Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

[Free] [ABC2] [Dynamic Signatures] nNightmare Zone v2 [COMPLETELY REWRITTEN] - The Ultimate Free NMZ Script [80 Hour Proggy!]

All Users.png

jyne41p.png

IQstOlf.png

GUYS PLEASE DELETE HOOKS.DAT AND RESTART THE CLIENT TWICE IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY BUGS.

TRIBOT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED AFTER RUNESCAPE UPDATES.

I'M GETTING SICK OF TELLING PEOPLE THIS. THE SCRIPT WORKS 100% IF YOU FOLLOW THOSE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS.

Note: Most of this thread is outdated due to the release of nNightmare Zone v2. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a reply to this thread and I will respond asap.

Highscores:

Highscore rankings now available :)

It still needs a little work like more customization as most of the code I found off google (I'm not the best with web programming, yet).

The functionality of it works perfectly.

http://nscripting.com/highscores/nmz/

Would you like to max out all of your runescape accounts for free?  Using a script that has 99% perfect performance? Look no further! This script is for you.

Description:

• This bot plays Nightmare Zone according to the chosen settings. The settings allow you to play the game mode in a variety of ways, supporting almost everything you could want.

Instructions:

• Make sure to start the script on FIXED MODE  UY9xJ1J.gif  
  • Please start the account near NMZ to reduce any problems with getting to the location
  • Make sure you that you disable user input
  • Make sure that you have your game chat to display all - not filtered!

Requirements:

• An account that can play the Nightmare Zone minigame, needs atleast five specific quests.

Repository Link:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2527

3M1m2HJ.png

Pictures:

RkPaE0d.jpg

isbKzLs.png

7hfjOAX.png

438e5c4ae13dd5f8612a769301464686.png

071VjvX.png

IIYJmsZ.png

I was going to max this account before release however I have been too busy so I just decided to release it :)

EXP:

• Entirely dependent on your stats and gear, however it is possible to gain upwards of 100k xp/hr!;

Features:

• 100% free!
  • Extensive GUI allowing for a variety of ways to play the minigame
  • Basic location information upon script startup that can be hidden for subsequent runs
  • Awesome paint that dynamically displays information about XP gained
  • Supports almost everything you could want in NMZ
  • Save/Load settings
  • Signatures!

Signatures:

Located at www.nscripting.com/nmz/signatures/users + your tribot username + .png

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

438e5c4ae13dd5f8612a769301464686.png

Bugs/Errors:

• Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated. 

Suggestions:

• If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.

To Do:

• Fix getting potions from the barrel
  • Add user submitted suggestions
  • Fix any bugs reported
  • Add more spec weapons
  • Make GUI less ugly

I have been working on this for the past two months, was going to max out my account before release however I became too busy and stopped paying attention to botting my account. It supports essentially everything you could want in NMZ. Let me know if you encounter any bugs, I was playing on an account with only the five quests completed so I never had to click the "previous" button, then click start so I did a quick test before I released but this part was not tested extensively. 

Edited by Naton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@Naton Hi, tested with prayer potion and selected pray melee with full script option. (I did set up my inven + weapon id)

Script succesfully entered nmz game, then status gets stuck at "moving to nmz lobby."

Meanwhile I am getting rekt by the monsters. No melee pray, no drinking overload (both is ticked on).

I am running it in Looking glass mode.

Edited by megaloden

4 hours ago, megaloden said:

@Naton Hi, tested with prayer potion and selected pray melee with full script option. (I did set up my inven + weapon id)

Script succesfully entered nmz game, then status gets stuck at "moving to nmz lobby."

Meanwhile I am getting rekt by the monsters. No melee pray, no drinking overload (both is ticked on).

I am running it in Looking glass mode.

I'm not sure if it supports looking glass, I never ran/tested it (or any script for that matter) using looking glass so I'm not sure how looking glass affects the script.

1 minute ago, Naton said:

I'm not sure if it supports looking glass, I never ran/tested it (or any script for that matter) using looking glass so I'm not sure how looking glass affects the script.

yoo man, so i did same but instead of prayer pots i use absorbs..bot got into dream, used absorbs, then used rockcake to 1hp. didnt even tried to drink ovls. I have checked em in gui tho.

Just now, guywithlsd said:

yoo man, so i did same but instead of prayer pots i use absorbs..bot got into dream, used absorbs, then used rockcake to 1hp. didnt even tried to drink ovls. I have checked em in gui tho.

Are you using looking glass? It works perfectly fine for me but I'll test it again later. 

34 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

i don't

Thats odd, will check it out when im back from school. It has been working perfectly fine for me

Try running it with only using rock cake after drinking potions, that's what I had been using and it worked fine. I may have messed up the code when I added in that option somehow that's the only thing I can think of.

