Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

[Under Development] Noob Account Leveler

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, godzeus700bc said:

You were Sent by the Gods to bless us with such a script :') esp. For free. 

Thank you for hearing me out! I'll keep on updating you if I find anymore bugs or if I think of anything useful to suggest.

Thank you!

Noob Account Leveler was the script that truly sparked to my interest for software development, so I am very eager to improve it.

 

Edit: I also had some very fun memories from last year when I was writing this script, so I can guarantee that I will take special care of this project.

 

Edited by Einstein
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Array

@Einstein hey man I like the idea of this! I'd say maybe the addition of one or two quests (like waterfall and one or two others) just to get some basic stats off the ground as i think that maybe also the varrock museum mini quest - but maybe in a bunch of different skills have the option to reach say level ~25ish? (i know that would be a lot of work) but just gives a base to the account to increase how legitimate it looks.

Maybe an adjustable total level option too (with a maximum ofc) as you dont want every fresh account to suddenly go to say 150 then stop.

Edited by flamekiller999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, flamekiller999 said:

@Einstein hey man I like the idea of this! I'd say maybe the addition of one or two quests (like waterfall and one or two others) just to get some basic stats off the ground as i think that maybe also the varrock museum mini quest - but maybe in a bunch of different skills have the option to reach say level ~25ish? (i know that would be a lot of work) but just gives a base to the account to increase how legitimate it looks.

Maybe an adjustable total level option too (with a maximum ofc) as you dont want every fresh account to suddenly go to say 150 then stop.

The next version will most likely include some questing, but the most suitable candidates would be The Restless Ghost, Rune Mysteries or something of similar complexity. Waterfall Quest will never be added.

I like the idea of having an adjustable target level for each skill.

Thank you for your suggestions.

 

Also, this script will have some P2P support for the users that want to use it on member accounts but it will only do basic tasks, as I don't want to steer too far away from the original idea of Noob Account Leveler whose goal is to help you stop being a noob. I will purposely cap the maximum level that can be chosen for every skill at about level 40, but I haven't decided on the exact number yet.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The next version will most likely include some questing, but the most suitable candidates would be The Restless Ghost, Rune Mysteries or something of similar complexity. Waterfall Quest will never be added.

I like the idea of having an adjustable target level for each skill.

Thank you for your suggestions.

 

Also, this script will have some P2P support for the users that want to use it on member accounts but it will only do basic tasks, as I don't want to steer too far away from the original idea of Noob Account Leveler whose goal is to help you stop being a noob. I will purposely cap the maximum level that can be chosen for every skill at about level 40, but I haven't decided on the exact number yet.

 

Damn, every level to 40 that would be amazing! And yeah the quests aren't really to needed as well if you're doing all the skills individually - would love to see this seen through. Hmu if you ever need a tester (both F2P and P2P)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, flamekiller999 said:

Damn, every level to 40 that would be amazing! And yeah the quests aren't really to needed as well if you're doing all the skills individually - would love to see this seen through. Hmu if you ever need a tester (both F2P and P2P)!

Thank you very much!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a suggestion for this script as it is meant to be a noob account level might be to add methods to build small cash stacks (around that to get a bond say). Maybe to do this you can have multiple methods across different skills which can be profitable. Players could then select a few skills (maybe through a tick box in the GUI?) that they want to train at that point. Then when the script is run it would grab the values of items in the GE and select one of the skills selected to be trained that would be profitable (ofc low-profit margins as the point of this is predominately to get levels up).

I think this may increase the legitimacy of the script in terms of looking like a real player as it could add variety to the skilling selection, and also the order of the skilling if a specific skill is more profitable at a certain time then players would naturally train that one. Plus helps with giving some start cash for that noob account too :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Einstein
It would be nice to have an account handler with this...  I'm trying to run 4 accounts on one computer, cycling through 6 hour shifts.  Using Tribot's break handler to stagger them, I get an "IllegalMonitorStateException".  It would be nice to use 1 window to stagger the 4 accounts while still being able to use Looking Glass. 

That being said, I gave up on Looking glass and ran this between 12 accounts for essentially the past 24 hours (~5 hour shifts on each, 3 running simultaneously).  It seems pretty solid... One bot got stuck while walking to "abuse animals".  It was just chilling at this tree, I watched it for a few minutes and it didn't move so I restarted the script. I had come back to the script after what seemed like 30-60 minutes and it had gained a total of ~5 levels (can't remember in what). A few accounts will randomly log out (maybe afking too long?) and the window says "Login bot started" but then nothing happens.  This was happening on one of my scripts too, I think my script attempted to do something in the game, failed to do it since it was logged out, and the script got stuck. 

I look forward to the rewrite! 

Edited by ScriptsForMains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Einstein said:

Perhaps the bot had a change of heart. ?❤️

@FALSkills

 

Thanks for the feedback.

Feel free to submit more suggestions and follow the thread for updates!

 

:P
Also, I just learned that Tribot has a built in "Script Queue".  Didn't realize this, the Account Handler might not be necessary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Script is definitely flagged by Jagex...  7 accounts banned across 2 IP addresses.  The one account I didn't run this on on my second IP address is still alive. I only ran the bots for 5hr (+/- 1 hr) and I don't think any of them actually ran long enough to be logged out by the break timer.  I'm 99% sure it was the script.  Makes sense when I'm sure thousands upon thousands of accounts were leveled up with this script :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ScriptsForMains said:

Script is definitely flagged by Jagex...  7 accounts banned across 2 IP addresses.  The one account I didn't run this on on my second IP address is still alive. I only ran the bots for 5hr (+/- 1 hr) and I don't think any of them actually ran long enough to be logged out by the break timer.  I'm 99% sure it was the script.  Makes sense when I'm sure thousands upon thousands of accounts were leveled up with this script :P

Who knew, botting gets you bans. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Who knew, botting gets you bans. 

Getting banned is different than every single account getting banned after minimal time on the script. I'm an experienced botter on clean IP addresses. The accounts were about a week old, had hours on them through splashing, and had quest points. I only ran my splashing script and quest script on them. I have a bunch of other accounts that I ran those scripts on without running this one and none of them are banned. I'm certain this script is flagged. I wasn't complaining, I was letting him know.  

Edited by ScriptsForMains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 49 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...