Sign in to follow this  
Broflex

Payment said it had an error, so I bought again, but both orders worked!!

I bought credits using Paypal and the first time I ordered 20 credits I got an error that said "Lost connection to paypal server" or something along those lines. I assumed the payment failed and bought 20 more credits, but apparently both of the transactions went through. Could I get a refund for the first one? I was not looking to spend $40.

I would say since you had an error maybe you could get a refund because it was the site's fault but the fact that you didn't check tribot after going through paypal and just bought more makes it a little different. The general advice you're gonna get is that tribot doesn't do refunds on credits but gl, definitely sucks when you accidentally buy something.

1 hour ago, lets be friends said:

I would say since you had an error maybe you could get a refund because it was the site's fault but the fact that you didn't check tribot after going through paypal and just bought more makes it a little different. The general advice you're gonna get is that tribot doesn't do refunds on credits but gl, definitely sucks when you accidentally buy something.

Yea, I should have checked, but it said there was an error with Paypal, so I just assumed the payment didn't go through. If it was a little bit of cash I wouldn't really care, but $20 is a good chunk of change and I really don't the credits, hopefully somebody can help me out.

5 hours ago, Broflex said:

Yea, I should have checked, but it said there was an error with Paypal, so I just assumed the payment didn't go through. If it was a little bit of cash I wouldn't really care, but $20 is a good chunk of change and I really don't the credits, hopefully somebody can help me out.

I am not sure if the credits are refundable.

However, if you invest the credits in your goldfarm, you will probably profit more than $20.