Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
1234oldschool

LeeSpiker Scamming

Recommended Posts

Script Author: @leespiker
Link to Authors thread: Deleted
Date Purchased: March 28th, 2015
What type orf duration did you purchase: Lifetime
Proof:  http://imgur.com/a/1QNxc

Issues: General Upkeep and many bugs

Refuses to answer Skype, and due to the other dispute against LeeSpiker, I believe this should result in a ban. Thank you for reviewing this and for any help at all, he has cut off all contact with me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dukat said:

Your purchase of a lifetime subscription was for the life of the script. That has now come to end.

A moderator may be able to chip in and clear this up, but I am just advising you of this.

Well if the lifetime of the script means however long the scripter is able to repair it, would that not result in a ban if he is not able to provide lifetime repairs for the script. Which he said in Skype? If he is no longer part of the community and is refusing to do the things he was paid for. B&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1234oldschool said:

Well if the lifetime of the script means however long the scripter is able to repair it, would that not result in a ban if he is not able to provide lifetime repairs for the script. Which he said in Skype? If he is no longer part of the community and is refusing to do the things he was paid for. B&

Please see a similar dispute against @Leespiker including an admins response.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dukat said:

Please see a similar dispute against @Leespiker including an admins response.

 

I understand, but if he is refusing to be part of the site and he is refusing to continue maintaining the scripts, why is he not banned? He has scammed multiple people and I just don't see why he still has a place on the site. He ripped me off quite a lot of money and him still even having a spot on the site is a little..... odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1234oldschool said:

I understand, but if he is refusing to be part of the site and he is refusing to continue maintaining the scripts, why is he not banned? He has scammed multiple people and I just don't see why he still has a place on the site. He ripped me off quite a lot of money and him still even having a spot on the site is a little..... odd.

"Lifetime" of a script is whenever the scripter decides to stop supporting it. If it was like 2 months or something then sure maybe you can complain, but 2 years later lmao gtfo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1234oldschool said:

I understand, but if he is refusing to be part of the site and he is refusing to continue maintaining the scripts, why is he not banned? He has scammed multiple people and I just don't see why he still has a place on the site. He ripped me off quite a lot of money and him still even having a spot on the site is a little..... odd.

He technically has not scammed anyone. He was however stripped of his scripter's rank as a result.

What were the terms and conditions for the private script he made for you, if any? Was it a Premium Script? This information will enable the moderators to better assess your claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ludify said:

"Lifetime" of a script is whenever the scripter decides to stop supporting it. If it was like 2 months or something then sure maybe you can complain, but 2 years later lmao gtfo.

Lmfao, I think you need to google "lifetime" I understand that it wouldn't be his entire lifetime, but because he is no longer part of the site, "lifetime" in this situation is until he is no longer active on the site. So this stipulation has been broken. So I believe that he should be banned for scamming multiple people out of 100's of dollars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1234oldschool said:

Lmfao, I think you need to google "lifetime" I understand that it wouldn't be his entire lifetime, but because he is no longer part of the site, "lifetime" in this situation is until he is no longer active on the site. So this stipulation has been broken. So I believe that he should be banned for scamming multiple people out of 100's of dollars.

Your definition differs to that of the definition the admins had in mind when creating the forums and surrounding policies. The lifetime of the script is over. It's that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you're telling me someone can make a script say "lifetime" and then after 3 months refuse to maintain it? You and I both know that's a living joke. He should have repercussions for this in the result of a ban, and surely if he ever came back to the site, which of course he never will because he exit scammed 4-5 people, he will have to pay back all of the money that he scammed from people. I still believe he should be banned and I'm not quite sure why he still has an account on here. Most likely mod related but that's alright. GF $$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1234oldschool said:

So you're telling me someone can make a script say "lifetime" and then after 3 months refuse to maintain it? You and I both know that's a living joke. He should have repercussions for this in the result of a ban, and surely if he ever came back to the site, which of course he never will because he exit scammed 4-5 people, he will have to pay back all of the money that he scammed from people. I still believe he should be banned and I'm not quite sure why he still has an account on here. Most likely mod related but that's alright. GF $$$

He should just release the script as free then. Just like when ABCL/ABC2 was added and any script that no longer followed the script requirement was made free with no refunds for anyone that purchased the script after 14 days prior. You've probably profited 10x+ from this script. Get over it and buy a new one. He's already been demoted from his scripter rank banning him isn't going to do anything as he doesn't even come on here anyways.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@1234oldschool He was demoted and is no longer a premium scripter. As others have pointed out "lifetime" does not mean your lifetime. That would be insane and not feasible in any sort of way, shape, or form. It means the lifetime of the script, which has come to an end. There is no scam here, and I understand you may not like the results. Moving forward I believe we will no longer be allowing lifetime options (this may already be implemented acrtually!) to avoid this exact situation. Thanks,

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 24 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 70 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...