Naton

[Free] [ABC2] [Dynamic Signatures] nNightmare Zone - The Ultimate Free NMZ Script

1 hour ago, deepsquat said:

Yes. How would I set it up too use prayerpots for hawk eye and rapid heal. Now I have to repot manually. Using ovls and absorbs.

Prayer pots aren't supported in conjunction with absorptions, and the it will rock cake down after it regens health. (it might not do it instantly, but it definitely will rock cake down) If it doesn't work try deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client twice. It definitely does work.

2 hours ago, slipperyyyyy said:

How is this in comparison to the paid NMZ?

It works very well, several people have maxed stats from using it. (I have almost maxed my account using it). I've never used the paid one so I can't comment on that however this does work very well for a free script.

I've tried running this bot 7 or 8 times now and it always makes the same mistake, it drinks the first ovl sip then once the hp regens it rock cakes down to 1 hp and cant drink another overload.

Hooks is deleted and I restarted the client twice etc etc.

any fix?

1 hour ago, distain said:

I've tried running this bot 7 or 8 times now and it always makes the same mistake, it drinks the first ovl sip then once the hp regens it rock cakes down to 1 hp and cant drink another overload.

Hooks is deleted and I restarted the client twice etc etc.

any fix?

I'll test it soon to see what could be wrong.

38 minutes ago, Turkeychopio said:

The script works fine and everything for me except for one thing. I'm using Tentacle whip and it keeps auto making my combat stance controlled when I set it to deflect for def exp.

Other than this the script is literally perfect

Make sure it is on deflect when you started the script, otherwise it will change it to whatever stance it was set to at the beginning.

2 hours ago, distain said:

Bot won't start from nmz lobby. Basically I turn on the script and it tries to withdraw ovls from the ovl storage unit and it wont enter an amount to pull out, so it stays frozen on that textbox.

Either they changed the interface ID or your hooks.dat is outdated. You can try restarting the client twice and deleting hooks.dat and see if it does anything and I'll take a look at the interface ID's

Hey Naton, I tried running your script, but doesnt matter where I start, it says "We have ended outside the zone, ending script" Is there some specific setup that Im missing? I already tried deleting the hook.dat, but that didnt fix it. Maybe you can help me setup the script? Im trying to train with Rock Cake and Absorptions only, staying at 1hp by either flicking the Rapid Restore prayer or by eating rock cake when above 1HP.

13 minutes ago, dananaa said:

Hey Naton, I tried running your script, but doesnt matter where I start, it says "We have ended outside the zone, ending script" Is there some specific setup that Im missing? I already tried deleting the hook.dat, but that didnt fix it. Maybe you can help me setup the script? Im trying to train with Rock Cake and Absorptions only, staying at 1hp by either flicking the Rapid Restore prayer or by eating rock cake when above 1HP.

Are you running the option to only play one game, and starting the script outside of NMZ?

Just now, dananaa said:

I tried both full script and solo game, in and out of the dream, in and outside the NMZ square, with and without potions already in inventory, all either just stop or say I'm not in the "zone"

Alright I'll take a look at that but there's nothing in the script that would cause it to do that. When you deleted hooks.dat did you restart the client twice as well? I've solved this exact issue myself (awhile ago) from restarting the client a few times

After I deleted the hook.dat I restarted twice, and some times in between. Could you try and explain to me how I would need to setup for a session of dreams with absorptions, rock cake and maul as spec weapon? I don't think it's a script problem either, probably just the way I'm setting it up :)

I don't think it has anything to do with how you set it up but all you would do is check the absorptions box, check the use spec weapon box (and pick when you want to spec), gmaul is selected by default so don't worry, and check use rock cake and set to use it when over 1 hp (which I believe is default as well). If you want to do multiple runs just set up your inventory how you want it and press the get current inventory button in the inventory tab. Also would have to set your main weapon which can be done by just clicking "Get current weapon" when wearing the weapon you want. I do not believe your settings will cause the script to not run entirely though.

The script has been working perfectly until now. As of right now everything works for me except it doesn't know how to take more potions. It right clicks take more overloads and then just sits there. I deleted hooks.dat and I also tried it on Looking Glass and Normal client and I am still getting the same problem

Just now, Deleter164 said:

The script has been working perfectly until now. As of right now everything works for me except it doesn't know how to take more potions. It right clicks take more overloads and then just sits there. I deleted hooks.dat and I also tried it on Looking Glass and Normal client and I am still getting the same problem

Sounds like jagex changed the ID numbers for the chatbox prompt. I will have to fix this.

• Thanks 1

Currently I have a tentacle whip as a normal weapon, Ddefender offhand and a Gmaul for speccing. When it switches back from the Gmaul to the whip it does not re-equip the Ddefender since I can only have one assigned weapon.

Is it possible for you to add a way for it to re-equip offhands too?

47 minutes ago, Turkeychopio said:

Currently I have a tentacle whip as a normal weapon, Ddefender offhand and a Gmaul for speccing. When it switches back from the Gmaul to the whip it does not re-equip the Ddefender since I can only have one assigned weapon.

Is it possible for you to add a way for it to re-equip offhands too?

It should automatically wield it if you include your offhand with your main weapon ID on the weapon tab in the GUI (although I haven't extensively tested this)

On 2/3/2018 at 1:18 PM, Naton said:

Sounds like jagex changed the ID numbers for the chatbox prompt. I will have to fix this.

Will you let us know when this will be updated? Unfortunately can't leave the bot on for longer periods of time because of it. Thanks for being on top of everything. Do you have a donation option?

Edited by Deleter164

3 hours ago, Deleter164 said:

Will you let us know when this will be updated? Unfortunately can't leave the bot on for longer periods of time because of it. Thanks for being on top of everything. Do you have a donation option?

I don't have a donation page ;p thanks though.

@ everybody who had problems I Just fixed the ID's so the bot correctly gets potions now. Currently checking if anything else was broken in the last update(doesn't seem like it so far).