Sign in to follow this  
runescapeprodigy

Crawler bots? Anyone knows?

Posted (edited)

Hey veterans and experts,

I was wondering if anyone here knows how come there always are so many bots at the crawlers in the p2p area? I´ve seen them for years - I know they don´t pick the harralander herbs, and they go bank and all that. Usually always the same equipment, addy armour, stre amu and rune scimmy etc. 

But I´m wondering since there are so many of them, and since so many have problems botting because they get banned - how come its so hard for jagex/runescape to ban these bots and does anyone here use them is it good money for you? I dont intend on doing it - i only know thats what got me into botting because i got so pissed off after reporting 300+ accounts and nothing happened,  it seemed useless. Can´t beat em? Join em. So here we are. I know its been a problem for years - from when i searched about it - so the scripts must be working well right? 

So does anyone uses it or knows why its so popular, i just dont get why its not banned - they behave in such a botlike manner and if i did that i´d get banned instantly, it makes no sense to me why they escape the bans. is it just because they have a good mix of skills before they do it or what is it? Its really impressive to be honest when so many others fail at other stuff when they bot. 

Edited by runescapeprodigy

1 hour ago, runescapeprodigy said:

Is that the script they use you mean thatsa a common one used here or are they at the crawlers just for training purposes + to get a bit of money meanwhile? 

Yes. There are any number of scripts here to be used afterwards to farm Wyverns, Green Dragons, Lava Dragons, etc.