Edited by Naton

53 minutes ago, Naton said:

Thats odd, will check it out when im back from school. It has been working perfectly fine for me

i started script with same options. It did same, drink full absorb, and tried rockcake to 1hp. then, i paused, i drink 1 dose of ovl, resume and from that moment it works perfect. drinks ovl back and so on..so idk, something wrong with rockcaking to 1hp / not stopping to ovl.

2 minutes ago, megaloden said:

Aww, any plan on supporting looking glass?

I will have to try out looking glass and see how it affects the actual script as I'm not sure if what you said was a looking glass issue or a script issue. I am too unfamiliar with looking glass to say much atm 

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

i started script with same options. It did same, drink full absorb, and tried rockcake to 1hp. then, i paused, i drink 1 dose of ovl, resume and from that moment it works perfect. drinks ovl back and so on..so idk, something wrong with rockcaking to 1hp / not stopping to ovl.

Glad to hear its working other than that. I just tested it quickly before I have work and it works fine for me, did you wait to see it rock cake all the way to 1 hp? Because sometimes its set to rock cake down to 51 hp then overload instead of overloading right away

6 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@Naton yh dude, it works now, idk why it fucked up last time, but it worker after i restarted tribot so yh, cool script so far. If you could make it walk to corner would be cool. I feel like you get less dmg take if u sit in corner, idk. Will try get some proggys tomorrow!

That's a good idea, I'll have to mess around with some stuff and find a way to do that

thanks for testing :)

17 hours ago, Naton said:

That's a good idea, I'll have to mess around with some stuff and find a way to do that

thanks for testing :)

hi, is it possible to make bot take potions from barrels instead of bank? it really sucks i have to buy pots from barrels, then bank them, while bot could grab them straight from barrels instead of walking to bank.

Edited by guywithlsd

11 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

hi, is it possible to make bot take potions from barrels instead of bank? it really sucks i have to buy pots from barrels, then bank them, while bot could grab them straight from barrels instead of walking to bank.

Yes I actually have it mostly written out already it was just sometimes getting stuck so I disabled it before I released the script. It won't take too long to fix

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Naton
      Would you like to gain the fastest smithing experience in the game while making up to 900k gp/hr? Or would you like to make real life money gold farming using a solid and extremely profitable method? This feature rich, flawless script will play the Blast Furnace minigame on specified Blast Furnace worlds for you, obtaining an incredibly high number of bars per hour.

Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2891
      Description:
      This bot will play the blast furnace minigame with incredible efficiency on specified blast furnace worlds only This bot contains a plethora of customizable preferences to create your own playstyle (read more below) Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Start the script on anywhere Have required supplies in the bank (and coins, if filling the coffer or below 60 smithing) (read below if you don't know how to play BF) I highly recommend having stamina potions in your bank (and selecting the option in the GUI) To use a coal bag/ice gloves/goldsmith gauntlets, then please start the script with them equipped or in your inventory Requirements:
      Level 15 smithing Start "The Giant Dwarf" quest - Note that no progress has to be made in it other than talking to the guy in the beginning. The quest has no requirements to start What is Blast Furnace?
      Blast Furnace is Jagex's attempt at making a "smithing guild"  You can achieve the highest smithing xp rates at Blast Furnace, as well as incredible profit. This is because the furnace only requires half the required coal for each bar You can read more about it here, as well as the potential profits (which are constantly changing due to the demand of bars) http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace Pictures:

Features:
      Coal bag support Fresh account preparing GE restocking Ice glove support Goldsmith gauntlet support Stamina potion support Water bucket cooling All bar types except bronze Looking glass support Resizeable support Progressive mode Hopping to blast furnace worlds Travelling to blast furnace from anywhere (minigame teleport) Coffer refilling Several different stop conditions Paying foreman if under 60 smithing Random AFK'ing A Plethora of different preferences that can be customized to the user's desire Highly detailed paint (with several different options) Profile saving/loading Several fail safes to ensure smooth running Clean JavaFX GUI Hovering bank item locations Hovering off screen objects Hovering coal bag ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2891
      Progress Reports:
      Preferences:
      Read here for detailed descriptions of available preferences and GUI options
      Restocking:
      The script will teleport to the Grand Exchange using a ring of wealth when it is out of ores. If selected, the script will also purchase more rings of wealth, and stamina potions if running low while it is buying more ore. Make sure to start the script with at least one ring of wealth in the bank so that it can teleport. It will sell the bars made before purchasing any items. Note that this feature does not work with progressive mode.
      Account Preparing:
      Make sure to start the script with steel bars selected, and it is also highly recommended to use restocking.
      To use account preparing, simply start the script on an account that doesn't have the requirements. Make sure to start with at least 1m (preferably more). The account will first move to the grand exchange and purchase bars and a hammer to train. Then, the account will train smithing at the varrock west anvils until it reaches 30 smithing. After, the account will go to the GE and buy ores for steel bars, stamina potions (if selected), rings of wealth (if selected), and a camelot teleport to start the giant dwarf quest. It will then start the giant dwarf quest and begin smelting at the Blast Furnace.
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Obtain yours at http://nscripting.com/blastfurnace/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.png
      Tracking began the day the script was released

Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/blastfurnace/
      Pricing:
      Pricing is subject to change at any time
      $6.99 for 2 instances per month
      $12.99 for 5 instances per month
      $19.99 for 10 instances per month
      $34.99 for 20 instances per month
      $44.99 for 30 instances per month
      Let me know if there is a specific instance package you'd like to see.
      Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions. To Do:
      Add in user suggestions More gold farming features
    • By Naton
      Would you like to gain incredibly fast smithing experience, using several different methods and locations, and being able to customize your own preferences?
      nSmither will help you to achieve your smithing goals.
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3011
      Description:
      This bot will smith/smelt/superheat in several different locations This bot supports a progression system to chain several different tasks together This bot contains a plethora of customizable preferences to create your own playstyle (read more below) Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Start the script on anywhere (preferably near where you want to smith/smelt/superheat) Have required supplies in the bank (unless doing cannonballs with GE restocking) I highly recommend looking through the advanced preferences to check out some customization Requirements:
      None! You just need the items to smith and the script can start from level 1. Pictures:

Features:
      Smithing - all items Smelting - all bars Superheating Cannonballs Cannonball GE restocking Progression system Automatic mode for smithing to always smelt the best item for the selected bar (can be chained with progression system to always smelt best item) A load of customization, check out the GUI! ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3011
      Progress Reports:
      Preferences:
      If you have any questions about any of the preferences, then please ask. Feel free to join my discord, PM me here, or leave a reply to this thread.
      Dynamic Signatures:
      To be added. Tracking statistics is already supported.
      Highscores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/smither/
      Pricing:
      $3.99 for one instance per month
      $5.99 for five instances per month
      $7.99 for ten instances per month
      $9.99 for twenty instances per month
      Let me know if there is a specific instance package you'd like to see.
      Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated. Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions. To Do:
      Add coal bag support (if anyone wants this then feel free to ask and I will try to speed it up)
    • By Naton
      This exists entirely so that I have a central point for all of my scripts, and so that I may link this thread in my signature rather than adding a new script icon (which would increase my signature to an inconvenient size as I create more and more scripts).
      This is a work in progress.

Website (Unfinished!)
      http://nscripting.com/

Support
      Discord support server: https://discord.gg/RKRJTzV

nScripts

Premium:

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Free:

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

Forums Thread
      Repository Listing

This thread will continue to be updated as time goes on.

• By Naton
      nMagic is a basic magic script that will cast most normal magic spells for you. If you'd like to see anything else, please leave a reply below.
      Description:
      This bot will perform the specified magic spell(s) accurately and efficiently Instructions:
      Start the script with the required supplies If cursing, start where you want to curse If superheating, start at a bank Otherwise, start the script anywhere Requirements:
      High enough of a magic level to cast any of the spells supported Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2936
      Features:
      100% free! Cursing Stun alching Teleporting Alching Superheating Random AFK'ing ABC2 Custom antiban Clean, and easy to use JavaFX GUI. Simple paint which displays XP Pictures:

(In this picture, I was curse alching)

Bugs/Errors:
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Make sure you delete hooks.dat + the jagex cache and restart client x2 If there was just a runescape update, tribot may not work so please read other sections of the forums to figure this out Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.
    • By Naton
      Would you like to effortlessly train your account using some of the fastest training methods in the game? With several different locations and crab types, customization, progressive training, and unique seeded antiban? Try out nCrab Killer!
      Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2900
      Description:
      This bot will train on different crab types across runescape Instructions:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script  If you runs windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/) Disable your TRiBot firewall Start the script near the location (although it does use dax web walker, it is best to start near the location to prevent any problems, if using ammonite crabs please start on the island near the bank or the crabs) Make sure to have the inventory set up correctly Requirements:
      You just need an account to kill crabs! (And of course supplies) Pictures:

Features:
      All sand crab location (crabclaw island, crabclaw cave, zeah shoreline) Ammonite crabs Rock crabs Progressive training On crash action (world hopping, attacking back, ending script, doing nothing) Tons of preset locations Multi-threaded crash and aggression detection for maximum accuracy Breaking support Custom crab tiles Custom reset tiles Tons of food types supported (ask me if you'd like another supported and I'll add it in asap) All necessary potions Customizable drinking thresholds Customizable eating range (otherwise abc2) ABC2 Moving mouse off screen if idle Ammunition looting Clue scroll looting Casket looting Customizable crash timer Roaming Custom roaming areas Attacking crabs if not in combat for a period of time Safe tiles (for hopping, breaking, and ending) Stuck failsafe Easy to use and customizable inventory Clean JavaFX GUI Argument support Beautiful paint Dynamic signatures Profile saving/loading Looking glass support Resizable mode support ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial! View Free Trial:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2900
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures:
      Obtain yours at http://nscripting.com/crabkiller/signatures/users/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png

