. 

Believe me, unless you are just completely poor, it is SO much easier to just buy the gold. Its going for like $1/million right now. If you spent the money on gold rather than the scripts you would need to buy you are halfway to your goal already. 

listen to him. unless you can run a f2p farm safely 3 - 5 hrs a day slowly working them up to p2p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, themonk said:

Would you advise the same thing if I needed 150m? Just checked prices for Arma set. Chestplate is 30m alone lol.

 

But then, I'll buy have to buy mems on other accounts or is f2p botting still safe?

It is just so much easier to buy the gold than it is to try to learn how to farm it effectively. Top f2p methods make 150k/hr/account. Top P2P methods make 1m/hr/account. 

Working minimum wage will get you 7m an hour if you just buy it. Believe me, you will spend more time trying to learn how to farm the money yourself than if you just worked and bought the gold.

The people who are farming 150m are the guys with private scripts and automated farms. Not you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×