High Scores:
      http://nscripting.com/highscores/crabkiller/
      Pricing:
      $3.99 for 2 instances per month
      $6.99 for 5 instances per month
      $9.99 for 10 instances per month
      If you would like to see any other packages, feel free to leave me a PM or comment down below
      Bugs/Errors:
      Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache and restarting TRiBot twice before reporting bugs. (Seriously, this saves both of us time)
      Always read the bot/client debug as it may provide you with information about the situation, and informing you of potential user error Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.  
      Any questions, or if you need help (ex. need help filling out the GUI), feel free to leave a comment or PM me!

Please do not discuss bans on this thread.

• By Naton
      nHerblore is a basic herblore script, which implements ABC2 and is capable performing multiple different tasks in one session using a progression system.
      Description:
      This bot will do the specified herblore tasks selected, in the display order. Instructions:
      Start the script at any bank, with all supplies already (It will not buy them for you). Requirements:
      High enough of an herblore level to do anything (ex. completed Druidic Ritual) Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2903
      Features:
      100% free! Several different types of herblore methods Supports chaining together tasks (You can create a potion from scratch by chaining together cleaning and making unf. potions, and then making the complete potions) ABC2 Supports the amulet of chemistry. Will stop the script if we run out. Clean, and easy to use JavaFX GUI. Clean paint Pictures:

Bugs/Errors:
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Make sure you delete hooks.dat + the jagex cache and restart client x2 I'm not an expert at herblore so if you have any suggestion feel free to let me know I didn't test every single method however they should all work perfectly fine (each "general" method works perfectly fine, so its just a matter of ID's). If one doesn't work, please let me know of the task you are trying to do, and the item ID's of each item. Suggestions:
    • By Naton
      Never worry about having to grind out best in slot pure gear ever again! This perfectly running script will AFK castle wars for you and you will never have to play another game of castle wars!

Simply start the script anywhere you would like and the script will move to castle wars and hop to world 34 and AFK castle wars games.
      Make sure to not have any items that are not allowed in Castle Wars as well as not wearing a cape or hat. (I will be implementing a check for this soon)
      This script uses its own unique antiban to near perfectly simulate how you would AFK a game of castle wars.
      I have not received any bans or anything using this script even when running for 24 hours. If you would like to be safe then make sure to not run it more than 10 hours a day or if you are worried you can always babysit the script. However, if you choose not to babysit, the script will run perfectly fine as it is not necessary.
      Please report any bugs you may notice.
      Thank you and enjoy
      Activate the script here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2436

Pictures:

Source:
      https://github.com/Naton1/Tribot/tree/master/castlewarsv2
    • By Naton
      Would you like to make around 100k-200k per hour with a script that will obtain all pre requirements for an AFK, low risk method? Using a script that can add a level 3 to your bot army with the click of a button? This comprehensive script, consisting of almost 8000 lines of code, will perform all these actions for you.

Description:
      This bot makes cannonballs at three different supported locations. It will restock (if selected) at the grand exchange and return, continuing to smelt cannonballs. If necessary, the script will complete the Dwarf Cannon quest, and train to level 35 smithing. The script can be started on a level 3 with 500k cash, and within hours it will be smelting cannonballs at the selected location. Additionally, the script assigns a unique player preference profile to each account, using the account username as a seed so that the preferences will persist throughout each use of the script. Currently, the script has 12 different unique preference categories. Instructions:
      Start the script on any account, anywhere. Please make sure to have some cash for the script to run (Ex. if it needs to train smithing first, then leave some money to purchase supplies) Requirements:
      Literally nothing except some cash Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2811

Pictures:

Dwarf Cannon/Training to 35 smithing
      When starting the script from a level three, it is recommended to give the account 500k cash, a hammer, a games necklace, and a combat bracelet. None of this is required besides some starting cash, but this will allow the script to run smoothly, and faster (otherwise it will use charter boats for travelling for dwarf cannon, and buy a hammer from the general store). 

Features:
      100% free! (Soon, worldhopping is broken atm so it doesn't work) Muling Completes Dwarf Cannon Trains to level 35 smithing Restocks at the Grand Exchange Unique player preference profiles consisting of 12 different preference categories Makes cannonballs in three different locations Can turn a level 3 into a cannonball bot with the click of a button Progress Reports:
            Bugs/Errors:
      Please leave bug reports down below. I will fix them as soon as possible - they are very much appreciated.  Suggestions:
      Fix worldhopping so that muling will work
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 56 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies